Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Past Lives & Reincarnation

Old 13-07-2018, 06:04 AM
Newbie ;)
Seeker

Dying loved one possibly recognized my so-called "old soul"?

Back in December my sister passed away from cancer. The last few nights leading up to her death, she was not only incoherent from the pain medicine, but the "veil" so to speak was becoming very thin for her. She was seeing past family members, a man who she said continually told her to "say yes to faith" and a little girl, who I personally believe was either the baby she had miscarried, or possibly one of her spirit guides.

One thing she said to me in particular really stuck with me. I've always had a very deep interest in reincarnation, and have always felt that I've had quite a few past lives. I can't really explain why, it's just a feeling I've always had. Multiple people throughout this life have referred to me as an "old soul."

One night, the whole family was sitting by her bed and she was in and out of consciousness. She starts to talk about how painful and hard it is for her at the moment, then she looks directly at me, and says "(my name)How did you do this so many times? How do you do this?"
The rest of the family in the room wrote it off as just more ramblings/side-effects of the medication, but it really resonated with me, and I got a gut feeling that I knew what she meant by it.

I truly believe she was asking me how my soul had coped with dying so many times, dealing with the pain of leaving each life/physical body and moving to the next. That somehow, as her death was approaching her and the veil between the spiritual realm and ours was thinning, she recognized that I'd done it many times before.
I really wish I had had an answer for her. I regret that I didn't.
Old 13-07-2018, 01:51 PM
Master

Its hard to tell what are real people visiting her and just from pain med. We reincarnate and live a new life to let go of the past trama , but as ireincarnation is out side of most peoples belief system most dont . The pain is trapped .
Old 13-07-2018, 03:22 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by ember23
Back in December my sister passed away from cancer. The last few nights leading up to her death, she was not only incoherent from the pain medicine, but the "veil" so to speak was becoming very thin for her. She was seeing past family members, a man who she said continually told her to "say yes to faith" and a little girl, who I personally believe was either the baby she had miscarried, or possibly one of her spirit guides.

One thing she said to me in particular really stuck with me. I've always had a very deep interest in reincarnation, and have always felt that I've had quite a few past lives. I can't really explain why, it's just a feeling I've always had. Multiple people throughout this life have referred to me as an "old soul."

One night, the whole family was sitting by her bed and she was in and out of consciousness. She starts to talk about how painful and hard it is for her at the moment, then she looks directly at me, and says "(my name)How did you do this so many times? How do you do this?"
The rest of the family in the room wrote it off as just more ramblings/side-effects of the medication, but it really resonated with me, and I got a gut feeling that I knew what she meant by it.

I truly believe she was asking me how my soul had coped with dying so many times, dealing with the pain of leaving each life/physical body and moving to the next. That somehow, as her death was approaching her and the veil between the spiritual realm and ours was thinning, she recognized that I'd done it many times before.
I really wish I had had an answer for her. I regret that I didn't.

Sorry for your loss. Unimaginable pain to lose a loved one.

We can't rationalize reincarnation. If you want to know more about it, and to get answers to other apparently unanswerable questions, learn to get into an altered state of consciousness (hypnosis, meditation, etc.), and ask!
Old 13-07-2018, 03:32 PM
Angel1

What an experience Ember! Oh my goodness.

I have probably read every NDE there is and every book from the Other Side,
all the books from researchers studying and interviewing children, esp., on their memories from past lives.

Oh, what an adventure our existence is...all the various lives!!
I can recommend a handful of books to get you started on fun information
regarding our passing over and so forth if you want. .

This event was custom made just for you, but you probably feel that.

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 14-07-2018, 07:29 AM
Experiencer

While we're here, we put such an emphasis on this dimension, as if it were the reason for existence. We're incarnated into it...for some reason...and so we take it that it must be the main objective of existence.

If you could view this life from "the other side" you'd see that isn't the way it is. This dimension/existence is not the reality of existence. Why we're incarnated here is thus far a mystery. But while we're here we should do our best to make it a pleasant place, because we (may) have to come back again. This can only be done collectively. We've failed miserably at doing that...because we've lost touch with our consciousness by feeding out egos. It could be a paradise and a wonderful journey if only the prevailing thought is that we'd allow ourselves to get in touch with our inner being, our consciousness.
Old 14-07-2018, 05:48 PM
Experiencer

I have had a lot of experiance with this. And I could go into how or I could tell you what I know in my soul to be true. Like you recognized the truth of what she asked you I have recognized the truth in certain things in the dying process.

For one I am very sorry you lost your sister the loss of someone to cancer is painful to see and it has the capacity to hurt you at the soul level. It is important to remember her full of life and vibrancy and not sick and dying.

When people are close to death through terminal illness those on the other side of the veil start to gather this includes angels, spirit guides, and loved ones. The energy around them will change sometimes like a warmth will envelope the room and the pressure will change. Sensitive people have the capacity to feel it.

First your sister asked a rhetorical question the answer was not for you to give. Those who were there to help her pass were helping her and coaching her through they answered her question. It sounds like she had trouble letting go which manifests as a physical pain. The soul however does leave the body before the body dies to spare the soul the trauma. In terminal illness the soul has a choice so to speak to leave early or wait till the last minute. In sudden death the soul is not given a choice it is yanked out. I will provide examples when I am done. Those she was speaking to through the veil are real, the conversations are real and they come to help and welcome home. They gave her the answer she needed, it was up to her to accept it and allow it to happen.

Examples would be these. I have always been "gifted" and sensing energy is one of my gifts speaking to those in my life who have crossed is another among several others. Helping those who are close to crossing is another.

When I was in eighth grade my best friends mom was terminally ill with bone cancer. I used to go visit her when my mom and I would argue. Her name was Diane she would talk to me and help me understand all sides of the problem and then she would lead me in prayer and help pray for peace in my household. The atmosphere would litterally change. As she spoke the room would get warm and the atmosphere would change and all my stress would be taken from me. Diane had a direct link to the otherside and when she prayed the angels would come. After she passed I was walking through the grocery store with my mom and I saw her she looked at me and smiled and when I turned to look at her she was gone.

My grandmother who was also terminal hung on for 30 years through sheer will and love of life. The doctors couldnt understand because scientifically she should have been long gone. When she finally slipped into coma she still refused to leave thank God her pain was controlled. She hung on for the whole family to make a pilgrimage to say their goodbyes. She passed the day before her 86th birthday.

This all gave me the ability to understand the process and how to help. What we didnt know when we made our pilgrimage was that my mom had cancer. By the time my mom was diagnosed she was terminal and we did not have much time. I walked her through the process as I had observed them. I had a lot of experiance the two I have mentioned is a drop in the bucket compared to what I had witnessed. I explained it was her choice to leave and please dont hang on like grams did as that was painful to watch. That once she was on the other side she was to come visit me so I knew she made it. She didnt understand That part so I explained to her that she would be pure energy and could energetically effect other energetic things. I explained that there is no death only death of the physical and that when the time came dont be afraid. Eventually the time came and she slipped into coma. At first the doctors thought it was reversible and I told her to let us run tests she waited. Once we knew it wasnt I had a few things to get in order before she passed and again I asked her to hold on until it was done. Everyday I would visit her in hospice and give her an update. Finally two weeks after she slipped into coma I had everything done and I walked in and I told her that and I told her I loved her and that it was okay to move on. I was sitting in the room with 3 of her friends and we were sharing stories and laughing at my moms antics in life. All of a sudden the room got really warm and I could smell my grandmother, the room was full of beings I felt so much love enter the room. As they all left they took my migrain with them. I knew she was gone though her body was still alive. 3 hours later I got the call.
That night she visited my dreams and let me know she made it and all was okay.

My mother in law only got a crash course in it. My mom had 6 months to learn my mother in law only had 2 weeks, though I had talked to her off and on about what I did with my mom. So I gave her all the same information when we knew it was coming. I dont know how we knew we just did. I told her when the time comes dont hang on, we love you, but we dont want you to suffer. She passed 24 hours later hospice called and I went. I knew she had been afraid and I felt tremendous guilt that I couldnt help her release this. As I sat by her bedside crying I felt her there she waited to cross until I got there. I felt her pushing me away from her body like when magnetic poles repel each other. She didnt want us crying over her passing and she didnt want us seeing her like that so I left. I came home I went to sleep and my mother came and got me. I was taken into the astral and i was shown the women who had major influence in my life that had passed. We were all talking and laughing then suddenly a door opened and this amazingly bright light emanated from it and you couldnt see in the place, but it was one of my moms friends and he yelled that I didnt belong there. When I woke up I looked him up and found his obituary..

When my dad died it was a motorcycle accident. When I went to visit him in the hospital his body was just that a body. He was there though waiting for them to take it off life support. When I walked into the hospital room he was a bit shocked I was there as we didnt speak even though I tried calling him because I knew it was coming. That is another story. Anyways he felt my concern and he told me not to worry, he said "They popped me out right before impact."

There is no death only life our energy will always exist until source decides it is time to take us back into the whole. We will continue to reincarnate at will because it is what we do. The universe was meant to be a theme park for us to play and enjoy. Along the way it was corrupted by the free will of greed and power. Your sister was indeed given the answer she sought from those who came to assist her. The rhetorical question was for you to validate your suspicions about yourself. It was a wake up call so to speak. I am very sorry this post was so long, but I hope you can find some comfort from my experiances. After all what is the point of having them if not to share and help others find peace.

Namaste`