Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Affirmations > Manifesting, Creating, & The Law of Attraction

Old 02-10-2015, 08:34 AM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
Originally Posted by lunachild816
Ugh I keep getting the same thing as you. Constant reminders of something I DONT want to be reminded of. Mostly it's the persons name I see everywhere.... mostly the last name. I don't know how to feel about it... I dont know if it's a sign from the universe/from spirit that something is going to happen with that person or if I should do something about it.... I'm going to choose to take the road of acknowledgement, say OK i see that, thank you, keep a steady neutral emotion, and then (try to) forget about it. But really, it's been driving me craaaaaaaayzayyyyyy

My beliefs are a bit different,but i tend to think if it is a positive then i'd consider it a sign,especially if it's a feeling like it's a sign. However,it it's negative things,i'd say it means you need to tweak your vibration.

"Change is the only constant."
Old 02-10-2015, 08:49 AM
Seeker

I've stopped trying to ignore signs now :) I know my desire is on his way :) I get too many now to be anything but coincidences. I am now totally in sync with my guy and loving it :)
When I first wrote the last comment to this thread, I was still trying to let go and trying not to think about him. I was in a place of desperation, doubt and impatience.
Since then things have moved forward a lot :) I've been bumping into him and chatting. Not much else, but I am more patient now and trust that the universe will manifest my desire when the time is right :)
I found visualisation really helps and I felt closer to him :) When I started feeling anything negative like doubt, I felt him pull away. Now everytime I get a negative feeling, I try to distract myself by concentrating on a hobby, watching TV, going out, etc.
Of course I still think about him daily, but it is with loving feelings :) I found that it also helped to get excited feelings such as - he's taking me out tomorrow! yay!
I have worked on being more positive and staying in a good vibe :)
Sometimes I try and concentrate and the syncs come thick and fast and I find myself saying - ok you can slow down now lol. I want to take things slowly and the universe knows this :)
I love my life, but it would be nice to have him with me when the timing is right :)
I am extremely grateful for the signs I'm being given, for the syncs that are taking place and for my desire coming into my life :)