Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Past Lives & Reincarnation

Old 30-06-2018, 10:36 AM
Ankhesenamun

Love and tragedy at the Pharaoh's court

Reincarnation is a topic that interests me because I remember my (main) past life. I had two past life regressions, during both of them I remembered the same life. I was told this is highly unusual. The regressions were life changing events and it has helped me tremendously to know who I am and why certain things are occurring in my current life. History in fact seems to be repeating itself.

I have never really told anyone who I am and what occurred in my previous life. There is a belief that if someone was someone famous or otherwise well known in a past life then one must be "making it up for attention seeking". Well some of us have to have been well known historical figures - simply because they existed! Nothing is further from my mind than to seek attention or to show off. I will therefore not mention exactly who I am - though it is obvious from my username. I am using my ancient name as my username because despite not wanting to show off, I am also aware that it is my right to bear my name and to be who I am. Why should I hide who I am?

My story is one of incredible sadness and yet also love and happiness. I will post it here because this is the only place I can write about it and know people will not ridicule me.

My previous life occurred in Ancient Egypt, during the 18th dynasty (New Kingdom). There was a lot of political unrest, but in the midst of this I found true love. The love between my then husband and me was so strong it is beyond words as no human language contains the right words to describe it.

Our happiness was mixed with sadness though when we lost our children. Our children had been the symbol of our love and to lose them broke our hearts. But we had each other and that was what mattered.

During my regressions I cried endlessly over our children, but I also experienced such happiness when I could once more be in the presence of my then husband. I remember smiling during the regression, and the therapist later told me that I looked incredibly happy. I was only sad that she quickly took me to other events - I so wanted to remain in the presence of my beloved husband, I wanted to be once more back in our time, enjoying his company.

Being in the public eye always attracts enemies, people who want the power for themselves, people who are jealous. There were two people who were like that. Tragedy could not be prevented and my husband got killed. I was never the same after that. My life had been taken from me. All I could do was survive. The people who were responsible for the murder of my husband later also killed me. I remembered during my regressions how I was publicly accusing the murderer, and how shortly after I was hit over the head. I remember how I thought that I was too young to die but could not prevent it.

Some might say I could have read these events up in history books. The well known events maybe - but I could not have read up my feelings, my deep sorrow over my children, my heartbreak over the loss of my husband, or indeed my deep love for my husband - and his love for me. These emotions are the things that matter to me - not that we were well known people.

A lot of the events from that life have been repeated in my current life. The person who was directly responsible for my husband's death has for many years been causing me no end suffering and has caused my beloved cat's death in this life time. Again he has murdered, again he has taken power he had no right to take. Again he has forced me into things I did not want to do.

Another figure from this past life has also appeared in my current life, a person who at the time promised my husband that he would always look after me. This person has kept his promise but unfortunately he does not know how to deal with the connection between us and with his responsibility to look after me. He is subconsciously aware that there is a connection between us but he does not understand what this connection is. Therefore things have gotten rather messy recently and a lot of chaos has been introduced into my current life.

My then husband has not been reincarnated and I miss him. He had achieved such advanced spiritual strength and wisdom that he has managed to escape the cycle of birth, death and re-birth. I remember always being in awe of him because of his high spiritual understanding. I have been reincarnated to achieve a similar level. Maybe this is why I have had to suffer so much in my current life. I have indeed achieved a lot of spiritual insight during my current life. I can only hope that this will be enough so that I don't have to be reincarnated again but can remain with my husband, and my beloved cat and other family members, in the next world when this current life comes to an end.
Old 30-06-2018, 02:02 PM
Master

I would say regress in to earlier lives , see what you need to let go of .
Old 01-07-2018, 02:23 PM
Master
I do think part of your dilemna may have been the result of your origins.

I am not familiar with Egyptian royalty, but when someone is in a huge, visible position of power, there are going to be a LOT of detractors, especially if the family in power is not well-liked or enforces unpopular traditions like slavery. I do not know how your family back then was received in particular, but it is worthy to study.

The other option is that your desire to be with your husband is so strong, you before imcarnating, chose to bombard yourself with a hellishly difficult life--in short, an accelerated rate of development so you could escape the reincarnation cycle sooner.

If Egypt still did the slave regime during your era, perhaps many of the people hating on you are former slaves.

Again, these are really just some vague ideas, you might have to do some serious research on your part internally to work with whatever you set for yourself.
Old 03-07-2018, 11:51 AM
Guide

I do hope you can contact your husband — even when he has not reincarnated on this plane. I’ve seen many cases like that — where people still manage to contact the other side to gain the connections to them. Maybe at a certain level of vibration, there is still hope you can join your husband.

I could be wrong, of course, but I hope you can end the cycle of abuse someday. I sense that for some reason, you’ll be avoiding reading replies for you out of fear of what others think, but I’d like to politely lead you to the thread you posted on the Spiritualism subforum — I might have a way to help you about this.

Thank you, and take care. I hope you will be well.
Old 03-07-2018, 03:52 PM
Deactivated Account
Thanks a lot for sharing your story, Anchesenamun.

There is a lot that I could say to it, but I do not wish to redirect your thoughts to events that were utterly harmful or saddening for you.

I know who your husband is and also the name of your worst enemy.
Hope you will be able to let go off all the negative things.
And hopefully, it doesn't harm your feelings too much when historians are getting things wrong, as they sometimes do.

Maybe it is true that you choose having a hard time this life to escape reincarnation faster, would make sense.

My best wishes to you. Take a virtual hug.
"Because when you are not happy, it will be raining still."
------------------------------------------------------
No matter who you are, no matter your gender, color of skin, nationality, religion, sexual orientation, music taste or what ever, I fail to see any difference here.
Old 16-07-2018, 04:48 PM
Ankhesenamun

Very interesting replies on here, thank you to everyone.

I have indeed on several occasions had contact with my then husband, and I have had a telepathic conversation with him where he promised me that he would always watch over me. I have no doubt that he is doing so and that this is why I am still alive - otherwise I wouldn't be considering my present situation (as described under "Spiritualism").

I also think that so many things are happening in my current life because I want to escape the cycle of reincarnation, death, reincarnation etc. Also, my husband was on an extremely advanced spiritual level and I always looked up to him and admired him for that - but he wants me to be equal, hence I am having to go through a lot now so that I gain insight and wisdom.

Slavery did by the way not exist in Ancient Egypt, this is a false teaching by modern Egyptologists and Historians. We had servants, yes, but they were well treated and paid for their work, and indeed one cannot run a massive estate like a royal palace without staff. But there was no slavery, at least not in my time.

SeekerOfKnowledge - I'm glad to see that you know who my husband is and who my worst enemy is. My worst enemy has been reincarnated and he is causing a lot of harm to me in this lifetime again, and he has murdered again. In my time, I had sworn that I would hunt him down and if it would take me centuries - it's taken over 3,000 years, but here he is again and yet I don't know what to do about him. I have no intention of harming him as karma is something that God has to sort out, that is not up to me, but the strange thing is that this guy is very old now - just as he was then - and he has been harming me for over 15 years now, and despite his very advanced age he is physically fitter than I am and still pursuing me. The ancient battle is still going on. What I don't know is, what am I supposed to do differently with regards to him in this lifetime? I can only leave him to God - together with prayers for justice.

Indeed Historians are getting so many things wrong and it does upset me, but the whole field of Egyptology is so full of lies I am used to it. I had wanted to study Egyptology but that chance was taken from me, now I am kind of glad because I would only get upset all the time if I had to deal with these lies on a daily basis.

Hugs to you too, it's good to know that someone knows who I am and who my husband is and what happened.
Old 18-07-2018, 12:41 AM
Guide

I agree with you that Ancient Egypt didn’t have slaves — as updated research on archaeology showed servants’ graves lined with treasures, showing they were well paid and fed. You must have really been there in the time of Egypt.

I don’t know how to advise you on your centuries long cycle of hatred, but I do trust you can do your best. Hugs too.

Take care.

SL.