Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Affirmations

Old 10-08-2014, 12:01 AM
Kamila

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Hepburn
You can manifest anything.
And I do.
My stories are old news around here.
Nice idea for a thread.
Hi Miss Hepburn I would love to hear ur manifesting stories. I hv heard the big one ab ur house truly amazing such an inspiration too thank u for reminder
Old 10-08-2014, 12:05 AM
Kamila

]
Quote:
Originally Posted by candelight
the power of the subconscious mind is a great audiobook you could listen. the first 2 hours are great and reinforce that everything is possible. Good real-life examples
that sounds familiar ...I might hv to check it out thank u for sharing
Old 10-08-2014, 12:10 AM
Kamila

I hv stumbled upon a thread on here about channelled msg from Bashar and I hv found this AMAZING channelled msg about manifesting. It was super short yet it spoke to me more than all the articles I hv read ab the subj so far... its 5min long ...Watch "Bashar | How To Manifest | Luminox | I Run This |…" on YouTube
Bashar | How To Manifest | Luminox | I Run This |…: http://youtu.be/S1-51CybSMU
Old 10-08-2014, 06:15 PM
You know, Kamila, I am going to attempt to tell a story that is just shockingly
amazing to me STILL!
It was like this impossibly impossible thing.
And I don't use the words 'impossible or unbelievable'.

I just don't know if anyone could ever really grasp how 'impossible' of a thing this was...I took a photo
of the end result so I can remain in awe of my Father.
(Or the Universe and the Creator's system of love...
I try to say it in many ways so people can relate.)

I HAD to complete display walls in a new Antique/ Collectable Store.
Taped areas were sold to sellers. 8 ft x 8 ft, 12ft by 12 ft...etc.
The store was opening in 4 days, but I was leaving in 2 days, suddenly,
to fly my mother to take care of her in Feb no less.
How, on earth could I possibly build from scratch, a 3 sided display structure!! Within the taped area, sturdy, strong...in the Winter in CO.
Oy vey!

I talk about manifesting money, bringing a woman out of a dying coma...
child's play.

Short version: Call a friend that I may need a tool.
She is in charge of the theater/art department for a private, ritsy College...it's Sunday.
She says she may have some left over 'screens'...meet her at the College.
What? And so the magic begins...that she even answered her phone!

These screens when braced together are 1/4 inch inside the tape on the floor of my rented space...sturdy, took
minutes to screw them...they were approx 7ft x 7ft and some inches to transport, drove with flashers on...

This is something no one could grasp, so I never tell it in writing, especially.

How could these screens, the exact things I needed even exist, built,
be ready to go, available, no less...free?
Who has sturdy frames laying around...the exact, to a quarter inch, of my needs in a one day deadline?

The story of the ' 87 yr old, Mom transport' is another magical, miraculous
story
I have never told here....I have just stuck with the easy short miracles, people can relate to most.

I am in awe just thinking of these...I adore God.
He is everywhere loving me...and He knows I know it.

Dare to believe? It is my life...the Supernatural is more natural than the physical, by far.

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 10-08-2014, 07:28 PM
Kamila

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Hepburn
You know, Kamila, I am going to attempt to tell a story that is just shockingly
amazing to me STILL!
It was like this impossibly impossible thing.
And I don't use the words 'impossible or unbelievable'.

I just don't know if anyone could ever really grasp how 'impossible' of a thing this was...I took a photo
of the end result so I can remain in awe of my Father.
(Or the Universe and the Creator's system of love...
I try to say it in many ways so people can relate.)

I HAD to complete display walls in a new Antique/ Collectable Store.
Taped areas were sold to sellers. 8 ft x 8 ft, 12ft by 12 ft...etc.
The store was opening in 4 days, but I was leaving in 2 days, suddenly,
to fly my mother to take care of her in Feb no less.
How, on earth could I possibly build from scratch, a 3 sided display structure!! Within the taped area, sturdy, strong...in the Winter in CO.
Oy vey!

I talk about manifesting money, bringing a woman out of a dying coma...
child's play.

Short version: Call a friend that I may need a tool.
She is in charge of the theater/art department for a private, ritsy College...it's Sunday.
She says she may have some left over 'screens'...meet her at the College.
What? And so the magic begins...that she even answered her phone!

These screens when braced together are 1/4 inch inside the tape on the floor of my rented space...sturdy, took
minutes to screw them...they were approx 7ft x 7ft and some inches to transport, drove with flashers on...

This is something no one could grasp, so I never tell it in writing, especially.

How could these screens, the exact things I needed even exist, built,
be ready to go, available, no less...free?
Who has sturdy frames laying around...the exact, to a quarter inch, of my needs in a one day deadline?

The story of the ' 87 yr old, Mom transport' is another magical, miraculous
story
I have never told here....I have just stuck with the easy short miracles, people can relate to most.

I am in awe just thinking of these...I adore God.
He is everywhere loving me...and He knows I know it.

Dare to believe? It is my life...the Supernatural is more natural than the physical, by far.
wow that's a wonderful story thank u for sharing very inspiring
Old 10-08-2014, 09:31 PM
Knower
I've always prayed. I do that in good times & not so. I try to be as positive as I'm able. Keeping hope & faith alive.
Old 11-08-2014, 03:21 PM
Kamila

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueClover
Hey Kammi girl!

I just finished a 41 day affirmation. It did WONDERS. I am amazed by the outcome. What I learned in these 41 days of prayer ritual is that--- as much as there is great power in positive thinking, there is also great power in negative thinking and negative thoughts. Even in prayer, becarful in worrying or speaking the negative,even if its help you are asking for. Focus on the positive and the goals you want. Thats just my take in it.

And tis' is is true, always believe something wonderful is going to happen. Believe in that that little nitch that gives us air in my spirits and heart to push forward.
I totally agree with you. Negative thoughts do hv an effect for ex I read somewhere about an experiment with plants or water. I think it was done by a group of kids in a classroom. They had two plants and they would speak love words to one and negative words to the other and the second one died shortly after wheres the other grew significantly or something like that.
Old 11-08-2014, 03:24 PM
Experiencer

There's an old Garth Brooks song - "Thank God For Unanswered Prayers". There's a lot to think about in that song. We don't always know what is best for us, as another poster said. Trusting the Infinite feels a lot like going over Niagara Falls in a barrel. The bottom drops out of your stomach, and the final outcome is in doubt. As my skill in manifestation grows, I'm being very, very careful what I wish for! What hopes and dreams do we have that are really worth involving the Infinite in fulfilling?
Old 11-08-2014, 07:50 PM
Kamila

]
Quote:
Originally Posted by RosieCotton
There's an old Garth Brooks song - "Thank God For Unanswered Prayers". There's a lot to think about in that song. We don't always know what is best for us, as another poster said. Trusting the Infinite feels a lot like going over Niagara Falls in a barrel. The bottom drops out of your stomach, and the final outcome is in doubt. As my skill in manifestation grows, I'm being very, very careful what I wish for! What hopes and dreams do we have that are really worth involving the Infinite in fulfilling?
wen I want to manifest something I always ask the universe for it to be for the highest good of all etc
Old 11-08-2014, 07:53 PM
Kamila

Quote:
Originally Posted by GypsyButterfly
I've always prayed. I do that in good times & not so. I try to be as positive as I'm able. Keeping hope & faith alive.
that's wonderful :) I guess it's all about our attitude