Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Welcome to Spiritual Forums > Welcome

Closed Thread

Old 27-02-2007, 06:02 PM
Saradar

hello

nice to meet all of you, I have been viewing your posts for quite some time and it's very interesting to the point of wanting to either do some enlightening as well as getting enlightened at the same time. at this stage in my life I feel like I am progressing through spiritual levels but taking 2 steps forward and 1 step back, so I am trying to focus on moving and progessiving forward to kick old habit. Maybe by communicating here I will find some of that purpose. Peace be to you all.
Old 27-02-2007, 06:20 PM
Moonflower

Angel1

Greetings Saradar

A very warm welcome to SF I hope you enjoy the spiritual journey we are never masters only ever pupils develop with us.

Namaste Moonflower x
Old 27-02-2007, 06:27 PM
Magical-Mind

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saradar
nice to meet all of you, I have been viewing your posts for quite some time and it's very interesting to the point of wanting to either do some enlightening as well as getting enlightened at the same time. at this stage in my life I feel like I am progressing through spiritual levels but taking 2 steps forward and 1 step back, so I am trying to focus on moving and progessiving forward to kick old habit. Maybe by communicating here I will find some of that purpose. Peace be to you all.

Hello Saradar!

I felt like you when I became a member of this site, to gain the spirituality more, and to kick old habbits and maybe take more steps forward... But I think, the steps backwards happen so you can pick up some pieces you missed so the steps forward will be even more enlightened... I think of the falling back as a chance to understand even more about the situation, so I try to welcome the backwards as much as I can.. I often do that when I realized what I've missed.. But I'm gonna try to be more patienced when I step back and not flip out.. and just know that the forward steps will be much greater... It's all about patience I guess...

Love/Josefin
Old 27-02-2007, 07:42 PM
cweiters

Welcome

Saradar I pray only the best for you as we travel this spiritual path of life together.

Love to all
cw
Old 28-02-2007, 12:57 PM
Master
Welcome to SF, Saradar. Hope you find what you're looking for!

JOY is the evidence of internal growth ~ Marie Montessori
Old 28-02-2007, 04:02 PM
Saradar

everyone is so nice, thanks for the welcoming atmosphere!
Old 28-02-2007, 07:07 PM
Ascended Master

Hi Saradar

Welcome to the community!
Good to see you here...

Love and light,

AM
Closed Thread