Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Christianity

Old 18-10-2017, 11:21 PM
Master
Of course God wants decent moral agency for humanity and our common consciousness. But God and the real about God,. has been misrepresented by so many wanna be religious leaders. The real is " Everybody" will be with God and evolved into his world, religion is trying to reduce that number because of their famous self righteousness.

We know what religion wants ; death and suffering for all of us sinners.
Old 21-10-2017, 03:46 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by mickiel
Of course God wants decent moral agency for humanity and our common consciousness. But God and the real about God,. has been misrepresented by so many wanna be religious leaders. The real is " Everybody" will be with God and evolved into his world, religion is trying to reduce that number because of their famous self righteousness.

In Job 36:"God is Great, we know him not." And its not out fault that we do not know him.
Old 21-10-2017, 11:16 PM
Master
What do you think God wants to do with sin and evil? I wonder what God wants to do with the devil?
Old 21-10-2017, 11:44 PM
Master
Quote:
And what does he want for humanity? What does he want from you?

Will he get what he wants? If you say no to this, please explain to me why God will not get his way?

What do you want God to do with humanity? Does your wants include the destruction of other humans? If so, then Why? Do you think God wants that?

Does God want a perfect society? Will he use imperfect people in his vision?

God has no wants in the way that we think of the word want.

What we see in reality, that is Gods want. What is real = Gods want. There is no want of Gods that is not reality.

God always gets what God wants.

..... no. my wants dont include the destruction of other humans. If a human wants the destruction of others then yes God wants that, because everything that is reality is Gods will.

God already has a perfect society.

What is here is what God wants here. What is elsewhere is what God wants elsewhere. Don't worry about why the perfect civilization isn't where you are now. The potential to experience perfect civilization is right in front of you anyways, you only need to work on your self to be able to experience it. The perfect society you want is already here, the problem is you are unable to experience it. When you realize that you will begin to try, and if you try to work on yourself instead of trying to bring an impossible dream to life (making a perfect civilization) then you will be doing yourself a huge favor.
Old 22-10-2017, 09:37 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by shivatar
God has no wants in the way that we think of the word want.

What we see in reality, that is Gods want. What is real = Gods want. There is no want of Gods that is not reality.

God always gets what God wants.

..... no. my wants dont include the destruction of other humans. If a human wants the destruction of others then yes God wants that, because everything that is reality is Gods will.

God already has a perfect society.

What is here is what God wants here. What is elsewhere is what God wants elsewhere. Don't worry about why the perfect civilization isn't where you are now. The potential to experience perfect civilization is right in front of you anyways, you only need to work on your self to be able to experience it. The perfect society you want is already here, the problem is you are unable to experience it. When you realize that you will begin to try, and if you try to work on yourself instead of trying to bring an impossible dream to life (making a perfect civilization) then you will be doing yourself a huge favor.

I like this response . There is a lot I could unpack, but I'll just leave it at that.
Old 23-10-2017, 10:19 AM
Master
If I may , allow me to go through some things the bible reveals that God wants; These are not my views, they are biblical views;

The first one is stunning; 1Tim.2:3-4, " For this is Good and Acceptable in the sight of God our Savior, Who WANTS all men to be saved, and to come to the knowledge of the truth."

God " Wants", or desires, or you can even say " He has willed", that ALL humans be saved and to come out of deception and know the real truth. So this is now my desire, and it has ejected me from religion and the things that it teaches. God desires ALL humans to be saved, not just one special group. God has willed that every single human ever created be saved, so that's the route that my consciousness has taken.

Job 23:13, " He is in one mind, and who can turn him? What his soul " Wants", that he does! Everything God desires, THAT HE DOES! Period! God's desires are universal! Way more inclusive and loving than we know!
Old 25-10-2017, 07:50 PM
kjw47

Quote:

Gods word is clear--all who practice a sin will not enter Gods kingdom( Matt 7:21-23) Heb 10:26)-- that is 99%
Old 29-10-2017, 02:06 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by kjw47
Gods word is clear--all who practice a sin will not enter Gods kingdom( Matt 7:21-23) Heb 10:26)-- that is 99%

All have sinned, and you cannot condemn any of us. Jesus has taken away the condemnation your religion teaches.

Luke 9:56 " For the Son of man came not to destroy men's lives , but to save them." All those sinners that you will not allow into God's Kingdom are already safe from you.
Old 29-10-2017, 04:06 PM
Master
yes i admt iv sind if iv harm apersn i say sorry evry rim i say sorrry i do

i dream dreams all dreams
🌟🌟🌙🌙☔☔🌆🌆🌁😈😎😒💋💑💑💑💌🍨🍩🍔🌟🌟🌟✴🍩🍔
Old 29-10-2017, 07:04 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by dream jo
yes i admt iv sind if iv harm apersn i say sorry evry rim i say sorrry i do

Don't let these religious people scare you, Jesus has overcome all things, including your sin. In John 12:47 Jesus said he does not care if people even don't believe, he does not judge them, but that he came to save THE WORLD! Not just believers, but A WORLD!
Be content and stop listening to religious zealots.