Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spirituality

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 20-08-2017, 09:02 PM
Lorelyen

Whoah....WHOAAAHHH....!

I'm not interested in making any kind of "idiotic" contest. If idiotic contests are your bag they certainly aren't mine.

My worry (and I doubt I'd be alone) was it's easy to mislead people into thinking it's easy. If you want to do that...go ahead. All I've done is list a few cautions.

I rest my case. watched the video and will refrain from comment on how you may have misled yourself. An important point she makes is that as at now you can avoid paying tax on your investment or purchases. How long, honestly, do you think governments will let that go on when volumes start to rise? 20 years ago UK banks didn't have to disclose anything to the tax people. I had to fill in my tax return and had to be honest. Now the bank does the necessary deductions on their behalf. 10 years ago Swiss bank accounts were utterly secret. Not now.

So while I seriously love to hope its freedom from interference goes on a while yet (the transaction, profit, capital gain etc detail) things have yet to develop (as in the Japan example). The actual transmission technology is much like SWIFT and the little key thing you saw in the video will set you back around £100.

I hesitate to say it but dad fronted me a small amount in his BTC account around 2010 speculating the value would rise. He has a few people who thought it was a good idea - so to that extent you're right! Earlier today I asked him what its current value is against the £. Let's just say I'm not unhappy!

However, in case this seems any kind of contest I'll back away from this topic now. I did my best. Once more, thank you for the discussion.