Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > General Beliefs

Old 23-11-2018, 10:06 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Philos_Tone
Yes, I understand. It is a nice gesture. But, when people lie to you in order to steal from you, if you get attacked and seriouly injured, there is a point where you have to draw the line and say, "No sir, your beliefs are not correct."

If you disagree, we should just end the conversation. It is a nice gesture definitely. Definitely defensive. I could never say it with a straight face. ��

Maybe I am misunderstanding you.

I can agree there are times when felt needed to call someone out. Especially if felt thier intention is to do me harm or deceive me. In my opion, up to me how to handle it.

Protecting oneself or loved ones, to me, is a natural thing to do.

I can accept another belief as being that of another. May not always understand or agree, but atleast can allow the other his/her belief and say, if no harm is intended.

The offensive/defensive part for me comes into question when one is simply expressing a point of view which may trigger something in me to bulk a bit.
So, find this interesting and may ask myself "why am I being agitated " when no offense was intended.

Which has had me over the years to, at times, step back and let it go, as best I can at present. Let what is for me be for me and what is for another be for another.

As I sometimes say, a work in progress
Old 24-11-2018, 08:02 AM
Pathfinder

Nice. I'm sorry to impose, but you can rest assured my only agenda is the truth.

They said on the first page that the mystical traditions say truth can be relative. But from what I have learned, that is only true in the afterlife.

What I am interested in at the moment is synchronicities. I see the reality of the true mystical thing come out then. For example, sometimes I will be typing a word and the person on TV, radio or live person says the same word!

Has this happened to you? These are moments of the profound mystical truth that is objectively true in this realm.

On the first page someone mentioned about time being always in the Now, and this is part of what I am looking for, but I have failed to understand it as of yet.

I will have to check the synchronicity forum for this.

As of now, all I do is pray to my subconscious spirit to help me be one with the event, and I hope it benefits / protects me in the future.

You see I am certain there is something to it because an explanation on the beginning of everything is closer to impossible. It's like there is something not really true about everything that happens here.

I think people may have gotten lost in disbelief because of things like this, and the power of dreams and astral projection, etc. But at the same time a fork is a fork, ya know?

Cheers
Old 24-11-2018, 07:33 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Moonglow
If not understood or experienced then is it meant for that person?

Now, if a truth is used/misused to gain control over another then is it a truth?

Find at times one has a truth to share and say and sometimes may be intimidated or shouted down (so to speak) to express it. Which reflects more upon the fear of one or group doing the shouting then upon the one speaking his/her truth.

Brings to mind; Speak your truth, even if your voice (or in this case, hands) shake.

What do you all think?

Most people have an end goal in mind it seems & they bend truth in order to get there.

It was a lesson, it was a punishment, it was my fault or his fault.

I think its why people get back to nature - there you witness the world as it should be. The birds & the bees act as they are supposed to instead of usurping roles above their station.

A badger doesn't dictate to the rest of the forest, badgers gonna badger.

~

I'm inclined to believe that we were re-engineered all those years ago in a Chariots of the Gods type fashion. Humans never seem to be able to merely exist in the same way as the other inhabitants of this planet.

An ancient race re-engineering primates in order to mine gold is about as logical an argument as anything Religion has offered over the years.

~

Truth is a word - a concept.

Humans have thousands of them yet as much as we try to pin things down, the more things slip through our fingers.

"I am your creation.
Now, as before - you criticise your own work."

- Legacy Of Kain
Old 24-11-2018, 10:58 PM
Master
Quote:
Nice. I'm sorry to impose, but you can rest assured my only agenda is the truth.

They said on the first page that the mystical traditions say truth can be relative. But from what I have learned, that is only true in the afterlife.

What I am interested in at the moment is synchronicities. I see the reality of the true mystical thing come out then. For example, sometimes I will be typing a word and the person on TV, radio or live person says the same word!

Has this happened to you? These are moments of the profound mystical truth that is objectively true in this realm.

On the first page someone mentioned about time being always in the Now, and this is part of what I am looking for, but I have failed to understand it as of yet.

I will have to check the synchronicity forum for this.

As of now, all I do is pray to my subconscious spirit to help me be one with the event, and I hope it benefits / protects me in the future.

You see I am certain there is something to it because an explanation on the beginning of everything is closer to impossible. It's like there is something not really true about everything that happens here.

I think people may have gotten lost in disbelief because of things like this, and the power of dreams and astral projection, etc. But at the same time a fork is a fork, ya know?

Cheers

No imposition. This is an open forum, so all reflections, thoughts, ect. are welcomed.

The one experience that comes to mind is when Crows were following me around. I would go get a hair cut and a Crow would be outside. Went to a meeting at a school, looked up, and there was a Crow. It was really wierd and asked; What is with all these Crows. Then an e-mail came in which was informed a close friend of mine died a year ago from when all this was going on.

This was a few years ago, but it still sticks in my mind and have a deeper respect for Crows. Have heard that they be messages between this realm and Spirit.

I do feel Spirit speaks in subtle ways and up to me to notice and be open. Sometimes takes awhile for all the pieces to fit, but when they do it is very cool.
So, can relate in a way that there is something to it.

In my view feel some humans have lost touch with nature and each other in some ways. Which create divisions.

For me it is working on being present. Learn from the past, prepare for the future, live in the present. Also not to worry about it so much.(saying this in regards to myself). Most things can not control and many things unknown.
Giving permission to have these be alright to feel.

It takes work and doing. Yes, a fork is a fork.lol. Most things are that simple, it is what it is. At a place finding ways to simplify stuff and notice what is happening.

Thank you
Old 24-11-2018, 11:13 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Raziel
Most people have an end goal in mind it seems & they bend truth in order to get there.

It was a lesson, it was a punishment, it was my fault or his fault.

I think its why people get back to nature - there you witness the world as it should be. The birds & the bees act as they are supposed to instead of usurping roles above their station.

A badger doesn't dictate to the rest of the forest, badgers gonna badger.

~

I'm inclined to believe that we were re-engineered all those years ago in a Chariots of the Gods type fashion. Humans never seem to be able to merely exist in the same way as the other inhabitants of this planet.

An ancient race re-engineering primates in order to mine gold is about as logical an argument as anything Religion has offered over the years.

~

Truth is a word - a concept.

Humans have thousands of them yet as much as we try to pin things down, the more things slip through our fingers.

Hey Raziel,

Yeah, humans can complicate things, can't they?

As I stated in another post, feel in many ways many have lost touch with nature.
We are a part of, not a dictator of nature, IMO.

Have through the years heard talk and writings on extraterrestrial "experiementations". And humans may have been modified. I don't know, the jury is still out on this one. Have not delved to deep into it.There seem to be an upsurge in people discussing these things. What do I know?lol It's possible. Yup, about as good as any out there.

As I posted somewhere in this thread some truths shift and change and the individuals may hold these as personal or something may happen that changes the person, which seems to be personal. Some things just happen regardless of what I think or how much I may desire otherwise, which I relate to as impersonal.

Thank you for sharing and your thoughts.
Btw:nice to see ya again
Old 25-11-2018, 10:53 AM
Pathfinder

Quote:
No imposition. This is an open forum, so all reflections, thoughts, ect. are welcomed.

The one experience that comes to mind is when Crows were following me around. I would go get a hair cut and a Crow would be outside. Went to a meeting at a school, looked up, and there was a Crow. It was really wierd and asked; What is with all these Crows. Then an e-mail came in which was informed a close friend of mine died a year ago from when all this was going on.

This was a few years ago, but it still sticks in my mind and have a deeper respect for Crows. Have heard that they be messages between this realm and Spirit.

I do feel Spirit speaks in subtle ways and up to me to notice and be open. Sometimes takes awhile for all the pieces to fit, but when they do it is very cool.
So, can relate in a way that there is something to it.

In my view feel some humans have lost touch with nature and each other in some ways. Which create divisions.

For me it is working on being present. Learn from the past, prepare for the future, live in the present. Also not to worry about it so much.(saying this in regards to myself). Most things can not control and many things unknown.
Giving permission to have these be alright to feel.

It takes work and doing. Yes, a fork is a fork.lol. Most things are that simple, it is what it is. At a place finding ways to simplify stuff and notice what is happening.

Thank you

I have lived amongst crows for most of my life. No wonder my life has been so "interesting".

I was raised catholic. I had many falls from bicycles. Anyways, I won't go through it all. It has been rough. That is very strange. I see them in groups. I wonder what I should do.
Old 25-11-2018, 01:06 PM
Master
Quote:
I have lived amongst crows for most of my life. No wonder my life has been so "interesting".

I was raised catholic. I had many falls from bicycles. Anyways, I won't go through it all. It has been rough. That is very strange. I see them in groups. I wonder what I should do.

I was raised Catholic as well. Left the church many years ago.
If my story about my experience with Crows caused you concern, I'm sorry.
Told it to illustrate how through nature Spirit can communicate. Atleast how I see it.

I live in a fairly rural area, so feel a deep connection with nature.

Crows are not bad omens and most I observe are just going about thier business. That is why during that particular time it was weird that they were following me around. After receiving the news of my friends passing, they stopped following me. I feel it was my friend communicating with me at the time, but that is just how it feels for me.

Just a suggestion here. If you feel a deep connection to Crows, then perhaps observe them and see if they are showing something to you. I feel can not say what they may mean for you. Listen to your intuition would be my advice.
Old 25-11-2018, 03:15 PM
Master
Quote:
I was raised Catholic as well. Left the church many years ago.
If my story about my experience with Crows caused you concern, I'm sorry.
Told it to illustrate how through nature Spirit can communicate. Atleast how I see it.

I live in a fairly rural area, so feel a deep connection with nature.

Crows are not bad omens and most I observe are just going about thier business. That is why during that particular time it was weird that they were following me around. After receiving the news of my friends passing, they stopped following me. I feel it was my friend communicating with me at the time, but that is just how it feels for me.

Just a suggestion here. If you feel a deep connection to Crows, then perhaps observe them and see if they are showing something to you. I feel can not say what they may mean for you. Listen to your intuition would be my advice.

The Brandon Lee movie is amazing.

Many people think that he is "the crow" but the character he plays is Eric.

"The crow" brings Eric back in order to right a wrong - it oversees him as he does so with the intention of ferrying his soul to the other side once the task is complete.

My mom has a fear of them but I have always thought they were beautiful.

The movie really honors their mysterious spirit & endeered them to me further.

"I am your creation.
Now, as before - you criticise your own work."

- Legacy Of Kain
Old 25-11-2018, 09:37 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Raziel
The Brandon Lee movie is amazing.

Many people think that he is "the crow" but the character he plays is Eric.

"The crow" brings Eric back in order to right a wrong - it oversees him as he does so with the intention of ferrying his soul to the other side once the task is complete.

My mom has a fear of them but I have always thought they were beautiful.

The movie really honors their mysterious spirit & endeered them to me further.

The movie The Crow is very cool. Watched it years ago. A tragedy about Brandon Lee's passing.

I imagine some of the lore that surrounds crows is that they are scavengers, so imagine were seen around dead bodies and thus associated with death and the Spirit realm.. Just a thought on this. I pretty sure there is more to this.

I grew up having crows around and they were usually the first birds I would hear upon waking up in the morning. So, have a fondness for them.

Crows are also very intelligent.

I've come to respect them.
Old 26-11-2018, 03:11 AM
Pathfinder

I just had an experience with crows, after this discussion started. They know what they are doing, they're in their home in the wild. I don't know if they eat other animals, but a bunch of them were flying, and I was the only human there. When they saw me, they split into 3 groups.

It was kinda like they were looking for something like a lonely human to build their colony around. That's kind of scary. I guess they are tired of hanging out by the grocery store and not getting fed.