Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > ESP & Telepathy

Old 27-11-2013, 08:32 PM
Hermes

SHare your favorate or first telepathic experience here

I was lying in bed getting ready to go to sleep when I began to hear voices like they were down the street from me. I got curious about the voices but then I got scared and began to avoid them. Eventually they went away. As I lie there for about 5 minutes another voice began to appear. This one was intelligent and calming. He asked me," Are you psychic?" I replied no not fully conscious of the phenomenon going on yet. It was a feeling of fear that first hit me. A feeling like there is no place to hide in the whole world from the voices in my head. Finally, a picture appeared in my mind absent my summoning it. The picture was unclear as my ability to perceive internal pictures is not very good. The voices returned after the vision subsided and said, " yep, you're psychic." I decided to deny the entire event and go to sleep after that. This is a prelude to the real telepathic experience I had the following night. Maybe I can share that one too.
Old 27-11-2013, 09:43 PM
Gracey

This is not my first, but my favorite I guess. I was at home sitting around when in my minds eye I saw a snake in the water and it came up and bit my son on the toe of his shoe. My son passed out and the snake stayed on his shoe.

Shortly after this I get a call from the teacher from his school. They were on a field trip and my son was standing by a water source when a snake came up and bit him on his shoe. My son fainted and the teacher had to get the snake off of his shoe. Thank goodness he was wearing steel toe shoes that day, it was a poison snake.

I think it is my favorite because my son really got a kick out of the experience. He found the humor is his action of passing out. :)
Old 04-12-2013, 03:20 PM
Deactivated Account

The first telepathic experience I had happened a few months ago. I was at work, putting books away near by a fitting room and I started getting an uncomfortable feeling where I knew the woman occupying the dressing room was going to come out and ask me a question. The question coming through to me was "does this make me look fat?" When she opened the door, she looked at me and said, "Hey, in your opinion, is this skirt too young for me? Like, will people think I'm crazy for wearing this?" Although the questions weren't completely the same, I did perceive her insecurity before she even initiated contact with me. :)
Also, I always know when my boss is going to make surprise visits. The thought of him pops into my head, and five minutes later, he's walking through the door.
Old 04-12-2013, 04:28 PM
Experiencer
Though it's a bit modern, the most common telepathic experiences I have involve text messages..a person will cross my mind and a second or two later I will receive a message from them..most often with my current mate.
I'd love to work on these abilities..
Old 10-12-2013, 02:47 PM
kal76

Quote:
Originally Posted by couuurtp
Though it's a bit modern, the most common telepathic experiences I have involve text messages..a person will cross my mind and a second or two later I will receive a message from them..most often with my current mate.
I'd love to work on these abilities..
I send thoughts, and I have realize that also, that my thoughts are send in some form of text...
Old 19-12-2013, 09:58 PM
Experiencer

One funny instance for me was when I was with my husband in front of one of those push button displays to sample music. I would think of the next button I wanted to push and my husband's arm would come up and push that button, and this went on for a few buttons. Not a sound between us - just my head thinking and his finger pushing. Tripped me out! I also have those instances where I suddenly think "did he just call me?" and look for my phone, and sure enough, he had.
Old 19-12-2013, 10:59 PM
keith95843

I go throught that with my wife and daughter everyday...sorry i couldnt help myself
ps cool share

Quote:
Originally Posted by gravitysrainbow
The first telepathic experience I had happened a few months ago. I was at work, putting books away near by a fitting room and I started getting an uncomfortable feeling where I knew the woman occupying the dressing room was going to come out and ask me a question. The question coming through to me was "does this make me look fat?" When she opened the door, she looked at me and said, "Hey, in your opinion, is this skirt too young for me? Like, will people think I'm crazy for wearing this?" Although the questions weren't completely the same, I did perceive her insecurity before she even initiated contact with me. :)
Also, I always know when my boss is going to make surprise visits. The thought of him pops into my head, and five minutes later, he's walking through the door.
Old 19-12-2013, 11:03 PM
keith95843

When my wife and I first got together I noticed she would say what I was thinking (simple stuff) so we would play the game what Im I thinking. hours of fun
Old 05-09-2015, 12:45 AM
Knower
Well, in 2012, when I started becoming aware of "voices" and telepathy, people picking up on my thoughts, I was really stoned and my cousin was over at my house and I was at a friend's house. I was sitting there, lost in my mind or on my phone, forget which one, but as I was sitting there, I heard my cousin's voice say "Bryton's a *****". Bryton is my name, and I think the reason he thought this about me was because I watched him get beat up by a group of guys and I think he was expecting me to help him, I didn't because that was his business. And then it became more frequent while high. Now it comes natural to share my thoughts, from my waking hours until I can get relaxed enough to stop.

That's my experience when I first heard a voice that wasn't there.
Old 09-09-2015, 07:29 AM
Suspended

i've always been telepathic, but never knew it till later in life. I first notice it after smoking a joint with a group of people, and i liked a guy he was cool, so i said he is cool in my head then he repeat after me he is cool then i said it again he is cool then he repeat again he is cool then i said it for the third time he is cool then he repeat again for the third time he is cool... Then I stood up, and I told everybody in the room, and everybody look around acting dumb which in reality they already knew it, but they aren't telling me.

that was my first telepathic experience, and ever since i discover that then it forever changed my life.

People are skilled at deception, and I am surprise how slow I am, and how skilled they are at taking advantage of my telepathic without my knowledge.

I learn that there is some gift that can make a man frustrated, and love is the key to have peace, and don't judge yourself cause you'd hate yourself. Forgive yourself, and embrace the truth for which God is the spirit of truth, and God can't lie so anything happen in spirits world they know the truth.

I think my life would have been better if I never knew it lol... Now I am like a full blown shizo that can't be still lol...