Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 21-09-2017, 08:46 PM
Deactivated Account
If you currently resonate with 144 or 12:12

Hello.

I thought I was done for a while with the downloads hahaha -

I've been seeing 144, 12 12 since June and more recently 818.

I was saying a while ago that I resonate with Christ conciousness. Well 144 is a code for unity conciousness - which is what I personally used to call Christ conciousness.

The flower of life resonates with this... code as I am aware at this time... I've certainly been drawn to it anyway.
I was really confused for a while - because of all the talk of the 144000. But... this is simply a code for remembering unity conciousness. It contains all sorts of information within it but I don't fully understand it all yet.

Some of the energy I have noticed with this is a very strong stepping out of resonating with TF's and stepping more fully into connection with unity conciousness. I can see myself, the part of me on earth at this time from a much broader perspective... I can see my souls purpose... and how it aligns me with all I do in the physical...
I had to process thoughts and fears of physical death and material wealth and security... as initiations to the next level of growth and awareness of unity conciousness.

When we use words and phrases like 'we are all one' ... they may resonate on a mental level... this unity conciousness awareness now resonates with my throughout my whole being.

It is an energy which encourages solidifying the inner balance of m/f energies and living from the higher heart creative centre... in balance between head and heart...as well as a deepening the direct connection to source. Basically when I am in balance and anchored... I can see a beam of light travelling straight down connecting me from the 'sun' to earth.

I have hit the ceiling with TF resonance for now... the ultimate purpose was to get me to this next phase of direct connection to source and grounding it into my physical body...

I am slowly starting to understand the meaning of the 12 12... but... it's all mental at the moment and complicated. My knowing is not yet complete in this area.
Possibly it has something to do with soul groupings though.

Anyway.. I am sharing just in case others are experiencing anything similar to me...
Perhaps sharing helps to feel less like a crazy person as well Hahahaha

LOVE.
Old 21-09-2017, 11:59 PM
Experiencer
♡ I've been seeing 12:12 more regularly than 11:11 for a while now as well as 8's in different combinations. This is a shift from the 717 and 737 I've been seeing for the last couple years.

Also new is the intense grounding that I've been feeling. I'm still trying to gaim my understanding but it feels as if I'm grounding the Sacred Feminine into the earth. I've been humming most all of this week. I can disconnect when things feel overwhelming though.

Not entirely sure I am not crazy! Lol

Love and light ♡
Old 22-09-2017, 12:22 AM
Experiencer

414 is my TF birthday. I see this number everywhere in various combinations
Old 22-09-2017, 07:24 AM
Newbie ;)

Fish twinflame11

Greetings, For over a year I've been seeing 1212 & 144 too. Since the mid 1990's I've been seeing 1111 & other number patterns. I'm reading articles & trying to understand what the 144 & 1212 numbers mean in relation to my Twin Flame experience. My twin is on the other side. He passed away decades ago before we met physically.
Old 22-09-2017, 10:39 AM
Deactivated Account
144 is 12x12 :/
(Edit: just looked at the clock time was 10:44)
(Edit2: just looked at your profile twinflame11 you joined on 14/4 and this is your first post even tho you joined in 2016)
Old 22-09-2017, 10:55 PM
Deactivated Account
To PsycheGirl.

Hello.

The grounding energy is coming in heavily for me as well except in my mind I see it as a continuous flow of energy which looks like a flower petal... two points of energy which meet at my head flowing away from each other to meet two points at my feet.
This is a slightly different energy flow than the flow of inner masculine and feminine energies within creating inner balance which is the '8' symbol.

The petal symbol I see is the connection of the 'sun' crowning energy to the earth grounding energy. We have a charkra point beneath our feet which connects the two polatities... When I feel this energy... I can my heart almost like a magnet... its hard to explain. The energy of my heart is what is what drives the flow of this energy.

The 144 activation caused my 3rd eye to open...which prompted me to also open my crown charkra as the energy in my skull was quite intense. I now realise this is why I was having such strong physical reactions to the sequence of numbers - every time i saw 144 - my eyes would involuntarily react sort of feeling like eye and brain spasms lol. It feltquite weird!

While I was swimming the other day I asked what the purpose of this UNITY conciousness activation was for (I get a lot of clarity while swimming).
The answer was very simple 'to ground the energy into the physical (body) and as a result of that it will ground into the earth grids.

LOVE!
Old 22-09-2017, 11:04 PM
Deactivated Account
To PsycheGirl,

Hello again! I forgot to mention as well... that it is quite possible that you indeed feel a ressonance to grounding feminine energy.
I work with the earth grid and my particular focus is that I work and resonate with the energy of gold which is a balanced masc/fem energy.

As I understand it though we all resonate with our own 'specialities' at this time... we each bring in our own unique piece to one grand picture
Old 22-09-2017, 11:36 PM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by Illuminata007
414 is my TF birthday. I see this number everywhere in various combinations

Interesting sync. does the number hold specific vibrations to it for you?

47 was my number for a very long time and it would frequently corrospond to birthdays and life path numbers of peopld I met. It held a personal significance too when I was going through the beginning stages of awakening.
Old 22-09-2017, 11:38 PM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by twinflame11
Greetings, For over a year I've been seeing 1212 & 144 too. Since the mid 1990's I've been seeing 1111 & other number patterns. I'm reading articles & trying to understand what the 144 & 1212 numbers mean in relation to my Twin Flame experience. My twin is on the other side. He passed away decades ago before we met physically.

I am sorry for your loss.

LOVE.
Old 23-09-2017, 04:48 AM
Newbie ;)

Fish Twinflame11

To Freekre8, WOW !!! . You know, I hadn't realized that I joined on 14/4. OH MY GOD. The number 144 truly resonates. Like you, I also see the double numbers 44, 33, etc. On clocks and in other ways. Too much to be a coincidence. Thank you so much for your wisdom & insight.