Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Welcome to Spiritual Forums > Welcome

Old 02-06-2018, 10:44 AM
Newbie ;)

Question Am I allowed to post an advertisement/flyer for a scientific research to the forum?

Hello everyone,

my name is Konstantinos and I am interested in both the practical and the scientific aspect of mindfulness.
I am currently conducting an online scientific research on mindfulness and social interaction.
It is really important to us to recruit participants from different meditating communities and we compensate each participant who completes the research.
I would like to ask whether I would be violating any of the rules of your community if I post and advertisement for this scientific research?
I read the FAQ page and I saw that it is prohibited to post advertisements.
However, this is a scientific study where I am paying participants and I do not make any profit.
Thus, I would appreciate it if you take the time to inform me whether I may or may not create a post about my study.

Thank you in advance.

Best,

Konstantinos
Old 02-06-2018, 04:58 PM
Master
Greetings Konstantinos and welcome to SF! Maybe a moderator will respond to your question.

"But ask now the beasts, and they shall teach thee; and the fowls of the air, and they shall tell thee:

Or speak to the earth, and it shall teach thee: and the fishes of the sea shall declare unto thee."
Job 12: 7 and 8 (KJV)
Old 02-06-2018, 06:20 PM
Master
hi,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

i dream dreams all dreams
🌟🌟🌙🌙☔☔🌆🌆🌁😈😎😒💋💑💑💑💌🍨🍩🍔🌟🌟🌟✴🍩🍔
Old 02-06-2018, 06:55 PM
Gracey

Here is a link to the rules.

http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/faq.php?faq=vb_faq
Old 03-06-2018, 11:18 PM
Newbie ;)

Thank you for your answers.
@Gracey, I did read the rules and I saw that advertising is prohibited.
That is why I did create this post.
I am not advertising to make profit and it is not clear in the rules page if advertising for scientific purposes is also prohibited.
Perhaps, I am misunderstanding what is written. So could a moderator say at least a clear "No" to my question so that I will definitely know.

Thank you in advance

K.
Old 06-06-2018, 05:47 PM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
Originally Posted by k.tziafetas
Thank you for your answers.
@Gracey, I did read the rules and I saw that advertising is prohibited.
That is why I did create this post.
I am not advertising to make profit and it is not clear in the rules page if advertising for scientific purposes is also prohibited.
Perhaps, I am misunderstanding what is written. So could a moderator say at least a clear "No" to my question so that I will definitely know.

Thank you in advance

K.

Hello and welcome to the forum....... studies paid or unpaid are prohibited on the forum. Self promotions paid or unpaid is also prohibited, Spiritual forums is strictly for forum dialogue for individuals to create topics and discussions on spiritual related matters.

The following policy from our FAQ

Asking For Help: SF is not uncaring, but all requests for financial assistance from our members will be removed as will all requests for help with studies, research and the like, we have no way of knowing whether any of these requests are genuine and have decided to completely prohibit all such requests to protect the membership from scammers.

Sorry but I do very much appreciate you taking the time to ask us first!

Cloves
Old 03-06-2018, 11:33 PM
Experiencer

Hi Konstantinos and Welcome!

Maybe you can contact a moderator yourself, here is the page with the list of mods and administrators:

http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/showgroups.php

I wish you all the best with your research! I might like to participate.
Old 06-06-2018, 05:59 AM
Guide

Hi Constantinos. Did you ever get a message back from the mod? I’d like to take part of your experiment if I could from my home and my background.
Old 06-06-2018, 12:58 PM
Che Lazou

Am I allowed to post an advertisement/flyer for a scientific research to the forum?

I will admit to some interest in this thread, though after seeing the miracle of the hilal moon I am wondering if my father's approach to science is really justified;