Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Affirmations > Manifesting, Creating, & The Law of Attraction

Old 04-10-2015, 11:54 PM
Master
Have You Manifested Things Into Your Reality ?

Has anyone been able to Manifest things into existence ? . If so please feel free to share your experiences. Also how does one Manifest something do you meditate or pray about it. ? I thought about trying it than I realized maybe I would be doing for all the wrong reasons, I shouldn't manifest for a certain type of guy. I have read on other forums where people have successfully manifested a new car, or significant other, and new job positions into their lives. I was always told you have to go out and work for the things you want and God is going to bless you in his time.

I don't fully understand the concept of Manifestation .
Old 05-10-2015, 01:13 AM
You'll really enjoy the 68 posts started in Chezzy's Thread here.
You'll find it.

It's in caps as I recall about fastest manifestings EVER....!

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 06-10-2015, 04:54 PM
Suspended

manifestation is natural, you've done it all your life. you dont have to meditate or pray. god doesnt do anything for you, you do it all yourself, if you BELIEVE that god will take care of you, then he will... but its really you taking care of yourself by using god.

heres a simple way to think about it, you are a magnet, you attract and repel things. Thoughts are things, beliefs are things, you attract and repel these things. thats it. So we are like thought magnets

You cant think of physical reality as one static physical object, it is one physical object but it doesn’t operate the way you think a "physical" thing would, its more of a dream, if you look at it like a dream then you can better understand how thinking of something can actually cause it to show up in your life.

Don't worry about being greedy or thinking your abusing your powers, the truth of the matter is, is that thinking about poverty creates poverty, so thinking about wealth will create wealth, so why would you think about poverty? And why is thinking about being wealth considered greedy? Your life is your own little bubble.

heres two manifestations i had to help you understand the process.

i was standing infront of my stove thinking about going to the lake for a swim, my gramma comes home and asks me if i want to go for a swim. (that was the only time she asked me the entire year)

I was sitting on my coach thinking about how tasty a fried clam dinner would be, my gramma calls me and asks if i want to go out for clams. (that was the only time we ever ate there that year)

Here is the way i understand it from my experiences. Your true form is that of a mind, awareness, no body or space, your just an idea, you are literally dreaming this life with countless other "Beings", humans, dogs, cats, insects, all the animals on this planet and all the other life hosting planets. on some other planet someone is thinking about another planet in this universe that most likley has life on it, and we are that planet in their dream, and we are dreaming about some other planet with life on it and they are our planet that we dream about. When people say manifestation they really mean useful manifestation by getting things that we want. So from second to second you constantly attract and repel the things we dream about into our lives. If you want to get all technical you can call them realities that you literally surf through, so when something impossible happens its actually because you just jumped realities, not hugely, you just changed that one thing it is that you wanted or dreamed about. This too is why you cant think about being greedy by getting everything you want and living the perfect life, we are literally telepathic beings that live in our own little bubbles in a no space-time reality, this physical reality is LITTERALY a type of playground that we use to live out our dreams, our ideas our everythings, we literally telepathicly connect to what ever beings are out there that share the same ideas and beliefs which we are experiencing in physical reality, so why have the idea of being rich or getting what you want be bad, because the INSTANT you start to believe in something, it WILL SHOW UP in your reality.

i got super paranoid and started "hallucinating" but the things i hallucinated were my thoughts, i was seeing the craziest things on TV, youtube commercial, even the things random people around me were saying, scary stuff, i would think of songs and then turn the radio on and BAM theres my song, i think i had a very strong energy and thats why things were coming at me so fast, So from that experience is where i derived my answer from.

your entire life is in your hands, your entire universe is in your hands.

hope that helps
Old 07-10-2015, 02:33 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by adamm[]
manifestation is natural, you've done it all your life. you dont have to meditate or pray. god doesnt do anything for you, you do it all yourself, if you BELIEVE that god will take care of you, then he will... but its really you taking care of yourself by using god.

heres a simple way to think about it, you are a magnet, you attract and repel things. Thoughts are things, beliefs are things, you attract and repel these things. thats it. So we are like thought magnets

You cant think of physical reality as one static physical object, it is one physical object but it doesn’t operate the way you think a "physical" thing would, its more of a dream, if you look at it like a dream then you can better understand how thinking of something can actually cause it to show up in your life.

Don't worry about being greedy or thinking your abusing your powers, the truth of the matter is, is that thinking about poverty creates poverty, so thinking about wealth will create wealth, so why would you think about poverty? And why is thinking about being wealth considered greedy? Your life is your own little bubble.

i was standing infront of my stove thinking about going to the lake for a swim, my gramma comes home and asks me if i want to go for a swim. (that was the only time she asked me the entire year)

I was sitting on my coach thinking about how tasty a fried clam dinner would be, my gramma calls me and asks if i want to go out for clams. (that was the only time we ever ate there that year)

Here is the way i understand it from my experiences. Your true form is that of a mind, awareness, no body or space, your just an idea, you are literally dreaming this life with countless other "Beings", humans, dogs, cats, insects, all the animals on this planet and all the other life hosting planets. on some other planet someone is thinking about another planet in this universe that most likley has life on it, and we are that planet in their dream, and we are dreaming about some other planet with life on it and they are our planet that we dream about. When people say manifestation they really mean useful manifestation by getting things that we want. So from second to second you constantly attract and repel the things we dream about into our lives. If you want to get all technical you can call them realities that you literally surf through, so when something impossible happens its actually because you just jumped realities, not hugely, you just changed that one thing it is that you wanted or dreamed about. This too is why you cant think about being greedy by getting everything you want and living the perfect life, we are literally telepathic beings that live in our own little bubbles in a no space-time reality, this physical reality is LITTERALY a type of playground that we use to live out our dreams, our ideas our everythings, we literally telepathicly connect to what ever beings are out there that share the same ideas and beliefs which we are experiencing in physical reality, so why have the idea of being rich or getting what you want be bad, because the INSTANT you start to believe in something, it WILL SHOW UP in your reality.

i got super paranoid and started "hallucinating" but the things i hallucinated were my thoughts, i was seeing the craziest things on TV, youtube commercial, even the things random people around me were saying, scary stuff, i would think of songs and then turn the radio on and BAM theres my song, i think i had a very strong energy and thats why things were coming at me so fast, So from that experience is where i derived my answer from.

hope that helps

Thank you for sharing. This makes sense to me. It's like if you think negatively than you allow it to happen.
Old 07-10-2015, 02:33 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Hepburn
You'll really enjoy the 68 posts started in Chezzy's Thread here.
You'll find it.

It's in caps as I recall about fastest manifestings EVER....!

Thanks I'll check it out.
Old 07-10-2015, 01:55 PM
Newbie ;)

Hi GirlSearching,

Most people in most cultures are taught that there are forces outside themselves that judge what is good or bad for them, or what they are worthy of having or not having. This prevents the majority of people from creating the life they want. Even many people who teach and practice manifestation believe in 'feeling good and waiting'.

The only power that controls what is and is not in your life is you.

The universe is impartial. It simply reacts. You can manifest ill in your life just as quickly as you can manifest good.

YOU are the higher power in your life.

Any teaching that states you are at the whim or mercy of some external power is simply inaccurate. There is no power that decides what you get, or when you get it except yourself.

We are here to help.

Remain at choice!

thoughtism.me
Old 07-10-2015, 04:41 PM
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by adamm[]

hope that helps

Love your explanation and examples!