Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > ESP & Telepathy

Old 28-01-2011, 06:04 PM
dogninja

King of Troy, I suggest you strengthen your other basic psychological components, and become more emotionally secure (and educated) before engaging in psi related activities. But, thats just the dogninja opinion.
Old 28-01-2011, 06:36 PM
Kingoftroy

Dogninja I totally agree with you. I have been medidating the last couple of days and it helps significantly. i also have been looking to crystal healings and such. Do you have any other tips on how i can become more emotionally secure, and advance my pshycological components?

Thank you for your help
Old 28-01-2011, 08:26 PM
dogninja

Ditch some of the spiritual work for a while. Find cool people whose ideas and attitudes will strengthen you and give good guidance. If you are a smart cookie, you will see that people do not always have to be spiritually minded to be doing the right thing spiritually. There is much good to be gained from good friends. I knew a lot of youthful and egocentric little merlin-wizards, who wanted "powers" and abilities.... and they were so fixated on the spiritual experiences they overlooked how their selfish little fantasy was harming others. You do not have to be a telepath. What good does it do? Most people are as lost as you or I, so whats the point? I am sure people will chime in and suggest you do all kinds of spiritual things for your situation, but I believe that you need a solid foundation to engage spiritual things, a footing. Then again, "powers" are not the point of spirituality for me. They are very nice, and make me feel very special.... but they distract me from the importance of improving my character. I can remote view, talk to ghosts and things, attract things into my life, telepathy, ..... but so what?

I wont push religion at you, but I have found great good in the buddhist 8 fold path, and alot of, gnostic studies.....do good things for yourself and others. Don't be a sketchy jerk. I don't think you are but you understand what I mean.
Old 01-02-2011, 05:55 PM
captain kirk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kingoftroy
So my question is..How do i fine tune telepathy so i send it at will instead of sending it all the time? I also cannot "hear" telepathy that good, sometimes i do if its really direct but I belive that most of these telepathic messages that are sent to me bypass my concious thinking, and go directly into my subconcious..Anyone know how to stop this? I think he also fine tuned this through hynposis so he can somehwt contorl me..I have mediated on this also and have confirmed this..This guy was super sketchy..a satanist with illuminati tats and ****..PLease help me Im on the edge!!

I spent years in paranoia of people violating me by reading my personal thoughts. Then I'd get nervous and lose all control of those thoughts. I think the only way to handle it is to let it happen, stop fighting, forget about controlling anything, accept the entire situation and don't judge thoughts as good or bad. If you can do this, there is no problem whatsoever.
Old 02-02-2011, 03:04 PM
salem1998

Quote:
Originally Posted by captain kirk
I spent years in paranoia of people violating me by reading my personal thoughts. Then I'd get nervous and lose all control of those thoughts. I think the only way to handle it is to let it happen, stop fighting, forget about controlling anything, accept the entire situation and don't judge thoughts as good or bad. If you can do this, there is no problem whatsoever.

What if those people make use of this ability to hurt your physically?
I do not think I have a choice......
Old 02-02-2011, 05:26 PM
Kingoftroy

Quote:
Originally Posted by salem1998
What if those people make use of this ability to hurt your physically?
I do not think I have a choice......

Salem you must know that they can only do that IF YOU decide that they can! All of us have very strong minds and with some willpower and determination we can make our own reality. For example if you believe someone can hurt you physcially then they can because you believe it. BUT if you believe they can not do anything to you because you are a strong, knowlegable, and confident person then they cannot do anything to you.

But can you explain how they are trying to hurt you? AND ALWAYS remember YOU DO have a choice! That kind of thinking alone will make you feel negative and hopeless
Old 02-02-2011, 05:44 PM
salem1998

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kingoftroy
Salem you must know that they can only do that IF YOU decide that they can! All of us have very strong minds and with some willpower and determination we can make our own reality. For example if you believe someone can hurt you physcially then they can because you believe it. BUT if you believe they can not do anything to you because you are a strong, knowlegable, and confident person then they cannot do anything to you.

But can you explain how they are trying to hurt you? AND ALWAYS remember YOU DO have a choice! That kind of thinking alone will make you feel negative and hopeless

They spread the bad thing I did in the past in my office and try to make me resign from the job. I already have no where to go.(I was from a dysfunctional family!!! )
I can trust anyone no more.
You know what I pray to Buddha!
Please end my miserable life.
Old 02-02-2011, 06:32 PM
Medium_Laura

Your life is what you make it. Do you want it to be miserable? Wouldn't you rather it be happy and rewarding? When you change your thoughts, you change your life :)
Old 02-02-2011, 08:45 PM
Kingoftroy

Quote:
Originally Posted by salem1998
They spread the bad thing I did in the past in my office and try to make me resign from the job. I already have no where to go.(I was from a dysfunctional family!!! )
I can trust anyone no more.
You know what I pray to Buddha!
Please end my miserable life.

One thing I do when I feel like this is to take a look at your thoughts/life from a third person perspective. That way we are not attached to all of the emotions involved we just take a look at it logically. See what is it that you do not like, a solution to that problem, and incorporate that solution into your daily life :)
Old 02-02-2011, 09:58 PM
dogninja

For some of us, we have no choice but to persevere on, regardless of obstacle. To be a vessel, to be a component of the most high endebts me to continue. I have no options. We are most holy, yet so dirty and impure-

We have been given the wonderful potential to change and create, to purify and increase. If not by any other component of your psyche, utilize the gift of compassion..... increase it, and in earnest... present it in supplication to your higher peeps. Bestow it towards others and yourself...

Some live in trash cans, and god is within them.