Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Angels & Guides

Old 02-12-2015, 09:59 AM
Experiencer

Try reading here:
http://www.spiritual-path.com/numerology.htm
There are other sites that explain in different ways, but see if this one resonates with you.

I think the key might be to try to remember exactly what you were thinking about when you see the 1111s. You need to be "aware" of your thoughts. Or if something happens at the same time of the 1111s.

I got these numbers some 2 to 3 years ago. It first started when I was running into the same person each time I saw the 1111s. It took a while to figure it out. And I began "communications" with my Spirit Guide for the first time at the same time. (I didn't even have any knowledge about these things at the time. This forum helped a lot.)
Old 02-12-2015, 06:24 PM
Deactivated Account

Hi Anthony! Its hard to explain. I get so many signs through numbers and began understanding them more in the last ten years. I was given my answer about numbers specifically 111 in a specific dream by my guide (the first time I met him) which is another way I get signs. Ever since I see all numbers.. and as someone posted here in the replies, its about where you are in your awareness. With numbers I am able to see things for different people throughout my day and the hardest part is determining if I relay the message or not. Through trusting my instinct and knowing myself I started to just go up to people and tell them what I saw or felt and it made a difference. You can message me here anytime you want with any questions about numbers. Its different for everyone ..
Old 06-12-2015, 07:25 AM
Newbie ;)

I don't know if this fits here or not, but I have a question about 11/11. My life path number is 11 and so is my name/personality number. Now get this...when I look up the meaning of all both my first, middle and last name, they all describe qualities attributed to life path 11.
I think its strange that EVERYTHING is 11. Anyone have any insight on what this might mean?
Old 14-12-2015, 02:46 AM
Newbie ;)

The heavens gates :) your path has just begun
Old 14-12-2015, 08:40 PM
Master
Wrong thread

Meant to start a new thread
Old 14-12-2015, 08:45 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by starcatcher.1122
Hi Anthony! Its hard to explain. I get so many signs through numbers and began understanding them more in the last ten years. I was given my answer about numbers specifically 111 in a specific dream by my guide (the first time I met him) which is another way I get signs. Ever since I see all numbers.. and as someone posted here in the replies, its about where you are in your awareness. With numbers I am able to see things for different people throughout my day and the hardest part is determining if I relay the message or not. Through trusting my instinct and knowing myself I started to just go up to people and tell them what I saw or felt and it made a difference. You can message me here anytime you want with any questions about numbers. Its different for everyone ..

Hi thanks

Will take you up on the offer. What do you think 11:11 means for me or in general??

Any info plz would be helpful
Could not pm you so we keep it here?

Thank you
Old 15-12-2015, 04:27 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by yellow
Try reading here:
http://www.spiritual-path.com/numerology.htm
There are other sites that explain in different ways, but see if this one resonates with you.

I think the key might be to try to remember exactly what you were thinking about when you see the 1111s. You need to be "aware" of your thoughts. Or if something happens at the same time of the 1111s.

I got these numbers some 2 to 3 years ago. It first started when I was running into the same person each time I saw the 1111s. It took a while to figure it out. And I began "communications" with my Spirit Guide for the first time at the same time. (I didn't even have any knowledge about these things at the time. This forum helped a lot.)

Thanks for the link.

Read it and something i learned is that you should think what you were of thinking before you see the numbers or maybe after you see it.

Thanks
Old 15-12-2015, 10:32 PM
Knower
Quote:
Originally Posted by 11xdruidx11
The heavens gates :) your path has just begun
Ooh I like that :)

I got a 1111 double synchronicity this morning and when I was writing about it it was 1:11 pm. What happened is that I need work badly and a place I applied to yesterday phones me and their address is 1111...when I hung up the phone it was 11:11 am. I was also PM'ing with someone about number synchronicities. They mentioned 555 and the next employer phones me as I'm replying to her and their address is 555 . I normally never hear back after those types of web applications!

And now I was just about to log off my computer and noticed that it was 2:22. Today is very special as it's the third anniversary of when I fell in love with my twin flame
Old 16-12-2015, 08:15 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by HikariBelle
Ooh I like that :)

I got a 1111 double synchronicity this morning and when I was writing about it it was 1:11 pm. What happened is that I need work badly and a place I applied to yesterday phones me and their address is 1111...when I hung up the phone it was 11:11 am. I was also PM'ing with someone about number synchronicities. They mentioned 555 and the next employer phones me as I'm replying to her and their address is 555 . I normally never hear back after those types of web applications!

And now I was just about to log off my computer and noticed that it was 2:22. Today is very special as it's the third anniversary of when I fell in love with my twin flame

Great to hear stories like this

Just Amazing!!! which you all the luck in the world and it sounds like you have help.
Old 16-12-2015, 08:16 PM
Master
Got 10:10 this morning and just got it now again.

I just cant remember what i was thinking. Checking it out now what it means.

1010, 0101, 1001, 0011, 1100 - We refer to this as the 'Life' sign, because when you see this sign after thinking or feeling something about a topic in your life, it indicates that your Spirit Guides are telling you that the new focus you have just arrived at is important for you to follow - both at this point in your life, and in the future - because it is a focus that is instrumental to your progress on your Life path - a very powerful sign.

can't remember if i was even thinking something darn