Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Most Anything > Quotes & Stories

Old 08-02-2016, 12:21 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by A human Being
I'm a big Adya fan so I'm loving the quotes, naturesflow and Miss H (I read 'Resurrecting Jesus' recently and loved it), so thanks, ladies

Awesome, me too.

I follow him and a few others on fb. So often its daily dose I share around with others..:)

Man has learned how to challenge both Nature and art to become the incitements to vice! His very cups he has delighted to engrave with libidinous subjects, and he takes pleasure in drinking from vessels of obscene form! Pliny the Elder
Old 09-02-2016, 12:45 PM
Master
A self is not something static, tied up in a pretty parcel
and handed to the child, finished and complete.
A self is always becoming.".
~ Madeleine L'Engle

Man has learned how to challenge both Nature and art to become the incitements to vice! His very cups he has delighted to engrave with libidinous subjects, and he takes pleasure in drinking from vessels of obscene form! Pliny the Elder
Old 12-02-2016, 04:32 AM
Newbie ;)

"Take into account that great love and great achievements involve great risk." - The Dalai Lama
Old 12-02-2016, 04:35 AM
Newbie ;)

"The whole science of meditation is nothing but centering, moving towards the center, getting rooted there and abiding there. And from there the whole perspective changes" - Osho
Old 12-02-2016, 05:18 AM
Master

In every moment you only have one real choice: to be self-aware or to identify with the body and the mind. -- Annamalai Swami

Body-consciousness is the source of all misery. -- Ramana Maharshi

Wholesome virtuous behavior progressively leads to the foremost.~ Buddha AN 10.1

If you do right, irrespective of what the other does, it will slow down the (turbulent) mind. ~ Rajini Menon
Old 12-02-2016, 08:31 AM
Master
"The real voyage of discovery consists not in seeking new landscapes, but in having new eyes."

~ Marcel Proust

Old 12-02-2016, 02:06 PM
Master
"All spiritual experiences are to be eventually left behind. One day even your awakening to enlightenment will be seen as a flash of imagination which served only to orient you toward your own disappearance into simplicity and the restoration of cosmic humor."

~ Adyashanti

Old 12-02-2016, 05:08 PM
Newbie ;)

"As you walk upon the sacred earth, treat each step as a prayer" - Black Elk
Old 16-02-2016, 12:27 AM
Master
“When you are ready, you'll completely face the fear of your own nonexistence. Only then does it become powerless. Until then it will seem so terrifying. What's disappearing into nonexistence is who you've imagined yourself to be. You can't do an end run around fear. You have to face it directly.”

~ Adyashanti

Old 17-02-2016, 07:10 AM
Master

" The only sin is unawareness, and the only virtue is awareness. That which cannot be done without unawareness is sin. That which can only be done through awareness is virtue.

It is impossible to murder if you are aware; it is impossible to be violent at all -- if you are aware. It is impossible to rape, to steal, to torture -- these are impossibilities if awareness is there. It is only when unawareness prevails that, in the darkness of unawareness, all kinds of enemies enter you. " ~ Osho

Wholesome virtuous behavior progressively leads to the foremost.~ Buddha AN 10.1

If you do right, irrespective of what the other does, it will slow down the (turbulent) mind. ~ Rajini Menon