Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Auras & Chakras

Old 31-12-2018, 04:00 AM
Newbie ;)

Chakra Alignment / Blockages

Hi,

I have recently began working with crystals and meditation. I recently had Reiki done to work on aligning my chakras and releasing blockages.

I was told that I had no blockages up until my throat chakra. Although, I was told that my third eye and crown chakra energy was very active and busy- my throat chakra blockage is impacting the overall energy release and flow up to my crown.

She said she helped me release them- but I guess I assume that is just a temporary fix and now it is up to me to work on that chakra area to ensure I am aligned....?

Two questions maybe someone can help me answer!

1. What strategies do you suggest to release throat chakra blockages (crystals/meditations/etc.)?
2. How can I check myself if my chakras are alinged?

Thank you!
-Lauren
Old 31-12-2018, 07:37 AM
Experiencer
Well first, be careful not to believe someone else who says you have chakra-related issues. No one can know your internal situation better than you, so you'll have a clearer picture of what you're dealing with (and what needs to be worked on) if you start to work closer with the chakras and get a sense of them from your own perspective. I sometimes do that through meditation/qigong/breath work, but it's just a matter of preference. When you do these kinds of practices, energy flows in the body and any issues become readily apparent

Apart from all that, the throat chakra has a lot to do with truth (on many levels); maybe consider any ways that you may or may not be honest with others or yourself, and think about how this might be affecting you. Lots of other things to think about with the throat chakra and chakras in general, but still the best way to understand what's happening is to directly experience them and see what the deal is
Old 31-12-2018, 02:31 PM
Newbie ;)

Thank you for your response!

I'm new to all of this. It is just really hard to figure out what I am supposed to figuring out (truth) or how it should feel to have chakras aligned.

Although, honestly- it did kind of make sense to me when I went home after the alignment when I found out a I had a blockage in my throat.

Whenever I do chakra meditation exercises, my throat has always felt like it closes up and I feel a pressure pushing down on my throat.

I guess I just didn't realize that is what blocked energy feels like- I just thought that was a normal sensation for energy as it flows from chakra to chakra.

Thank you again for your insight!
-Lauren
Old 01-01-2019, 02:32 PM
Guide
Quote:
Originally Posted by Latcam
Hi,

I have recently began working with crystals and meditation. I recently had Reiki done to work on aligning my chakras and releasing blockages.

I was told that I had no blockages up until my throat chakra. Although, I was told that my third eye and crown chakra energy was very active and busy- my throat chakra blockage is impacting the overall energy release and flow up to my crown.

She said she helped me release them- but I guess I assume that is just a temporary fix and now it is up to me to work on that chakra area to ensure I am aligned....?

Two questions maybe someone can help me answer!

1. What strategies do you suggest to release throat chakra blockages (crystals/meditations/etc.)?
2. How can I check myself if my chakras are alinged?

Thank you!
-Lauren

Hi latcam, I always recommend singing to clear throat blockages. Even if you don’t like singing, do it in privacy and make sure they are happy songs (vibrational energy of song is important to healing). No dirges!

Hope is praying for rain; Faith is bringing an umbrella
Old 02-01-2019, 10:00 AM
Experiencer
Personally, by taking some time out each day to tune-in to my body, I become aware of blockages.

This can be done by a body scan. By doing it daily, your body-mind connection will become stronger and you will notice where dense energy is being stored.

There are many chakra strategies to release blockages, but none work better than resting my attention on the specific area for as long as I need to. This helps clear them for me.
Old 06-01-2019, 05:47 PM
Master
Hi there
I used to have throat chakra issues, they were my biggest challenge. Here are the things that can help you. You will need to be strong, most of us that have these issues have been stifled in some way, without realising it, we have kind of lost our voices...
1. Speak for yourself - be honest, be gentle, however be ready to really say no if you want to say no, and say yes if you want to too.
2. Be authentic in all you say.
3. Talk to yourself with a kind and loving voice, this is so important as it helps you to speak to others using your truth.
4. Sing, this one is a great help - really sing!!! (as sojourner says :) )
5. Aim not to give your power to other people.
6. Meditate on this chakra - keep seeing the beautiful blue blossoming and shining.
These are a few of the practices I used to heal this issue, they really work and once you speak from your diaphragm, be strong with your voice your throat chakra will come alive. Also note that the throat chakra can also govern our writing because it is to do with our voice. So maybe start a journal/diary where you chat to yourself. The throat chakra loves this.

Once you are done and things start to clear, you will no longer need the tools because your throat chakra will be stronger ...

Hope this helps - if you want to discuss how it was for me, feel free to pm me :)
Old 06-01-2019, 07:41 PM
Newbie ;)

It is true that none but yourself could really sense your blocks in specific areas besides a very well trained adept. Ive been working with energy for over 10 years and can see the chakra blocks or energy locks in peoples arms.

If youve seen it yourself, i had many troubles with my own throat as well. Humming and working on speaking your intent will align it back for you.
As for meditations . Find the throat and see what it currently looks like for you. Ask guidance to show you what a healthy channel looks like. Flow clockwise slowly and find what you are doing yourself to hinder its openness.
The throat deals with psychic communication and intent. So sometimes being too honest or not at all honest can mix this one up. I find it the most worked on for myself.

Dive deep in the blue and pick things out that dont belong.