Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Death & The Afterlife

Old 27-07-2016, 11:29 PM
Master

Quote:
Suicidal terrorism would hold quite a hefty price I imagine. I have no idea what they would have to do.

I know those who kill others do reincarnate so we can say everyone is given more chances to become better.

I know that like energy attracts like.. its universal law. So those who are died must end up with others of like energies. So someone violent is likely to find himself around others who are this way too.

I believe the karma may be different for different ones eg say someone very spiritual who knows it is truely wrong commits a murder, the penality I believe would be harsher to that person for their action.

Say a young child who doesnt know much better (some adults can be put into this catagory too due to very misguided beliefs but they dont understand higher things... they are still like children in spiritual growth) commits a murder, I believe the penality may be less harsh though the lesson being learnt will be the same.

Those terrorists, they may do what they do while actually believing what they are doing is good and right eg think of someone who goes and culls animals who are not healthy or culls a dangerous dog.. doing an act they think is correct.

Its so easy to badly judge them but maybe they just dont know any better (eg young spiritual children) and shouldnt be being judged with hate. Maybe GOD still loves these ones and maybe their karma is a bit lighter then a higher vibrational person doing this as their acts where done without having a great degree of understanding.

I understand this post may not be popular with some but wanted to put forward a different view on this.

Seriously what would it teach them to reincarnate as something like a rat. Rats may not even have a bad life at all (its a human judgement not a spiritual judgement judging rats and rat life as a horrid thing, that's not much of a karmic learning thing). These ones need to come back as human with a full emotional state and have a proper chance to grow and learn and hopefully get things more right next time.
Old 27-07-2016, 11:35 PM
Super Moderator
Souls will generally get to see in clarity the full impact of their lives and deeds upon life on Earth and upon other Souls. Not just the damage but also the good. They will 'distil'. Nothing can be hidden from their Spirit.
Cruelties and pain caused will be faced squarely. That is the nature of being stripped bare of the illusions.

Bless their Souls, every last one of them. May they seek deeper and deeper truth, compassion and loving care as they progress.
Old 28-07-2016, 12:43 AM
Ascender
It depends on how much they were truly evil, enough to enjoy killing others or simply influenced by others and blinded by insanity.

The nasty and evil types often stranded on earth, with only the urge to gain energy by feeding off people's negative emotions from fear and anger. They need to feed to get more stronger but they're actually vampires.

Other evil types of people in the afterlife cease to last long as they evaporate or get trapped in solid materials, eventually becoming fossilised matter.

Some that feel a lot of remorse and grief by what they did have to work hard in an earthlike existence, as labour or going on tests. These spirits are a different type also and live in a different dimension.
Old 28-07-2016, 05:39 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Burntfruit
I have read a little, that those who kill, commit great crimes, are held in isolation.

I heard the dead Nazis were mortified on the other side.

One holocaust survivor said that it was better to be a survivor than a Nazi given what happened after death.

Now we have Daesh, etc. What happens to them?

21 virgins?

The same that happens to those who declare war on foreign nations, who drop bombs everywhere, who use drones, who set mines, who make and supply guns and arms to aggressive politicians - and all the rest.
Old 28-07-2016, 03:09 PM
Experiencer

My take: We are all influenced by the ego in varying degrees. The ego dies when the body dies because it's a product of the mind/brain. When consciousness (spirit, soul) leaves the body because it's freed from the ego it's no longer under it's influence, then consciousness returns to the beauty of unconditional love.
We get so wrapped up in this "reality", put such emphasis on it, but it isn't the reality because it isn't eternal. Consciousness is eternal, so that place where pure consciousness exists is the reality. I liken this life to a play or movie. Are actors punished for the wrongs (no matter how heinous) their characters do in plays or in movies?
Lol, I guess you could say "yeah...but great actors are honored for their excellence in performances". I'd say...no conscious entity is honored or rewarded because that's an ego thing...consciousness just is, and all consciousness knows the truth of existence.

I'm not interested in what others say they've "seen" in NDEs, OBEs, remote viewing or astral travel concerning dealing with transgressions in this life dealt with in the afterlife because all of us are still under the influence of the ego. Easy to see that because what so many say they see differ widely. My goodness...which one to believe? The one that sounds good? Sounds like justice?
Truth isn't ambiguous. The ego is.

Again, just my take.
Old 29-07-2016, 09:09 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Burntfruit
I have read a little, that those who kill, commit great crimes, are held in isolation.

I heard the dead Nazis were mortified on the other side.

One holocaust survivor said that it was better to be a survivor than a Nazi given what happened after death.

Now we have Daesh, etc. What happens to them?

21 virgins?
Everybody goes through a review of their lives once they cross over but I am not sure if it happens immediately after or some time elapsed. During the review they get to feel the pain of their victims if they have killed or tortured others in any way. I have heard about isolation but it is a temporary measure. Yes, others may not even cross over because they fear going to the other side. I have not heard of anybody who gets destroyed because they are too evil. This is my opinion.
Old 29-07-2016, 12:30 PM
Knower
Most likely they would need to experience and understand the pain they caused to other both directly and indirectly before advancing to a higher emotional plane. Not a desirable task to my way of viewing things.
Old 29-07-2016, 01:15 PM
Pathfinder
I have, in my reading, come across the notion that often, when someone commits a crime against you, for example, or is abusive towards you, that this will have been agreed before coming into incarnation, with the person themselves understanding what their abusive role will be in order to further the spiritual progression of both of you and to gain in understanding of being in these kind of roles. What do people think of this? is it true do you think?
Old 29-07-2016, 07:14 PM
Guide

Morrigan, I've heard that theory before too. I believe it is true, in some cases.

For instance, my mother agreed to incarnate as my mother. It was not an easy roll to play, as it required her to be a not-very-loving-or-nurturing parent. She did not want to act that way towards me or my sister; I believe it pained her greatly.

However, it was a necessary part of the lessons I needed and chose to experience in this lifetime, so she agreed to play that part. It took her a long time after her passing to recover from the experience.

I've no idea how common such "arrangements" may be. Clearly, though, someone who accepts a tough role to play would not be building the sort of negative energies and karma that a vicious thug who is simply hateful and mean would.

But then comes the problem... how can we ever know which are which? Which people are playing a role for another's benefit, and which are just despicable people?
Old 29-07-2016, 09:22 PM
Burntfruit

I don't think we agree to cause chaotic terror before birth. I do not believe we choose to be evil. We may agree to be impaired or disabled, or a relative to someone we have wronged before, but I do not believe we choose to be barbaric insane killers.