Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Most Anything > Films

Old 04-03-2013, 02:00 AM
Niebla0007

Hereafter

As I passed my friends watching Hereafter - seemed at first boring with Matt being the only interesting feature of it.
But it actually brought the question of
*Should kids be told/programmed to view death as just the end of someone's life without hereafter to help get over it
and save the kid like in this movie some trouble?

Then, it also brought up the Clairsentient's reluctance to reading, saying
It ruins my chance of having/living a normal life.
*Understandably, finding out such private stuffs about anyone by touching or kissing, etc.
isn't funny for the psychic,
which he/she may not wanna be a part of.

*The mention of being medicated for scizophrenia, etc is also something which can't be missed -
Why not see if the patient can manage alright before subjecting anyone under medication esp. heavy medication?
I've seen somebody close to me who had been heavily medicated
which turned her for worse/into a vegetable esp. in the end.

So, in the end I decided it actually is not a movie short of interesting points.