Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 20-03-2018, 02:45 AM
Suspended
Arrow Hey

Hi.

Wanted to share. I recently have been feeling a lot more whole inside.

It feels like this is "it" the thing ive been restlessly and relentlessly grabbing at, but not able to let it stay. It doesnt matter of if she is there or not, in my limited minds perception. It doesnt matter at all, because shes still here on this planet, alive, as a soul and a human being.

Seperation views are so limited.

Reunion views are/were so limited.

All the stages were necessary, but they too were limited.

She is still alive and well. I am too. The energy, and the connection , is still there. Theres just that stuff that got in between. She is my twin flame. I dont know that i can say with honesty that i love her in the romantic and relationship, kisses and hugs way anymore. I love her in the sense that i forgive her. I love her in that i see her side of things, and that her choice to not be in contact with me is her choice. I can respect that and leave it alone.

I dont think theres a stage for this, except for a new beginning, a healing, a setting free, a completion.

I just wanted to share whats going on with me.
Old 20-03-2018, 09:47 AM
Experiencer

Thanks for sharing. I completely agree. I think we get to a stage where we come to acceptance - accepting that they 'just are' and the situation 'just is'. When we get to that stage, turn the spotlight back to you, within you, and concentrate on you and only you knowing that somewhere out there, you are still connected regardless of what is going on around you.
That's where I am now.
Old 21-03-2018, 12:27 AM
Experiencer

Acceptance is a wonderful thing, isn't it? I'm in the same stage for the most part. Occasionally, I still feel a longing, but I accept that we are where we are and I'm just lucky to be able to experience this. There's a small part of me that wants to connect on a 3d level, not really romantically, but just to be able to talk face to face kind of way, but it's not like I'm pining away. It is what it is and it's the best feeling to know that.