Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > Time Travel

Old 06-10-2015, 06:54 AM
Knower

Science believes that theoretically, they could build a time machine but they would require the power of several suns to power it.
They say that they could physically transport into the future, but rightly suspected that although they could transport back in time, the traveler would only be able to observe, not interact.
This would support your statement. Time is a construct of the physical world.
Old 06-10-2015, 09:20 AM
Pathfinder

Academia is kind of funny, considering you would've figured out by now how to create energy without using so much. In other words, whatever happened to alot of these powerful tools that use very little energy to begin with, like hybrid cars and energy efficient computers and so forth?

That's like taking a tablet or iPad and installing chrome OS on there, killing the internet and having the most powerful computer in the world. It's basically an interface that's not even a computer at all.

You'd figure with this kind of technology developed already, we can already be able to come and go do that already, right?
Old 06-10-2015, 09:21 AM
Pathfinder

But I like your story and honestly want to come and be able to come and pull stuff off like that in the physical to be able to come and create change in my current present reality.
Old 06-10-2015, 09:25 AM
Pathfinder

I guess if anything, I'm completely glad and happy, because this tells me that time travel is indeed completely possible and can create change in our current realities.
Old 06-10-2015, 01:51 PM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
Originally Posted by RadicalRave
but how can one change a timeline where basically they fix events in their lives that come and make better changes in their lives?

I've found it more to be the other way round. You make the change, then the jump to other timelines happens.

We are jumping timelines all the time, but most are just not aware of it.
Old 17-10-2015, 12:28 AM
Experiencer

Are ghosts a sort of time traveller which may in fact change time
Old 17-10-2015, 01:48 AM
Knower

Quote:
But I like your story and honestly want to come and be able to come and pull stuff off like that in the physical to be able to come and create change in my current present reality.

It's a great story. It was such a healing moment for both the girl & myself. It felt like 'mission completed'.

That memory made so much sense as to who I am now. It explains things like why I chose to be born into an ultra-religious home & why I react to nonsense like 'the end justifies the means' when it came to 'winning souls for the Lord'.

We can "pull stuff off like that........in my present reality", but hopefully the lessons are so much more subtle than the situation where I justified the torturing of innocents with mindless doctrine (shoot em all & let God sort them out - haha)

As we evolve, the lessons become more like shades of grey rather than black & white.
Old 19-10-2015, 04:30 AM
Master

Quote:
So there are theories out there of multiple timelines, quantum jumping, changing the past and sending signals/information into the past.

What are your all's views on changing time, not in the sense how most people perceive it to be linear, but how can one change a timeline where basically they fix events in their lives that come and make better changes in their lives?
In my opinion one does not need to change the past to better the future.
To better the future, learning from the past is enough.
Old 19-10-2015, 05:13 AM
Experiencer
Someone earlier said "you would only be able to remember past events, not change them". I agree. If you could go back in time how would matter change? What form would matter take? Would people's values and perceptions change too? What about the continuum of matter that is always in motion? Would a reversal of time "cancel out" everything that has transpired up to today? What about the freewill of everyone else in creation, is it possible to sway others to alter their own timeline progress? What about God's will, for those that believe in a god.

There's more than one paradox involved, but the sci-fi writers are able to get around them.
Old 22-10-2015, 05:51 PM
Seeker

This is a complex question.
In reality many may say it is not possible.
Yes definitely, the concept of timeline jumping exists and we do it nearly on a second to second basis.
But I regarding actually changing the past, I have a story to tell.
A friend of mine has witnessed this. She called me up one day and said the inevitable happened. When she was sleeping she heard a voice saying "it has been done" Taking it to be just her imagination she continued her day.
Later on as the day passed, she realized that the incidents she was worrying about never happened. They were magically erased from her timeline. To confirm this she called and asked me about "the incidents"as apparently I was there with her. Honestly, I have no recollection of the latter. Any physical or mental recollection of the incidents completely disappeared. I still remember her rummaging through her cupboard for the "physical proof" that we had traveled to a particular place that day. None existed. She even called up the place, we stayed at and the hotel (a pricey one mind you) said we had made no such reservation.
She was stunned and so was I. Personally, I found this a little hard to believe till she told me she had a premonition about me last night. She had a vision of me sitting with my teacher from high school from 10 years ago. I was flabbberghasted as indeed I had happened to run into my teacher after 10 long years and we had dinner together at her place. I had told one about this.
My friend is of the belief that GOD changed it for her. As she is Hindu, she first prayed to Ganesha and then Kala Bhairava, the God of Time.
She had been praying long and hard for a year and it changed for everyone else but it didn't for her apparently. God adjusted her timeline for her.
She now believes, she has the best of both. She has learnt from her past but there is no evidence of it.

I can ask her to share more if you want :)