Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Tarot and Oracle Cards

Old 30-09-2017, 10:21 AM
Master
Feedback for Pandora

Ahhh sun is such a bright card thank you so much for taking the time. I appreciate it. Thank you.

Next reading for tealily

Q: Is it wise for me to stay at my job (and not plan to leave?).

Ace of wands reversed, Four of Pentacles, King of Cups Reversed

This job is your baby, it is giving you security and comfort, so the cards ask to not give up to easy, because it is still your's to keep and you can keep it. Even if holding onto this feels awkward , you are not going to be at loss, and there will be no judgement if you hold onto it. The only vulnerability you feel is your's, and other are not going to notice it. It's your baby so you should not let go of it so soon. The cards show that ultimate all objective is money, and it's all profession you know. Those people you seek to avoid are being shown as cowards, so don't let them get away too soon with everything. Be firm, and you will see that they will fear you once you are firm. Don't show any intention of leaving, keep it happy, raise your boundaries, and hold your guard tight, when someone seeks to violate you, your attitude will say enough about where you stand, and the peace and firmness you have around you about their attitude , rather than just any conscious action on your part. Once you are strong, they will fear you.
This might be from a higher stand point but it feels that you are not being shown the green signal in terms of finding suitable job. It feels that the timing is not right to find something you would like right now at this point of time. There is sneakiness and unclear intentions from a new boss showing at this time, so you need to stand up for yourself , learn your lessons, like be firm and assertive without being too harsh. Keep it professional because ultimately it is only about money for all involved. So instead of moving onto something undesirable and feeling hassled further, try to keep this job, stretch it for a while before you find something you can absolutely rely on.
The cards aren't advising you to quit too soon, they are advising to keep at it for the time being until you find something suitable first and then decide to leave. Don't be in a hurry to leave at this time, take some more time before you make a decision.

I hope this helps and relates, let me know if you have more questions around this one, brightest blessings

Next reading for angelic star

What do I need to know in regards to my interaction with Ip ?

Thanks a lot, blessings
Old 30-09-2017, 12:58 PM
Master

Feedback for angelic star
You're right - this job is my baby and I would find it very difficult to leave unless I had something better lined up. Haha, I'm entertained that you think the other guys are cowards! :)

Quote:
There is sneakiness and unclear intentions from a new boss showing at this time
My 1:1 sessions with my clinical mentor, D, who I have big issues with, are due to resume soon. Do you think that comment applies to him, or a new boss I might have otherwise started with if I left my current company soon?

Reading for angelic star
What do I need to know in regards to my interaction with Ip

* RWS
7 of Pent rev
Knight of Cups rev
Advice: 6 of Cups rev

Bleugh. I hope there isn't too much hope invested with Ip, because this isn't looking amazing I'm afraid. You may already be looking at the situation going "ugh, there's not much I can really salvage here" and this is correct. There's not much to gain from the relationship... and a lot of the original bells and whistles that brought you together are turning out to be just a shiny overcoat that was never really there in reality.

For advice, the 6 of Cups reversed seems to indicate it's not 100% bad - there will still be some perfunctory actions between the two of you (ie if you ask them for a cup of sugar, they'll probably give it to you...) but it's not looking like it's going to go anywhere further.

Next reading for tealily
I liked that question.

What do I need to know in regards to my interaction with D? (my clinical mentor at work - one of the guys I frequently conflict with)
Old 01-10-2017, 06:50 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by tealily
You're right - this job is my baby and I would find it very difficult to leave unless I had something better lined up. Haha, I'm entertained that you think the other guys are cowards! :)

My 1:1 sessions with my clinical mentor, D, who I have big issues with, are due to resume soon. Do you think that comment applies to him, or a new boss I might have otherwise started with if I left my current company soon?

Reading for angelic star
What do I need to know in regards to my interaction with Ip

* RWS
7 of Pent rev
Knight of Cups rev
Advice: 6 of Cups rev

Bleugh. I hope there isn't too much hope invested with Ip, because this isn't looking amazing I'm afraid. You may already be looking at the situation going "ugh, there's not much I can really salvage here" and this is correct. There's not much to gain from the relationship... and a lot of the original bells and whistles that brought you together are turning out to be just a shiny overcoat that was never really there in reality.

For advice, the 6 of Cups reversed seems to indicate it's not 100% bad - there will still be some perfunctory actions between the two of you (ie if you ask them for a cup of sugar, they'll probably give it to you...) but it's not looking like it's going to go anywhere further.

Next reading for tealily
I liked that question.

What do I need to know in regards to my interaction with D? (my clinical mentor at work - one of the guys I frequently conflict with)

Feedback for tealily

You are right, it does not feel like it can go on any further at this moment, but there has been strong interactions on our part and it has been pleasant so far. Thanks for the readings.

Reading for tealily
King of Pentacles Reversed, The Star, The Devil Reversed

There is definitely manipulation from this person's side. You know their objective is not very nice and I don't get a nice feeling about this person D. That being said, this person can be kept in control and check, by hopeful interactions on your part. Just be normal around them , as if you are not aware of anything about their intentions, have hopeful attitude that they can help you, even if they cannot and it will be the best way to make peace. Do not lose your cool for this person, just be hopeful and optimistic anyways, be firm and aware but don't give away too much of what you know to them so easy. Just be positive , strong and with clear approach. That will be the best way to keep peace with them. The 'devil' can be appeased so to say. As the devil reversed I feel that they will not have so much power in this situation with you, despite unhealthy intentions on their part. There might be the impression of it but in truth but they do not have any power. Just keep a very positive and optimistic vibe, be firm.
All will be well for you and you can keep your peace with this person as long you remain positive in your interaction no matter what, they will be forced to be positive with you and co operate with you. Positive attitude is the best here.
In regards to the unclear intentions, I think the timing is not right for you to leave a job soon, but the time will come anytime within the coming weeks. I feel 4-5 weeks everything will be much better and you will feel like you are having grip over your situation than you are now, just a few more weeks to go and things look better then. At this time, keep your cool, be positive, be yourself. Dont play their game by not giving in to it , act with tact by being positive. That way they will withdraw when they see there is no 'reaction' on your part in a way, because you have kept your vibe high anyways, be like tactful, and don't give away too much of how you feel about this situation to them too soon, just keep your vibe high and not in an arrogant fashion. Like you are just doing your job.
Looking at your cards I feel your attitude will matter the most right now, so being professional, positive will help you get through this situation. If there is a reaction on your part, then it becomes agression and it will get worse. So rather be firm for now only and keep it professional.
In any case it feels this is not a big issue for you, this can resolve enough for you to carry on freely at this job, will take some time, but it's not as big , so manage until like you find a better job, and things will get better.

I hope this helps for now, let me know if you have more questions around this.

I have recently come out of an emotional turmoil with A. And I want to know where this stands in regards to this person, because their intentions are now unknown to me. I am so waiting for this come to a final end, and it feels like endless continuation against my will. It always feel s an 'end' but something comes up again and then it restarts, a series of unwanted conflicts with them, clash of personalities against my will.
So I want to know what the cards have to say about the attitude I need to keep in regards to my interaction with A.

Thanks a lot, brightest blessings
Old 01-10-2017, 10:22 AM
Master

Thanks for your reading! :) I actually just got off the phone with a friend who's met D, and says he is both really insecure and has epic low self esteem. We discussed D's probably trying to 'reach for power', so to speak. Me refusing to attend one on one sessions with them probably doesn't assist with their desired ego inflation I don't have much tolerance for that sort of thing but will give it my best shot whilst the new job arises :)

Reading for angelic star
* RWS

4 of Swords rev
8 of Cups
Justice

This is basically a card of active withdrawal, and it's the right thing to do. Are you familiar with the concept of cording? The natural instinct for anybody being 'cut off' is to re-establish ties; this is why exes often get back in touch just to say hi etc. It's not impossible to move on from A - in fact it's very possible - but you're really going to have to actively cut ties and not let them re-form. This could mean anything including screening their calls, severely delaying any text message responses, adjusting which social events you attend etc. This will take active work but is definitely achievable and I think you'll find that once you put forward a long enough, consistent enough message, A will finally get the hint and move on.

Next reading for tealily
I really want to ask a question not work-related this time!!! :)

What can I do to draw a suitable love relationship into my life?
Old 01-10-2017, 02:44 PM
Master
Feedback for tealily

Haha yeah inflated ego problems, I cannot care less about it either lol. Yes actively cutting ties is what I am doing for the past few months now, and it is passing now much more than earlier. I think there is active avoidance from both ends now, only time will bring things to a a desired end.

Reading for tealily
Quote:
What can I do to draw a suitable love relationship into my life?

Queen of cups reversed, Two of Pentacles reversed

Connection to lunar cycles comes into picture, and being in tune with one's divine feminine. Open your energy to finding love and don't hold it back in fear. Give it out into the universe in a way that you are ready to meet a potential mate and not hold yourself back, and this will draw a partner to you. Have a picture in mind of the traits you would like and all and that way it will be easier to attract the kind of mate you desire.
Participate in events where you can find like minded people or people of same professional backgrounds. Open your energy to receive and make it known that you are ready to mingle, and find connection. Draw yourself out of your zone and make it known you are ready to find love in your life. Bring out your emotional side without fear/ hesitation and give it to the universe.

I hope this helps and relates, let me know, brightest blessings ,

What do I need to know /do to overcome creative blocks at present ?
Old 01-10-2017, 10:55 PM
Master

So it sort of sounds like I need to mingle more (peer activity groups etc, whatever) and maybe publicise that I'm single and looking - right?

Reading for angelic star
* RWS

10 of Swords rev, 9 of Swords rev, Page of Swords

So what seems to be happening here is that you've been "waiting" for ideal creative phases to fall upon you. Whilst you wait, there appears to be a lot of anxiety if it'll ever come, how long till it comes, etc etc. This anxiety in turn fuels more adrenaline that floods the system, and boom - you're stuck in a loop where you never feel like you're out of the creative block.

Here's what you need to do: create your own circuit-breaker, exit the loop. It's time to try new things - whether that be going for a walk, seeking inspiration from the nearby parks/gardens etc around you. The creative moments you're after are out there, but you're going to have to find them (or deliberately put yourself in situations where you get the inspiration). Go forth, find, and enjoy :)

Next reading for tealily
Q: What was my big career-related lesson last month?
Old 02-10-2017, 02:09 AM
Master
Feedback for tealily

Yes you are right, I just need to go ahead and do. Not wait for the perfect moment to 'arrive' when I can find something inspiring and then give an outlet to it. Thank you for the message.

Reading for tealily

Yes you need to open yourself, not like hold back as if you are not looking. Just mentioning to close friends/family you trust will be good enough. That will help to establish that you are open to meting people and universe will respond. I hope this makes sense. Also meeting people from same professional backgrounds will be helpful and needed for you. So the card suggest something around that too, looking for people who are professionally with same interest and at par with you. Have a clear picture of what you would like and this will give you some clarity within yourself of what you are looking for and not some vague notion about the kind of people you would like to meet.
Quote:
Q: What was my big career-related lesson last month?

Six of cups

It feels like there was a lot of drama, gossip and vague partnerships, politics around work. This was nothing around' work' but more like unnecessary drama or alliance between people, that does not serve any higher purpose professionally speaking. You have realized that what suits the norm, might not suit you. That you are not someone who wants to be entertained only, as it's just a facade of pretentious behavior and you don't want to be part of that drama. It's more unwanted than anything that can give you something substantial, there is no integrity there. So you have learned to understand the intention of another, but at the same time maintain peace, keep your boundaries. Not being fully a part of it and knowing that you are not, but instead playing along wisely until you make your end meet.

I hope this one helps and relates. Let me know,

Will it be wise to make contact with J at this time ? Thank you
Old 02-10-2017, 03:28 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by tealily
Feedback for Pandora
Sorry to hear you're going through a tough time; happy to see you here when you want to be, and when you want to be away from it, that's cool too :)

re: intuition - it's honestly not always this good, I think it's just because you and PM and I all practiced together for so long I'm able to 'link in' pretty well during readings :)

King of Wands is a pretty gutsy card - if you haven't already sought advice from someone in the know-how (eg a real estate agent) I'd look into it. Once you have some kind of strategy things will probably go better.

re: your reading - I'm definitely worried about leaving the security of my job, especially as I don't have anything else lined up yet and though I hope it would be better, know it could be the same (or worse). I end up second-guessing myself a lot about whether it's valid that I leave etc, if it's really that hard or just in my head.

I work with **some** children in my current job (private practice). I'm currently working on a hospital application, however it would be with adults.

Reading for Pandora
Should you put the house on the market before Christmas:

* Happy tarot

10 of Swords
9 of Swords
King of Pent rev + Knight of Pent

DO NOT FREAK OUT.

I'm glad you mentioned earlier that you're up-doing the house a little; it's being suggested in my cards that no, you might wait till a bit after Christmas. I'm wondering if doing a bit more work on the house may raise its market value - and then it may be this work that delays the sale date a bit. I think the best thing to do may be to seriously consider someone who is a professional in market prices, real estate etc who can tell you not only when the right time to sell is, but which changes are worth making to the house to raise its value vs those that won't - Selling Houses Australia jumps to mind (ie making changes to improve saleability Vs making changes specifically to add value to the home).

It may also be a matter of waiting for the market to 'resurface' around the Christmas/New Year period; I vaguely recall Jan/Feb being a hot time for sales whereas Christmas, lots of people are celebrating or on holiday etc. The next question to ask may actually be whether you should put the house up for sale before end of November instead of end of December, etc.

(I am a big fan of the deductive questions approach in tarot! )

Next reading for tealily
PM is welcome to kill me for asking this question. Asking in a moment of weakness as I'm second-guessing myself.

Q: Is it wise for me to stay at my job (and not plan to leave?).

Feedback for tealily

I'm glad you said not to freak out. What ghastly cards!

I think you're right. Christmas isn't a good time to sell, apart from which, I've unfortunately just got too much to do before the house goes on the market. I think I would lose out if I put it on beforehand. Not sure if I'll be able to handle holding on until early next year financially, but I may not have a choice in the matter. Thanks tealily.

Old 02-10-2017, 10:18 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by angelic star
Six of cups

It feels like there was a lot of drama, gossip and vague partnerships, politics around work. This was nothing around' work' but more like unnecessary drama or alliance between people, that does not serve any higher purpose professionally speaking. You have realized that what suits the norm, might not suit you. That you are not someone who wants to be entertained only, as it's just a facade of pretentious behavior and you don't want to be part of that drama. It's more unwanted than anything that can give you something substantial, there is no integrity there. So you have learned to understand the intention of another, but at the same time maintain peace, keep your boundaries. Not being fully a part of it and knowing that you are not, but instead playing along wisely until you make your end meet.

I hope this one helps and relates. Let me know,

I'm frequently impressed by how you pull meanings from the cards - 6 of Cups would represent something very different to me, but the reading you pulled for it seems pretty spot on.

Lots of drama and many 'ding' moments where I realised I needed to leave; that this would never be a good place for me because my values and the values accepted by other people in the company were at odds.

And yup, it was also an opportunity to figure out how other people tick. I still think a lot of what was said/done is absolutely unreasonable but can see how the cogs got to that point (and am horrified, but whatever. They're also horrified at how some of my cogs work, so clearly it's not meant to be!).

Reading for angelic star
* Fountain Tarot
9 of Cups, Page of Wands rev, 8 of Swords rev

This is a definite yes; I'm wondering if J is different from other people you've brought up because here J is represented as a very positive, successful person who would be happy to hear from you. I see the hesitation you have in contacting them but the advice from the cards is to go for it - the "barriers" are ones simply in your head.

Next reading for tealily
Last month was pretty tense at work; will there be future blow-ups on a similar scale?
(Am I out of the worst of the woods?)

Standalone question: "Will there be future blowups at work equal or greater to those of last month?
Old 02-10-2017, 12:06 PM
Master
Feedback for tealily

Thank you so much tealily. That sounds great. Thank you for the reading.

Reading for tealily

Quote:
Will there be future blowups at work equal or greater to those of last month?

Moon, Page of cups Reversed

It feels like the situation around the people who are causing annoyance, their behavior will not change. So there might be continuation of old behavior around work. I am not seeing blow up, but things do not look to change. The cards show testing one's limits in a way, and walking on egg shells to keep peace. So It does feel there will be tension, but nothing you cannot handle. It does not show 'worse' situation, it rather shows continuation of what already exists and perhaps also being able to handle the situation in ease, continue to act with tact and be firm. Don't give in to the situation, at the same time don't fuel aggression too much either for your own sake. Just know when you are to express and express with tact and diplomacy. There might be saturation point , but well it wont get worse, nothing that you cannot handle. You will at times feel you do not have charge over various situation, so instead of feeling helpless, you are asked to do everything to keep yourself out of drama. It shows masculine side of one's personality feeling helpless, or not have the support it needs to feel at it's best. So keep all personal feelings aside, and work with tact to survive the coming month. I feel in future you will come out stronger through various lessons. And things will be easier for you to handle with time, the ones that seem difficult will pass.

I hope this helps, if you want I can take a further look here.

A message of positive encouragement.