Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Affirmations > Manifesting, Creating, & The Law of Attraction

Old 17-09-2015, 01:48 PM
Administrator
Be Careful on your Intentions - Are you Ready for all you Can Manifest

Hello

What at times we have to ask is could we handle the life changes that money would bring ? Would you be ready for people at you all the time wanting money for this and that. Would you be ready for the lack of privacy you would have if you had many millions. IE body guards and death threat letters ext.

There are many that win the lotto and so regret winning it after. I know someone that is alone in a million dollar home, she cant sell it as its too "Fancy" for the city we live in, and it you have that money to build one you find and build your own home. Rock and a hard place she wonders a house she can't sell, her friends never felt comfortable entering the house she built so she never has company. (Note she came from a modular home community).

There ware some that tell me I took a huge DROP when I left the abusive EX I had and took my kids with me. That I left behind the fancy newer home in the gated community I had, that I lost the fancy car he had ( I do not drive ) . That I lost the freedom I had of having money to just spend freely. While I took my share of the money I did not take "All" I could have take as I could not morally or income tax way understand where it all came from. I took half the house. I have no regrets there, as I won freedom and a new life.

Too many times we want the fancy life but we are not that person. We can manifest everything in life we want and then find we are so not happy. It looks nice to see what others have and the life they have but unless we really get to know them we do not maybe see their pain.

I find its better to manifest with the intentions of what I need is for my Highest and Greatest Good and that I will get what I truly NEED and not what I feel I might well WANT. I have all that I need, I have a nice comfortable home, a wonderful husband (that just made me a coffee without being asked ) 3 wonderful teenagers ( not all Mom's sadly can say that ), little money in the back but I know that I can go back to work and build it.

Lynn
Old 17-09-2015, 02:08 PM
Thumbs up

My lottery/sudden inheritance/gift plan.

Tell no one.
Go to my financial adviser before I even pick up the money.
Work a week, telling my clients I'm going away for 2+ months...starting next week....family stuff (which is the truth, also)
Change my info giving new contact info to 5 dear friends ...all but one are very very wealthy anyway.
Have a list of priorities to do right away...saying, "I came into a little money, so here."
Then, the real fun begins...setting up foundations like Meditation/Spiritual Centers in different cities, joining boards
of my pet interests.

Short version...lots of planning involved, details too many to write here...slow, thoughtful, advised moves.
Yes, I believe I am prepared.

It is my destiny...needs /wants..meh...it is meant to be... like a next step.
Will it be this life? Will I be coming back here, so in the next life?
Makes no real difference in a place where there is no time...

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 17-09-2015, 07:31 PM
Suspended

im ready, give it to me, 100 million please.
Old 18-09-2015, 06:11 AM
Master
I'd give it to Miss H, she can cut me a monthly allowance and do all sorts of secret amazing well thought out good things with it - it'd just distract me :)
Old 20-09-2015, 05:34 AM
Aniket

We must be happy with our current circumstances first.... and then try to manifest better circumstances.
If we are unhappy with our current set of conditions that means we are basing our happiness on the outer world.... this totally defies the manifestation process...
If we are not happy now then of course a big home will not make us happy as well... may be for short duration we can rejoice about it but the excitement will fade away soon..
In manifestation process there should be no judgement for any circumstance... all circumstances are neutral in itself....
You simply leave one state and move some other state...
Old 20-09-2015, 05:52 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lynn
Hello

What at times we have to ask is could we handle the life changes that money would bring ? Would you be ready for people at you all the time wanting money for this and that. Would you be ready for the lack of privacy you would have if you had many millions. IE body guards and death threat letters ext.

There are many that win the lotto and so regret winning it after. I know someone that is alone in a million dollar home, she cant sell it as its too "Fancy" for the city we live in, and it you have that money to build one you find and build your own home. Rock and a hard place she wonders a house she can't sell, her friends never felt comfortable entering the house she built so she never has company. (Note she came from a modular home community).

There ware some that tell me I took a huge DROP when I left the abusive EX I had and took my kids with me. That I left behind the fancy newer home in the gated community I had, that I lost the fancy car he had ( I do not drive ) . That I lost the freedom I had of having money to just spend freely. While I took my share of the money I did not take "All" I could have take as I could not morally or income tax way understand where it all came from. I took half the house. I have no regrets there, as I won freedom and a new life.

Too many times we want the fancy life but we are not that person. We can manifest everything in life we want and then find we are so not happy. It looks nice to see what others have and the life they have but unless we really get to know them we do not maybe see their pain.

I find its better to manifest with the intentions of what I need is for my Highest and Greatest Good and that I will get what I truly NEED and not what I feel I might well WANT. I have all that I need, I have a nice comfortable home, a wonderful husband (that just made me a coffee without being asked ) 3 wonderful teenagers ( not all Mom's sadly can say that ), little money in the back but I know that I can go back to work and build it.

Lynn

This sure is a complex subject which deals with things like personal worth and esteem and what a person feels like they deserve, so the 'wish upon a star' ideal might seem simple at first, but then the complexities of human nature came into play.
Old 20-09-2015, 07:24 AM
Master

Instant manifestation is a siddhi all humanbeings dormant possess naturally.
This siddhi becomes part of one's possibilities naturally when one achieved a certain level of correct spiritual development.
Achievement of this siddhi in this way should not be a problem because one has also developed wisdom and control.
If someone achieved this siddhi otherwise, it can be dangerous, both for themself and for others.

There is a saying:
With great powers comes great responsibility.
Old 23-09-2015, 02:16 PM
Deactivated Account

Good advice Lynn. You can NOT put a price on freedom and self worth. I am walking away from a marriage with basically nothing but my soul. "Things" don't matter to me as much as the value of inner self. I was imprisoned in a dark place for many years, what good is having "things" when you can't feel good about them or yourself. True freedom is bliss.

I love the advice from others as well. Change your vibration to a good one, and grow from there. All beautiful things will come your way.
Old 23-09-2015, 02:49 PM
Master
I did the same thing Lynn, I walked away from my abusive ex. We had a supposedly good life, money, nice cars, nice house, vacations but it all came with a HUGE price.
I thought it was what I wanted. All of it. The good looking "all American man", the house with the picket fence ... it was all what I thought I wanted, needed.
Only it wasn't.

People joke around wanting the millions but most could probably handed the amount, regardless of what they say. Be very careful what you wish for, it can change your life forever.

Best advice on here comes from Miss H something most won't ever do, or care to do. Tell no one. Get a financial advisor.

I would not buy the biggest or the most expensive house, or car. I'd keep my life as simple as possible but live a stress free life not having to worry about money.

It isn't about karma. It is about love. Love is beyond karma. Karma can be very easily neutralized with Love.

I don't share my thoughts because I think it will change the minds that think differently.

I share my thoughts to show the people who already think like me that they're not alone.

"Good bits of wisdom Elfay the future isn't carved in stone, it is a book waiting to be written." - Adrienne
Old 09-10-2015, 03:45 AM
Deactivated Account
Nice thread!