Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Angels & Guides

Old 28-06-2016, 02:21 PM
Ascender
My numbers are changing
i didn't notice it for awhile i had 1:01
Now I get 6:06 a lot
Old 08-07-2016, 02:09 AM
Pathfinder

Angel1

Quote:
Originally Posted by anthony c
I keep getting 11:11 and i read it's a sign. When it appears should i do something with it immediately or not?

Do you have to be at a certain consciousness to communicate with them?

Hi, I'm a newbie so hope no posts offends. I've been seeing repeating number sequences for many many years now and the numbers do change according to the state of my life at the time. 11.11 to me means the manifestation is on its way. It's a good sign. Each time I see it be it 1.11 or 11.11 or even on car license plates (I see these very regularly up to 3/4 times a day sometimes) I silently give thanks for the sign as reminder to keep my thoughts aligned with what I wish to manifest.

I read this site angel numbers by Doreen virtue and her explanations resonated with me. Personally I'm trying to get more clarity on the interpretation of signs. And the numbers.
Old 19-07-2016, 04:53 PM
Experiencer
Quote:
I keep getting 11:11 and i read it's a sign. When it appears should i do something with it immediately or not?

Do you have to be at a certain consciousness to communicate with them?

This is just a joke: you should watch Eye Origins, it's a spiritually minded movie where the main character starts seeing 11 everywhere, he follows them and finds a girl that shifts his paradigm.

The joke was that it might be suggesting that you watch that movie but it really is a good movie so see it anyways.
By the way - I know your path has been tried and so - It may seem like the way to go - Me, I'd rather be found - Trying something new - I gotta go find my own way - I gotta go make my own mistakes - Sorry for feeling, feeling the way I do
[b]
Old 20-07-2016, 01:58 PM
Seeker

i get 7:11, 9:11, 11:11, 6:02, 6:58 and 7:58 basically every single day
Old 22-07-2016, 07:21 PM
mindanalyzer

11:11 and 1:11 all the time. It doesnt stop!!!!
Old 22-07-2016, 09:02 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by mindanalyzer
11:11 and 1:11 all the time. It doesnt stop!!!!
Just wait for the codes to get WARP-ed into your dreams as well.

Then sacred geometry comes into play as well as the entities monitor your reactions.
Old 18-01-2018, 08:18 AM
Master
Anyone still get these signs and then be able to confirm it in someway? or like communicating with them after seeing these signs?
Old 18-01-2018, 09:48 AM
Suspended
Quote:
Anyone still get these signs and then be able to confirm it in someway? or like communicating with them after seeing these signs?

i have found paying attention to thoughts can help, or if u see the 11:11 then think what was i just thinking about when i saw that, or ask yourself what is this for an then pay attention to the first thought that comes.
Old 27-01-2018, 02:12 PM
Ascender
I still get 11:11 a lot of the time to what means ?
Old 27-01-2018, 08:35 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by youngers1810
I still get 11:11 a lot of the time to what means ?

I use to get allot of these numerology and it stopped. Now i am getting all kind of numerology's over and over again. I have been getting that my guardian angels or guides are wanting to tell me something for a while now and maybe i will find out soon.

111, 1111 - This is the New Cycle sign. It refers to what is new, fresh, prosperous and progressive in your life. Seeing this sign after thinking or feeling something about a topic in your life indicates that these thoughts will lead to new and exciting things in your daily life. Your Spirit Guides are indicating that these thoughts are healthy, because change is the essence of growth.

http://www.spiritual-path.com/numerology.htm