Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Mediumship

Old 31-05-2018, 07:30 PM
Newbie ;)

Color Help with practicing Mediumship

Hi all,
For the last 10 months ive been on a new journey to awaken my psychic ability towards becomming a medium. I know im my heart that is what i want to do, and it would make my life complete to give someone a reading and connect them with their loved ones on the other side. Since i started my journey ive had a lot of sensations, scalp and forehead sensations, goosbumps when spirits are near, a few vivid dreams about spirituality. However im struggling to connect via seeing, hearing, feeling and trying to figure out whats my own thoughts and whats from spirit.
Anyway id like to try practice giving people readings on here and if im 100% wrong all the time then im ok with that as i take everything as a lesson to learn. Alternatively if anyone wants to practice on me or give me any advice that would be great!! Love to all and hope to hear from ya soon.
Old 09-06-2018, 10:02 PM
Experiencer

Connect me I will let you know if you are right or wrong :)

Namaste`
Old 10-06-2018, 01:32 AM
Newbie ;)

You can practice on me too:)
Old 10-06-2018, 09:50 PM
Administrator
Hi jakeninja,

Spirit only give you what you can cope with at any given time.you may think you are ready to do mediumistic readings.
but from what you say.i am using my instincts here I would say that you are in to much of a hurry,
you need to know how to open up and close down before and after readings.
I can understand you wanting to practice.but my advice would be to go to a spiritualist church.or a development group.until you are ready.

Namaste
Old 11-06-2018, 04:07 AM
Guide

I have the same intuition as Native spirit here.

Learn some more of the theory and read up on the topic more before practicing. Sometimes reflection is the better choice over taking action too soon.

Feel free to read up on Mediumship more from the other forum posts here, or on other blogs. Feel free to follow your intuition on where these resources are. I really benefited from the blog “Intuitive Souls”, and still am grateful for its introduction of these abilities to me.

Good luck.
Old 11-06-2018, 07:59 AM
Newbie ;)

Hi guys,
Thanks for your advice on where i am at. I have already done a couple of practice readings, one was good, the other not so good which is no suprise given my experience. I do know that i need more knowledge and help with development which i do go to a weekly group however they focus more on energy healing but i will find something. I will definately focus on opening and closing properly so thanls for that. Ive already decided i was going to stop practicing for a while until i can gain a stronger connection, only to find these messages so thanks again, it just confirmed my decision.
Thanks guys