Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Auras & Chakras

Old 25-06-2020, 06:39 PM
Experiencer

Additional Chakras - Above/Below Typical 7

I'm hoping someone can shed some light on this. I'm able to send healing remotely and I usually focus on the chakras. In my exploration, I decided to send energy to people by intending to send it to "1 chakra above the crown" then 2, and 3, and so on and so forth. I did the same "1 chakra below the root" and so on and so forth. I go on until it stops sending.

In doing so, I found that everyone has a different combination of chakras above the crown and below the root. For example, I have 6 above the crown and 3 below the root.

Some have none extra, some have a few. The highest number above the crown I found was 9. The highest number below the root I found was 13. While most people had a different number above and below, one friend had an even 5 and 5.

Does anyone know, or have a guess what all this could mean?
Old 25-06-2020, 09:07 PM
Master
First I feel like wondering if you have permission from these people to scan them and send them energy?

As for the chakras... I think the ones not on the body are dormant in many because they're not ready for it yet.
There are 12 chakras in de 5D system that we're headed towards, not everyone is ready for that and are still sorted out 7 chakra related issues.
Old 10-07-2020, 04:57 AM
Master
There are 7 chakra, the rest are imagined extras. Aura is the spiritual essence with the chakra centres being the spiritual/aura energetic centres. Amen
Old 10-07-2020, 04:37 PM
Knower

from my understanding, the chakra body is similar to the physical body in that it has its set anatomy. chakras, Meridiens etc. people won't have extra or more chakras, but some will have more active or less active chakras.
when the receiver needs or recognizes the energy sent, it will accept and take, and thats when you feel the flow.
Old 11-07-2020, 10:34 PM
Just Tim

Quote:
Originally Posted by FairyCrystal
First I feel like wondering if you have permission from these people to scan them and send them energy?

As for the chakras... I think the ones not on the body are dormant in many because they're not ready for it yet.
There are 12 chakras in de 5D system that we're headed towards, not everyone is ready for that and are still sorted out 7 chakra related issues.

What about the people who are ready for the 5 extra chakras ?
Old 11-07-2020, 10:41 PM
Master
7 major chakra. The rest are minors of which there are many. Amen
Old 11-07-2020, 10:50 PM
Just Tim

Quote:
Originally Posted by utopiandreamchild
7 major chakra. The rest are minors of which there are many. Amen

But then again... What does minor mean ? Or taste..?

Because if it exists, then there's a purpose !
Old 12-07-2020, 01:59 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tim here
But then again... What does minor mean ? Or taste..?

Because if it exists, then there's a purpose !

Yeah, I should of said there are big chakra and little chakra. easier to understand. The 7 chakra are the big ones. The rest are small. Amen
Old 12-07-2020, 08:52 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tim here
What about the people who are ready for the 5 extra chakras ?
They have developed them.
Old 13-07-2020, 07:23 AM
Experiencer

Is there a good place to read up on the 5D chakra? I'm kind of interested in learning more about them for sure.

I know some people are really good at seeing chakras. For those who are, do you see people with more than 7 ever?