Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Light Workers & Earth Angels

Old 28-05-2012, 04:06 PM
angelrocco

Color earth angel

i believe i have met one:) one day i was stuck in town the person that was meant to pick me up took hours a man came from nowhere as it was raining and said to me ive seen you here for hours now are you stranded? i said yes i was meant to be picked up by a friend i have no money on me whatsoever.... and he asked me to go with him to get a cup of coffee and he gave me a 10 pound note to get the bus home...i had a chat with him as i had a few problems on my mind and he even told me where i could go to return the money...as i said to him i would like to return this money to you but no1 had heard of him...thats my earth angel experience:)
Old 13-06-2012, 12:43 PM
Syrbal

angelrocco. There are good people in the world. May I ask did you mentally ask the angels for help?

I had a similiar experience many years ago when I had to attend a job interview:

I had to make several train connections and one bus to a village which was still a 1.5 mile walk from the company where the interview was taking place. The weather was bad with heavy rain of which I had to take refuge in a church shelter and finally a shop near by. I attempted to walk to the premises but there was no footpath so I had to walk in the ditch on the side of the road in all the mud and grass. I decided to walk back to the shop and wait for the rain to stop - it didnt. A lady came over and felt sorry for me. She asked me if I was ok and asked where i was going, i told her and she said she was going in the same direction. She took me to the premises on time. I knew that something was looking out for me that day and I felt grateful x