Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > Time Travel

Old 15-03-2014, 08:27 AM
Knower
Quote:
Originally Posted by neospiritualist
Lol. Talk about twilight zone.

I though of the whole frames per seconds thing too. You're the first person I've come across that explained that angle. So who the heck pressed the chapter repeat button?

And thw comment above that. Yeah. Other than meditation I know nothing of the Buddhist teachings in respect to repetitive cycles.

You should read Sufian's book. It's called World of Archangels. It's currently only available for download on kindle or PDF and it is only 1 or 2 USD. You will find it extremely interesting. In reading it you will find that there are actually a lot of simularities between the movie The Matrix and the 'system' or 'process' we all a part of. As well as that the meditations in his book are amazing. They are among the best meditation techniques I have found yet.
Old 25-07-2014, 12:47 AM
yumi14

This happens to me from time to time and it does leave my head spinning.

It usually has to do with news articles that come out, that I could have sworn had already been covered. Blows me away every time.

Then , there's the Nelson Mandela thing. Plus, I could have sworn I saw an article of Casey Kasum passing away much longer before he did recently.

Very strange.
Old 25-07-2014, 01:05 AM
Master
I do think that when "we" make changes, they reflect in the life we are living (and presumably other related lives)-retroactively (from our perspective). And I do think it might "ripple through" to other people, maybe not simultaneously.

I'm not sure I think of this/these lives as simulated reality, although there is a good portion of role-playing it.

But the continuity that we see in (any) of the realities is caused by our part of our consciousness [the whole of our consciousness includes much more than that part resident in this life] focusing on that vibrational dimension.

To us it seems as if no time has passed, no pauses have happened. In fact, I think it's possible we are dipping in & out all the time--time-sharing in our way of thinking.

So I suppose there could also be a phenomena where, in your argument example, that you realized while in another dimensional reality, that that was unnecessary and then dipped back into that life, with some things changed. You had to catch up with yourself.

However it happens, I don't think it is a straight-line, immutable string of experiences. A lot more is going on in the background.

Lora
Old 07-08-2014, 04:31 AM
Seeker

I have had things like this happen several times that I can remember right off the top of my head. One was when I was stationed in South Korea from 1999-2000 I had heard from one of my classmates who happened to be there the same time (we went to a very small Christian school in OKC) that our old principal had died in his front yard from a drive by shooting. We had both seen the news article as well as the video from the local news station, heck it was even on a video tape. Imagine my suprise several years later when the same local news channel had a contest to pay for a wedding and televise and promote it, the winner was his son (whom I knew) and standing there on the video was his dad... alive and well. I asked the person who shared the information with me about it, he had no memory of ever speaking with me about this, much less being the bearer of bad news... Also the video tape which I reviewed later had a completely different story on it, not even relating to him or an act of violence.

There were a few other deaths that I remember when they happened and several years later I ran into the supposedly deceased person and same with the people I had known who had knowledge of these events. Again, the knowledge of the event I remembered was no longer shared with these people.

Some would be tempted to blame these memory inconsistencies on a traumatic brain injury I had sustained in Iraq in 2003, but folks that I had personally told-but not shared video or newspaper evidence of it-still remembered me recounting the event.

And these are just the ones that dealt with death of someone I had known. Many other times I have become aware that something I knew and was familiar with seemed to have been erased and I had been the only one to my knowledge with the memory of it.
Old 15-01-2015, 02:49 PM
sensarai09

Something creepy happened

I'm not sure at all what it was that happened or even if it had to do with this topic..... I have a baby boy named Taj... He was 8 mos old at the time.. I had put him down and strapped him in his bouncer in the living room... I left for a moment and when i came back to his cries... Himself AND his bouncer was located in the middle of the kitchen. Now my jaw dropped. Im thinking omg . Dude. Did I put him right here. How on earth did he just move from one side of the apt to the other???? Thinking to myself,Did i do that? I couldnt have. What is going on! No body was in the house either and even if somebody was they wouldnt put him smack dab in the middle of the kitchen. E wasnt even facing my direction.... Weird stuff.
Old 17-01-2015, 05:03 AM
Master
That is definitely odd, sensarai...sounds like parallel earth.
Old 26-01-2015, 02:32 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by wstein
I notice changes about once a week. About once a month there are ones that cannot be dismissed as not noticing or bad memory.

Also the changes are not always universal, about once a year I can verify that while I noticed a change, someone else acts as if there was no change. Best I can tell, the changes are supposed to ripple out and destroy any affect (or memories) of the previous way it was. Doing OBE, using magic, or doing miracles seems to greatly increase the number of noticed changes (beyond the ones you are causing). It’s as if making your own changes blocks the retroactive update to your memory/experience.

YES...I had to refresh myself on this thread...I've done so a few times before but I see I was just absorbing then, and didn't post again.

Agreed, WStein...it does seem as if making your own changes (whether through OBE, etc.) seems to greatly increase the number of changes you notice, more broadly...because the retroactive updates don't seem to affect you.

I wanted to bump this thread and see if anyone else has noticed anything lately. I've noticed some things and just wanted to see what anyone else may have noticed.

Peace & blessings,
7L

Here we must be unafraid of what is difficult.

For all living beings in nature must unfold in their particular way

and become themselves despite all opposition.

-- Rainer Maria Rilke
Old 10-02-2015, 04:55 PM
Master
Indeed, it does seem to happen, little things changed here and there. The more observant we are the more we notice and the more aware we are the more we perceive.

What does it all mean? I've no idea, but am aware that at least once either I changed timelines or items from another timeline leached into this timeline.
"Time" is not what we think it is I suspect. It's just a mental construct.

Are we in a Holographic reality? A Matrix of sorts? Sure, that makes as much sense as anything else :)
Old 28-03-2015, 02:59 AM
Experiencer

entertainment or more

Is the movie Groundhog Day much respected here or found to just be entertainment, if that? Is it because it's a comedy?

What about other films, in this thread and not, involving time travel or shifts in time?
Old 24-05-2015, 08:09 PM
Master
on off i do

i dream dreams all dreams
🌟🌟🌙🌙☔☔🌆🌆🌁😈😎😒💋💑💑💑💌🍨🍩🍔🌟🌟🌟✴🍩🍔