Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Most Anything > Lounge

Old 23-04-2020, 05:46 AM
Master
Ancient humans and history.

I probably had a thread similar to this a long time ago, but I can't seem to find it again. I am a human history junkie and need somewhere to put my findings. Enjoy and I hope someone finds this useful. I came across an article about native American origins before North America. https://www.theguardian.com/science/...say-scientists. Here's another similar article about the topic. https://www.smithsonianmag.com/scien...ica-180972356/
Old 24-04-2020, 10:44 AM
Guide
OMG, I’m a human history junkie too! Thank you, thank you, thank you!!! I looove this!
Old 24-04-2020, 10:54 AM
Elfin

Hi to you both. You see this is brilliant. This is what it's all about. Hallow, you have already made someone's day. And Lancing , your excitement and enthusiasm is so like mine it's un-canny!!! My interests in history are more focused around the Victorian era etc, and possibly that is because I was there, both of you were probably native Americans. Only guessing!
Old 24-04-2020, 10:59 AM
Master
This group of people I been reading about a lot lately. https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Grav...ettian_culture. Of the time they seem to be the most advanced and well traveled. Maybe that's how they became advanced. Also the possibility of other tribe learning from each other.
Old 24-04-2020, 11:22 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Elfin
Hi to you both. You see this is brilliant. This is what it's all about. Hallow, you have already made someone's day. And Lancing , your excitement and enthusiasm is so like mine it's un-canny!!! My interests in history are more focused around the Victorian era etc, and possibly that is because I was there, both of you were probably native Americans. Only guessing!
Victorian era is cool. For me I am not sure if it's native American or the ice age time itself that really interests me. I always imaged being a caveman
Old 24-04-2020, 11:50 AM
Master
One of the most interesting thing's I read about the graveittans there the first known group to have rituals and berry there dead. (Excuse my miss spelling). But on the other side of the Asia almost into the Americas (Alaska) 1 similar site was found around the same time of a native American. Hhhhhhmmmmm makes you think how groups intermingled.
Old 24-04-2020, 11:57 AM
Elfin

You are excused for spellings lol... Wouldn't want you to club me over head!!! Crikey .. there's not much difference is there? Native American or ice- age!!!! And then of course everything in- between and beyond! You may have had absolutely hundreds of lifetimes. Which one are you drawn to most?...
Old 24-04-2020, 12:03 PM
Master
Quote:
You are excused for spellings lol... Wouldn't want you to club me over head!!! Crikey .. there's not much difference is there? Native American or ice- age!!!! And then of course everything in- between and beyond! You may have had absolutely hundreds of lifetimes. Which one are you drawn to most?...
The ice age. There really isn't so far. One was smart enough to learn from the other. Who ever taught it. But I am still digging.
Old 24-04-2020, 12:09 PM
Elfin

Quote:
Originally Posted by hallow
The ice age. There really isn't so far. One was smart enough to learn from the other. Who ever taught it. But I am still digging.
Am not sure about that ... Wasn't ice age about 2n half million years ago lol?...or am I wrong again! I really should have listened more at school. Keep digging however, cos you just never know what you may "un-earth"... There is just so so so much to learn, to explore.
Old 24-04-2020, 12:29 PM
Master
Quote:
Am not sure about that ... Wasn't ice age about 2n half million years ago lol?...or am I wrong again! I really should have listened more at school. Keep digging however, cos you just never know what you may "un-earth"... There is just so so so much to learn, to explore.
the peak of the last ice age was 18,000 years ago. The Earth had 5 different ice ages. So I am sure your right. This is also a great way to understand "global warming".