Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > General Beliefs

Closed Thread

Old 05-07-2006, 06:05 AM
corry

Angel1 Unusual Visitor

I seem to be getting visits from a spirit belonging to an old friend who is still very much alive, I have only really begun to feel spirits since I had my children and am finding this very confusing as there seems to be a message but I cannot understand what it is. This man seems to comfort me and always kisses me on the forehead before leaving. Can anyone tell me if it is possible for this to really happen and why a live spirit would begin to visit. I am beginning to feel a little crazy.
Old 07-07-2006, 01:27 PM
Suspended

its common for spirits to visit sensetive people before they go over so dont worry you are not crazy . you can leave your body anytime you relax but you dont always realise it . if youve been asleep and wake up with a twitch or a sort of jump its just where you are re entering your body . you leave your body every night when you go to sleep and travel on the astral weith your guides . spirit have started to visit you because you are able now to connect with them . it could well be when your friend goes over they will come back and guide you on the path you have chosen to travel
Old 19-07-2006, 03:04 AM
8-infinite-8

If I were you, I'd listen to John Holland on hayhouseradio.com, he is a medium who,on air, takes peoples calls and talks to people on the other side who have passed, it's very interesting & a good place to find advice on how to hone your psychic abilities if you so choose.
It's free too, you just have to create free account then download his shows, I'd look at Sylvia Brownes shows too if your into all this stuff.
Closed Thread