Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astral Projection

Old 25-02-2011, 10:18 PM
Simon Karlos

Fish Astral Projection: Voyages of the Mind

Old 25-02-2011, 10:32 PM
Simon Karlos

Bunny Astral Projection: Voyages of the Mind

For anyone who is interested, this article presents a very broad understanding of the subject of astral projection, channeled through a woman named Donna Kinniburgh in 1987. Unlike what most self-proclaimed "experts" of the subject teach, everyone astral projects, and in this article "astral" is not limited to refer to just one specific "dimension," but rather to energy/vibration itself. Blessings.

http://www.spiritual.com.au/articles...Kinniburgh.htm
Old 26-02-2011, 01:40 AM
papadan

Interesting reading. Thanks.
Glad the fact that fear limits people was brought out.
I had always wondered why I did not have a cord attached when others spoke of having one. I can see where this could be a mental security blanket.
Old 26-02-2011, 06:13 AM
Simon Karlos

Hey there, Papadan! You're very welcome. I read that article years ago, but have found myself drawn to re-read it several times since, as I love the simplicity of it, and have found it of great service in terms of general spirituality in my life.

BTW, I enjoy reading your posts, my brother. You're very calm.
Best Wishes
Kar
Old 26-02-2011, 03:12 PM
windwhistle

Hi Simon

I too enjoyed the article! I've always wondered why I never saw the 'silver cord' either. This article is refreshingly matter-of-fact. This inspires me to start a new thread...on 'Karma.'

Thanks!
Old 26-02-2011, 07:40 PM
Simon Karlos

Fish

Quote:
Originally Posted by windwhistle
Hi Simon

I too enjoyed the article! I've always wondered why I never saw the 'silver cord' either. This article is refreshingly matter-of-fact. This inspires me to start a new thread...on 'Karma.'

Thanks!

Hi Windwhistle! Oh, awesome, great idea. I am glad you enjoyed. Blessings to you, sister. You're welcome!
Old 01-03-2011, 09:17 AM
45Uberti

I really enjoyed that link, thanks Simon.
Old 02-03-2011, 09:46 AM
Simon Karlos

Fish

Quote:
Originally Posted by 45Uberti
I really enjoyed that link, thanks Simon.

Ah yes, I am pleased you enjoyed, bro. Welcome.
Old 08-03-2011, 04:18 PM
Simon Karlos

Another article from the same source that mentions AP and related subjects is: Reflection - A Channelling Session of The Nature of God and Creation.
Old 13-03-2011, 03:32 PM
abikisses

"Kar The Light Spreader"

Blessings
Abikisses