Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > ESP & Telepathy

Old 30-01-2017, 02:09 AM
Master
I Can Read Minds and Tell The Future

Due to the predictable nature of human folly, I have learned to employ reverse psychology to get my own way.

Left to their own devices, humans would rather choose not to interact with me or talk to me or do anything for me.

So, the way I force the issue is to say things like "I bet you will not talk to me" or "this thread is going to see no replies at all" or "I doubt very much this is going to happen"...and I say these things intentionally to get some feedback and to play to a human beings most popular folly "proving somebody else wrong".

Humans have the unstoppable desire of finding fault with their fellow man, I use that to my full advantage in seeking just simple, every day interaction.

If I say "I bet this is not going to happen" just to make it happen, there's a greater chance it will than if I had said nothing.

If I say "I don't think you are capable of doing this" there's a good chance it will get done.

In fact, I can tell what a person is going to think, say or do based upon whatever information or words I feed them...I have got this down to a fine art.

Then, when people realise I am manipulating them to get my own way, they will totally ignore me after that and I have even foretold that too.

Being able to tell the future gets boring though because there are no surprises left anymore.
Old 30-01-2017, 03:09 AM
Master
Also, one day for me is equivalent to one week for a normal human being, so that's cool too, but it does lead to a lot of impatience, which I am working on.
Old 30-01-2017, 05:15 PM
Knower
*surprise*

Maybe you are just unfortunate enough that no one has anything to say in reply to some of your threads or posts. I feel as though I should say when I read an interesting thread/post even if I have nothing to add to it... I guess I just have an irrational thought in the back of my mind telling me not to do so, "no one cares that you liked reading it unless you have something to actually say about it", when my mind should actually argue back and say "Make them feel that they have made someone's day! Make them feel valued and share the love" etc.

I do enjoy reading your thought provoking posts but do not always have something to add BUT I shall respond now in future even when I don't *encourages others to do the same*
Old 30-01-2017, 05:37 PM
Experiencer
Yes, it sounds boring. You are provoking other people, to follow your way, so, you are able to prepair way, how others will react, but there is no ending to it, just this by itself.
Try something different, provoke them into what will actually be interesting and will develop into story, that you won't control, much funnier that way and people likes it. Make some friends, have fun.
I would gladly be manipulated by you, so i would understand what are you talking about :)
Old 30-01-2017, 05:43 PM
Deactivated Account
People are just predictable in general, especially the common ''follow the flock'' types that dominate the world.
Old 25-02-2017, 05:01 AM
Seeker

we create our future there is no "the Future" but yea maniuplating ppl can be very fun i dont blame u at all most ppl online are some selfish little jerks and i rarely get to have a meaningful conversation and also have the Supposed curse of being misunderstood . Which is funny at times tho
Old 26-02-2017, 01:54 AM
Guide
But it doesnt sound like ur actually predicting the future, but just playing off ppls emotions
Old 26-04-2017, 08:25 AM
Experiencer

Use your powers for good. Sometimes our ego is too concerned about our new found gifts, that we get too excited or wish to brag that we forget the main point: Love.
Old 26-04-2017, 10:37 AM
Newbie ;)

I don't understand your concept of manipulation, do you establish some kind of "dominance" over people like in the animal world ?

Or do you hypnotize people by your presence, behavior ... ?

Or is it "brain-based" manipulation tricks like asking something over the top in order to get the next more reasonable request ?
Making people say "yes" many times to get them to like you ? Seller tricks ?

I'm kinda confused because the title sounds very "telepathic/visionary/psychic" but it's content seems more "human psychology" oriented.

Sometime when I get in a very passionate state people just seem to get "hypnotized" by my own passion, even high ego people that first thought like "who's that fool ?" end up liking me "well he's ok actually". It's like if my passionate speaking just paralyzes their ego.

Oh and yes manipulation and predictability definitely gets boring, I agree with you.
Old 26-04-2017, 01:11 PM
Knower

Damn! Now I know how my 5yr old gets me to play "What I'm going to be when I grow up" game.
She's been using reverse psychology all along!

Little trickster

But I do enjoy your posts all the same Necromancer