Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Tarot and Oracle Cards

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 06-11-2017, 01:56 AM
Seeker

A compatibility spread and a lot of questions!

Hello, all. This is my first thread here aside from my welcome post, and of course, tarot reading is one of the reasons I'm here. And just stating right now, yes, I do very much believe in past lives, twin flames, and soul mates. It might seem like I derail into that topic for a moment, but please bear with me. I'll get to my point. Trust me, it's about a tarot reading, I promise. I just mention the prior the way I do because of how this started, and so people aren't worried about posting their views, should they also believe in such things, or similar.

Now, I'm not entirely new to the studies of tarot, but I still have a bit to learn about certain card meanings. I did a reading on someone because upon meeting them, they seemed strikingly familiar to the point I gasped and was like "I know you, don't I?" (in my head, of course), but logically, I've never once seen them in this particular life. They even mildly look like me to the point that one of my friends mistook them for me when they had their back turned! After meeting them, I started seeing 111, 222, 333, 444, and 555 everywhere I turned, like 15+ times a day, I swear. Among other things that fell in line with association with this person's identity. Of course, that's a different topic, but it was one of the driving reasons for my questioning with the tarot cards. I figured I should also state that this person also believes in reincarnation and things of that matter, such as a very strong belief in the spiritual and metaphysical.

Anyway, intuition has been nagging at me regarding certain hunches, both related and unrelated to the aforementioned, so I did a reading for possible insight.

The way I read my spreads is to shuffle after every draw. I try to be as specific as possible in regards to my questions, so some may seem a little more eccentric, but the method I use has never once steered me wrong in the past. I close my eyes, spread the cards before me, and sift with the index finger of my dominant hand until it 'favors' a card, and I draw it. I then reshuffle, ask my next question, rinse, repeat.

Like I said, it's never steered me wrong yet, but upon pulling these cards, I'm really questioning what they're trying to tell me. Here's the questions and the reading I've pulled. I've tried to gather as much info as I could in parenthesis below each draw to summarize what it might mean.

How I make them feel: Ace of cups
(emotional card, the start of something good? Potential?)

Best qualities they see in me: 6 of cups
(Nostalgia card, bringing back memories, past love, life, etc)

Worst qualities they see in me: 7 of wands
(Too defensive, or cannot stand up to others well, very plausible)

What this person desires for us: Temperance
(Balance? Moderation? Unity?)

Mental compatibility: 10 of cups
(Fulfillment, contentedness with comfortable wealth--"All you'd ever ask for")

Physical compatibility: The Lovers
(Choice, Love, Bonding/union?)

Emotional compatibility: The Fool*

(A card of risks and new beginnings--exploring the unknown and braving where/what no one else would dare? A warning not to be careless?)

*The Fool card has fallen out of my deck twice during shuffling over the course of this reading, not counting the actual draw.

For things like the 'worst' quality they see in me, I know that one could very well be credible, as an instance at one point brought up the fact that I don't always speak up for myself, as mentioned by the person this reading is about.

So my question is... what's your summary of this? I know many people relate quite a few of these cards to twin flames and soul mates, so if you believe that, or even if you don't, feel free to express how you view this particular reading.

I look forward to what everyone has to say. :) Thank you for taking the time to look! Have a lovely day.