Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Death & The Afterlife

Old 29-09-2011, 11:52 PM
Amethyst

Deceased Dad Made Contact During 'Elvis Evening'

Hi!

Just wanted to share what happened last Saturday night when Mac (my partner) and I lit a fire in the garden and put on an Elvis c.d.- the experience was very touching.

We were having a fantastic time and a competition to see who could sing the LOUDEST when my partner went very quiet and was lost in thought when Elvis was singing, 'Don't cry daddy. Daddy please don't cry . . .'

I sensed he must be thinking about his dad who passed a few years ago, just a few weeks after we had got together. Mac has rarely spoken of his dad who used to hit him as a child and teenager then eventually left his mum to live with another woman. I barely knew a thing about his dad - not even his name - there's one photo somewhere in the house of an elderly man, a photo someone gave him after his dad died.

Anyway, in the altered atmosphere and out of the blue I saw clearly in my mind's eye an accordion. So I asked Mac if his dad had one. And he said yes.

Then I saw a brown recorder and his dad had one of those too.

Then I saw a keyboard and a song sheet - but there were no notes on the paper and Mac said his dad played the keyboard and many instruments but could not read music, LOL.

It was non-stop after that - image after image of Mac's childhood - all the GOOD times they had enjoyed together - things Mac had totally forgotten about and he was smiling away as he told the tales that accompanied the images I was being shown. (Oooh - I feel like crying as I'm typing this - what a wonderful night. I stated making notes of the images).

I saw a clenched fist in a glove and a bird a prey perched on an arm and the focus was on the eye of the bird. Mac said his dad had painted him that. I asked where the painting was - around his daughter's house. I felt like his dad wanted Mac to have it - and I found myself saying, 'get rid of that clock that doesn't work.' We do have a clock that doesn't work in the front room haaa haaa. I like the frame as it matches my furniture but it's always ten past seven! Mac fetched this painting the next day and it now hangs in our front room.

So his dad can't have been that bad! On the back it was inscribed to Mac, 'Happy birthday, love dad' and the date it was painted.

It's quite a long waffle but here's some of the other things his dad showed me and Mac's explanation.

I saw a stick which turned into a blind man's cane - which was like he was harsh - but he didn't see that at the time - he's sorry now.

Then I saw a matchstick that turned into a domino - Mac still likes playing with fires - literally loves lighting fires to sit around.

I saw a blackboard with algebra and fractions chalked on it and a stick hitting the board - Mac said his dad used to try and drum maths into him and Mac hated it. I then saw a triangular plinth thing under a shelf – meaning Mac knows his angles now as he is a carpenter and his dad took his ‘hat off’ to Mac ( I saw a gentleman's top hat being tipped - it was like he's dad proud of him - Mac said his dad never once said he was proud of him).

I saw a tiny tent - they went on a camping trip and the caravan was very overcrowded so his dad went and bought teenage Mac and his friend a small 2-man tent to sleep in.

I saw one sausage over our fire - emphasis being on 'one' and Mac said him and his friend cooked sausages during that holiday one at a time which his dad found funny and teased them about it.

I saw beans falling through a bbq grill over our fire – Mac totally hates beans! I saw a pile of sweetcorn – the only veg Mac would eat as a child.

I saw brilliant white cord ties on a bright red kagool – Mac said he had one just like that as a child.

A green cut-off hose pipe with a thumb over it – they used to play with a hose pipe in the garden.

I saw a brown horse with a very shiny rear. Mac burst out laughing and said his dad had had an accident with a brown horse. He unfortunately hit a brown horse with his car (it didn't die) but what they saw was a gleaming horse's bottom on the car windshield.

Green party blower thing – they used to be mad for them.

I saw a nativity play – symbolised by a child dressed as an angel - then I saw a blue and white checked tea towel – which is what Mac wore dressed as a shepherd.

Plastic bowl and scrubbing – Mac got so dirty once he was put in a washing-up bowl and scrubbed with vim (LOL)

A Victorian-type stripey swimsuit – Mac used to have to cover right up in the sun.

Mac was talking about how his dad liked to entertain and I saw a waiter's arm with a white cloth draped over – a chair being pulled out as if to seat a lady, then an old fashioned gramophone with a needle arm. I heard 'Brahms' and Mac went and dug out a classical cd and we put on a Brahms tune and I saw a a very toothy grin with one raised eyebrow. Mac said his dad used to raise one eyebrow just like that! I saw his dad lift his face, closing his eyes, pursing his lips as if to nod along in appreciation of the music.

We both kept doing that one raised eyebrow impression all night - funny!

I saw some dark blue oven gloves with thin white pin stripe – his dad used to love cooking..

Next a grey corrugated roof with an arrow pointing down – Mac used to get told off for climbing on this roof - and one day he fell right through it!

This was amusingly odd but as I looked at Ma,c his ears turned into Spock ears and he said his dad used to love Star Trek - especially Spock.

Then on our washing line I saw sheets of computer paper hanging on it with pegs. There was a child's paintings on the paper and Mac said his dad used to dry their paintings this way. (That's a trip down memory lane those sheets of computer paper that were perforated together)

A small green triangular tadpole net - Mac had one.

Bluish plastic squares a bit like swingball racquets – they had a cheap swingball set which was not as good as the real thing.

I saw a yellow plastic duck and a small blue plastic ring – possible bath toys - Mac wasn't sure about those.

A long, stuffed red snake which was S-shaped and it had a dark-blue forked tongue - they had one of those.

Brown cushions with gold diamonds - their cushions.

A gold harp on dark background which reminded me of guiness - his dad was Irish!

An old red post box with a bendy stick poked through the hole, rumanging around in the sealed letters. Mac's sure there's a distant memory of this . . . he thinks there is one or it could be symbolic.

I asked out loud if his dad had any messages for Mac's sister, Sarah, who I've only met twice when they were discussing funeral arrangements nearly three years ago.

I saw a maypole - Mac said she used to love dancing around the maypole and there was a build build up to it..

A dragon – red and black - she brought a dragon ornament in Wales that had a red eye

A white cotton baby bonnet with frills – she was his baby. A hanky – "don't be sad.".

Jelly cubes – luminous green – she used to eat raw jelly.

A 45 black record with a red/orange label – a long story behind that one.

A not-so-white bunny toy – she had one that Mac said looked grubby.

I saw a circle skirt swaying this way then that way which was such a beautiful image - Mac said she used to live her circle skirt constantly spinning around in it.

A stick of white and pink rock – when they arrived on holiday she wanted a stick of rock before anything else.

Little wimpsies - Mac said she used to collect them.

A porcelain shell – brown/black speckled, white bottom – Mac knows exactly what this is but not where it is.

Cigarette candy sweets - she used to like this.

Pink fan - she had one.

Cough twist candy sweets - she liked these.

A pink frizzy wig – she used to wear this and do Miss Piggy impressions.

Tartan trousers – wide – maybe a bit short - Mac said she had a pair about ten years after the Bay City Rollers.

Not sure if Mac will pass on any of the above to his sister as they never talk to eachother.

But I reckon his dad would want him to and it might bridge a gap between them - but it's not my call.

Thank you Connor for coming to say hello! I know who you are now and Mac remembers the best bits of your time together.

I now love Daddy Don't Cry.

Elvis is King!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CxTG2z7QgSE&feature=fvsr

Blessings, Amethyst x
Old 30-09-2011, 01:24 AM
Deactivated Account

Wow Amethyst ! That was quite a special evening ! Thank you for sharing.

blessings,
Dream Angel xx

Expect Miracles !

Sometimes in the winds of change ~ we find our true direction
Old 30-09-2011, 01:33 AM
Guide
Amethyst that was amazing, thank you for sharing!

Prosperity is a state of mind and soul
Old 30-09-2011, 03:50 AM
Master
Good work, Amethyst... clairvoyence truly clear.

Aren't you the lady who was seeing elementals? And if so, are you still?

Xan

Old 30-09-2011, 11:42 AM
Amethyst

Hi Dream Angel & Ellespirit

Thanks for reading – it was so amazing and special – almost a week later I’m still smiling at the experience.

And the painting now hanging in the front room is a reminder to Mac that his dad wasn’t such a villain, that they did do lots together which was perhaps clouded by other acts.

I’m hoping he might share it with his sister who maybe doesn’t believe in the afterlife.

But maybe she doesn’t want to know?! Etiquette-wise I feel it wouldn’t be right for me to contact her as she did not ask for the communication and also she might think I’m a total nutcase haaa haaa!

Hope you both have a wonderful weekend.

Blessings, Amethyst x
Old 30-09-2011, 11:44 AM
Amethyst

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xan
Good work, Amethyst... clairvoyence truly clear.

Aren't you the lady who was seeing elementals? And if so, are you still?

Xan

Hi Xan.

Wow – long time, no speak and blessings to you!

Thank you for your response – those images were so incredibly crystal clear – I could even see stitching on the cushions.

It was a first for me seeing objects that seemed physically there – like the papers hanging on our washing line.

And a shadow in the corner of the garden was a garden strimmer – it looked like it was actually resting there and Mac said when his dad died he cleared out a shed and kept the strimmer.

Aren’t spirit guides amazing?! I’ve been asking them lately if they could please show bigger, clearer pictures and I love communicating with them – their sense of humour really tickles me.

I do still take photos of elementals, though to begin with I did not see them at – it’s not necessary to see them with the naked eye to photograph them if anyone wishes to try it for themself.

If Medium Laura happens to browse this thread – just wanted to say thank you – I downloaded your clairvoyance podcast last night and had a right giggle about the donkey – would love to see that expression, haaa haaa.

It inspired me to sit there and make lists of words and related images with my guides and some of them were funny too!

Blessings, Amethyst x
Old 30-09-2011, 11:56 AM
Medium_Laura

Welcome to the world of Clairvoyance mediumship :) Pretty spectacular isn't it?

HAHA ! YEP! XO Excellent work!
Old 01-10-2011, 12:45 PM
Amethyst

Merry Meet Laura.

It’s such a wonderful thing to do for others.

I’d encourage anyone who wishes to develop ‘seeing’ to keep asking simple questions and noticing what image shows up in their mind’s eye – to find that connection within and with their guides and to keep practising.

Have you got any more funnies? The donkey representing stubbornness makes me smile!

I once asked how someone was feeling and I saw a Freddy Flinstone-type character with a comical expression standing outside a cave in leopard-skin attire and could almost hear the words from a Jungle Book tune, ‘The bare necessities, the simple bare necessities . . .’ It was like financially things are not so good but they’re quite relaxed/jokey about it!

Blessed Be, Amethyst x
Old 01-10-2011, 02:57 PM
Suspended
Hiya Amethyst

That was a joy to read - thank you so much for sharing.

Squatch
Old 01-10-2011, 03:06 PM
Medium_Laura

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amethyst
Merry Meet Laura.

It’s such a wonderful thing to do for others.

I’d encourage anyone who wishes to develop ‘seeing’ to keep asking simple questions and noticing what image shows up in their mind’s eye – to find that connection within and with their guides and to keep practising.

Have you got any more funnies? The donkey representing stubbornness makes me smile!

I once asked how someone was feeling and I saw a Freddy Flinstone-type character with a comical expression standing outside a cave in leopard-skin attire and could almost hear the words from a Jungle Book tune, ‘The bare necessities, the simple bare necessities . . .’ It was like financially things are not so good but they’re quite relaxed/jokey about it!

Blessed Be, Amethyst x

I DO LOVE the symbolisms we get. Sometimes wayyy out there!

I've done mediumship for people since I was 20 years old. I have a TON of funnies :P Some I can't exactly say on the boards lol. This one was funny in a way that it confirms we stay who we are after death.

Impatient spirits are too funny. They keep their personalities as I say and some just push the other spirits aside to be first. The spirits that have been over on the other side longer usually laugh and allow them to get it all out first. :) Waiting their turn.

One male who was killed came to me for a woman who was his exwife. She had been ostracized from the family after their divorce. When he passed, all she got was the funeral card in the mail. She came to me for answers.

He was really stubborn and rather cold when he came through. which she confirmed was his general demeanor lol!.. So I kept seeing the woods, I heard a loud sound and I saw that his "body" was in a plaid shirt and jeans with work boots. I asked.... did he hunt? No. never.

So I was very confused because my logical mind put what I had seen together as a hunting accident. I asked spirit "How did you die?"
My answer "None of your Freaking business lady!" I just about choked! This was on live radio at the time! I told her what he said, but left out the cuss word. She said "That is SO him! Can you get his name so I can make sure?"

I tried, he said Grandy? She answered me "Close enough! Grady!"
I finally prodded enough that he told me he was FOUND by hunters dead. In the woods. That he would NOT give me the cause of death but that he had made it to the other side and was sorry for all his mess ups in their marriage."

About 4 months later she emailed me. It's a testimony I have on my site now.
All the facts were 100% accurate, she had finally gotten his sister to talk to her and they said he had been hit by a teen speeding down the road as he was walking at night to a small local store. He was found in the woods the next day, dressed as I described, among the leaves.

I found it really funny that his spirit was STILL embarrassed that he had died so tragically walking to get a beer. :)