Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Dreams

Old 09-02-2018, 08:54 PM
Administrator
Strange Sexual Dreams

Hello

Last night my husband and I both had strange dreams. He woke up saying he slept like a log soundly but he had the strangest dream. I woke up saying I too had a strange dream.

He said he was laying in bed and there was a different woman next to him, and she put her hand on his parts, and he said to himself this is not my wife I will not give into this. Then demanded she remove her hand, and she did, but did not go away. So he said to her OK why did you remove your hand, put it back for her to go I did what you told me to and then he woke up.

I had a dream where I woke up well in "full" climax, this is something I can do without any touch so its not an abnormal experience. But in a dream to wake in that state and have hubby tell me of his dream I wonder if we had paranormal visitors.

Before we went to be he fell asleep listing to The Book Of Enoch where it was talking about giants and inter seller sex. We too had a connection before sleep. He fell into a deep sleep listening to that but woke up and put more TV on. This time it was about Egypt and Neanderthal Man being more advance than we feel and that the were more advance than we feel they were. Something about drawings under what the Egyptians but on the walls.

So it could be that our brains were pre programmed sexually but not sure.

I know well that I did a cleansing of our room just inscae a Ghost visited up.

Lynn
Old 09-02-2018, 09:02 PM
Master
i'm doubtful that any 'entities' paid you a visit, but there coulda been
an 'energy field' that passed by. perhaps it was "summoned" by you,
inadvertently, through your viewings, in conjunction with whatever
field had been in play prior.
Old 09-02-2018, 09:52 PM
Master

Are you personally going through some awakenings in the sacral area at this moment? Alternately as an intuitive you could have picked up on the sexual nature of his dream?
Old 10-02-2018, 04:20 AM
Guide

Interesting. lol there are some plot holes haha.... you dont know why you had a climax? Or did you do it intentionally...? Have you guys not have sex in a while?

I know when people are horny things like this happen lol... also if you are watching something you may be calling out to beings who want to share this experience with you. Some entities or higher beings believe that sex is something to be shared... or there is a possibility that you two knew each other in another life and he was having a experience with that part of your consciousness.... I have dealt with succubus or what ever its called before and they are shadowy and when they touch you... you feel like your being sexually assaulted if your conscious of the energy they are sending. As for negative energies they wouldn't have a conversation with you after you requesting that they stop.... I caught one sending me telepathic "baits" for me to bite and I denied or blocked it... but it depends on the being who did it. Do you guys have any bruises developing or skin issues? If one let service to self or negative oriented beings use them for sex or have sex with these beings they over time loose energy and start to develop physical conditions.