Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Past Lives & Reincarnation > Walk-Ins/Soul Exchanges

Old 25-08-2013, 09:51 PM
LadyImpreza1111

Eye-opening facts about soul exchanges.

Soul exchanges have been a phenomena that has fascinated me since I first discovered this particular forum. Now that I reflect back on my life, I have discovered times when I was more than likely a soul exchange myself. It is actually spirits who have pointed out roughly about when it was which was mostly I think infancy and childhood. Being totally out of touch with the massive family I didn't know existed until recently that have been scattered all over the country, I have learned with telepathy alone how the very thing that intrigued me is the same one that has turned millions of lives GLOBALLY upside down.

There are several reasons for soul exchanges. Some are good and others......not so much.

4 examples of good ones include:

1.) Allowing people to see friends or family they either might not be in contact with or have never met....Especially when the likelihood of seeing them soon is slim. This would only be a good idea with a trusted spirit because your physical well-being is essentially in their hands.

2.) Switching places with a spirit simply so they can enjoy the hobbies, foods,etc. they loved when they were alive. Sometimes they might also use the body as a vehicle to communicate with loved ones who they have left behind. If this is a temporary thing, it can be a beneficial gift for both parties: The living spirit and the one that transitioned. If #2 is combined with number one, it is a win-win for both. When it is right, it honors the free will of the living spirit who is choosing to take part in it.

3.) Some soul exchanges can be planned before birth. I can think of one spirit who chose to be a permanent soul exchange. He is one of my future children. Both he, the exchange, and those in his life are at peace with it. Others have tried to talk him out of it,but he won't be deterred. He is exercising his free will and people just have to respect it. I can't say I have heard of any other long-term soul exchanges like that, but this one just seems to be an example of one that is ok.

Some soul exchanges can either be demonic or interfere with someone's free will. Spirits alone have the ability to literally shove an unwelcome spirit out of a body. From what I hear, it looks like cow-tipping and I always wanted to do that!!!

Here are 5 examples of demonically-influenced soul exchanges.

1.) A soul exchange that allows spirits who have seen few lifetimes (less evolved souls) on earth that want to fulfill karma with other spirits without reincarnating to do it. This often wreaks havoc with peoples' lives and chances are, they are initiated while the person is asleep so the soul wanders aimlessly for an uncertain amount of time totally oblivious to the fact they are still alive. When they return to their bodies months, years, or decades later, they are understandably distraught because of the time lost and the changes in their lives.

2.) Some people who discovered they were a soul exchange might have found that the exchange was sucked into an addiction of some kind: Drugs, alcohol, promiscuity, or behaviors that negatively impacted their jobs, relationships, and for many can (or have) ultimately lead to death.

3.) Thousands of people involved in murders or massacres of mass numbers of people throughout history have discovered that they were victims of a soul exchange (the original spirit, not the ones who cut lives short). These souls were otherwise not people who would have ever harmed anyone. I have heard several of them recently that discovered what happened and it is so sad. I have only spoken however to one of them in particular and out of respect for him and his family, he will remain anonymous. For many, it is too late because they can't go back in time to change things. They can only find solace in the fact that they can help prevent the same thing from happening to other people.

4.) Examples 4 and 5 go hand-in-hand with each other because it involves twin souls and their children. These soul exchanges are designed to deliberately keep twin souls apart from each other. They are often initiated before they can unite, thus throwing them into a quandary when they think they imagined the connection in the first place even though they know deep within their hearts that they felt it at one point or another. They also can happen while the two are together (sometimes one or both people are soul exchanges-sometimes maybe even more than one) so they sometimes don't recognize the connection because their twin soul isn't in their body. If one is the original spirit and the other is a soul exchange.....it is not uncommon for the soul exchange to abuse the original spirit of his/her mate. Many twin soul pairs have discovered that they have been married all along but it might take years and the recognition fo soul exchanges to see it.
Looking back, I can think of a time my twin soul who lived in another state at the time, went through a soul exchange with someone I met on a dating website that lived here. That guy was possessed by a demon and I was convinced at the time that he was my twin soul and he wasn't. It was a lesson I had to learn years later, but it was worth it. He remembered exactly what I was wearing that day, I remembered what he wore, where he went, and the fact he glowed. I remembered how I felt that day and it was a way I'll never forget. Now I have an idea of how it will feel when we meet in person for the first time.

5.) The last one goes hand-in-hand with number 4. Soul exchanges happen before twin soul pairs concieve children so they have no memory of the conception, pregnancy, or birth. Then the soul exchange gives the children up for adoption. Sometimes the children might be carried out of a hospital by a soul exchange. More than half of twin soul broods consists of multiples who are separated at birth. What is especially devastating for some is discovered children they have years and decades later. I would wager a guess that a bulk of children in foster care or are in abusive homes are the offspring of twin soul pairs.
I myself have gotten from telepathy that I have 38 siblings (yup. For serious!) and most of us are parts of sets of multiples (There is a real possibility that some are still out there). I do know of some of them, though I never would have guessed we were related before the past couple of months. I could list most of their names and the states they are in (the ones I can hear anyway). A good chunk of them are in my town which can explain why I felt anchored here for the past few years. I myself am part of a set of quintuplets. I have 2 sisters and 2 brothers. I always did find it ironic how I said growing up that I wanted more siblings. All of this is just evidence that God not only heard me, but has quite the sense of humor.

In closing, there are thousands of people who might not be as open to the spirit world,but don't despair. Spirits globally are working in your best interest as well as people who are more aware of them to prevent the things I have listed from continuing. Humanity as we know it, will never again be the same. We've gone through an EPIC revolution.
Old 12-09-2013, 02:57 AM
annieh

This was very well illustrated!! :)

eternal love
Annie
Old 14-09-2013, 05:27 PM
LadyImpreza1111

Thank you.

I want to actually add on a bit more, but that won't happen until later.
Old 19-09-2013, 06:32 PM
LadyImpreza1111

Allow me to rephrase that. I wanted to add more but if I do, it won't happen until later.
Old 19-09-2013, 08:21 PM
WYN123

thanks that was really interesting
Old 27-09-2013, 05:15 PM
LadyImpreza1111

Thank you.

By the way, my number of siblings has gone up substantially. I'm not even trying to count them all now.
Old 18-03-2014, 06:17 PM
novway

Your explanations helped me a lot. Thank you very much However, I have some further questions about the first demonic soul exchange you described. It is possible for me that I felt that "attack"? and fought it on my own?
Old 19-03-2014, 12:43 AM
Knower

I am blown away Lady impreseza. When my twin first passed I was visited by many spirits. Some nice some very scary. The scary did threaten me with they were going to take my soul. They terrorized me for 56 days. Then left. I thought I was crazy. That I imagined it all. Then my twin came back to me and has been by my side watching over me ever since. To hear another person speak of what happened to is amazing.
Old 19-03-2014, 01:50 AM
Knower

I also want to say my experience caused me to do a lot of research. I do not believe one's soul can just be taken. If there is an exchange it is part of one's contracts with other souls. And it is done peacefully without fear. And no harm comes to any of the souls involved. It is lack of research that allows fear to take over. Are there spirits that take advantage of that with hopes of scaring others and manipulating them? Perhaps. Or are they really helping to illuminate the person so that they learn. It's all what an individual makes of it. That is free will. No one's soul is ever truly endanger. God does watch over all of us.
Old 19-03-2014, 11:56 AM
novway

You're right butterfly I'm only at th beginning of my research and need to do a lot more. Thank you for your insights. Gave me a lot to think about.