Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Welcome to Spiritual Forums > Welcome

Old 30-04-2013, 05:43 PM
Braiellen

Quote:
Originally Posted by amy green
Braillen - your posts display a lot of fear. Do you do protection and grounding visualisation exercises I wonder? If not, perhaps you would benefit from doing so. Just a suggestion.

Fear - not really. A bit of frustration - yes. I know and understand protective practices and appreciate your advice, Amy.
Perhaps I've said too much on this thread or not explained well enough. The thread is too long, I admit. I was just looking for someone to understand and hoping to find others who have had similar experiences since childhood. I rarely have the opportunity to talk about it to others and it's nice to do so sometimes.. perhaps just for reassurance. I'm sure there are readers who know what I'm talking about who may be reluctant to reply... which is okay and I think I understand why.

Unfortunately, this thread has turned into a negative thing. I didn't mean for it to take this direction, but see what's occurring... as do many others.

OoH... try to be nice. You're bringing negativity to yourself. Step away, take some deep breaths and don't take it personal.
Negative begets negative and positive begets positive. Try the positive route sometime and don't be so judgmental. It's a pretty wonderful thing.
As for the historical opinions... read more. You're missing a much larger picture regarding a subject that is tragic and heartbreaking.
Let it go... please.
Or, at least start your own thread instead of hijacking this one.
Muchos gracias
Old 30-04-2013, 06:05 PM
amy green

Lightbulb

Quote:
Originally Posted by Braiellen
Fear - not really. A bit of frustration - yes. I know and understand protective practices and appreciate your advice, Amy.
Perhaps I've said too much on this thread or not explained well enough. The thread is too long, I admit. I was just looking for someone to understand and hoping to find others who have had similar experiences since childhood. I rarely have the opportunity to talk about it to others and it's nice to do so sometimes.. perhaps just for reassurance. I'm sure there are readers who know what I'm talking about who may be reluctant to reply... which is okay and I think I understand why.

Unfortunately, this thread has turned into a negative thing. I didn't mean for it to take this direction, but see what's occurring... as do many others.

OoH... try to be nice. You're bringing negativity to yourself. Step away, take some deep breaths and don't take it personal.
Negative begets negative and positive begets positive. Try the positive route sometime and don't be so judgmental. It's a pretty wonderful thing.
As for the historical opinions... read more. You're missing a much larger picture regarding a subject that is tragic and heartbreaking.
Let it go... please.
Or, at least start your own thread instead of hijacking this one.
Muchos gracias
I hope you find others with similar experiences to your own here. You may have more success by entering this info in the relevant category section.

Threads often go off topic. It was already veering off topic before I posted here. So, for my part in the derailment, I apologise (as I have done earlier). I had no idea that, by innocently mentioning an association/understanding that it would have such a negative and unnecessarily provocative response. I fully expected just a "yes, so what?" kind of reply, i.e. confirmation of what he said (that everyone can check out as being the case). What can I say? I'm sorry it happened on your thread.

Old 30-04-2013, 06:22 PM
Braiellen

Thanks Amy - I really appreciate that.

As for the off-topic - it happens. lol
No biggie ;)
Old 23-05-2013, 12:02 PM
silvercomet

Hi Braiellen loved reading your posts NEVER feel like your writing to much .never feel like you are making them to long expression and getting your thought out into the open is good so if you want to write 3 pages worth you go girl
And one more thing from experience you are NOT loopy can't wait to read more from you in future blessing dear one
Old 23-05-2013, 12:42 PM
Master

Welcome Braiellen. As you wander around here, you will find many people that have had similar experiences. I really don't like labels, you are just you, but you could check out the different sections on here that pertain to certain things you have mentioned...Mediums...Angels & Spirit Guides...Astral Projecting (OBE).

It is not weird to be yourself BTW :) Sometimes it just takes more courage than we think we have.....to step into that world of believing what you know is really having to not care what anyone else thinks about it, and that is the beginning, really, to loving yourself, which is a journey really. And have fun with it! There are thousands of popular fictional books right now that deal with similar subjects, so no matter what you are hearing on TV, or in school, or the general concensus, that is really not a true picture of what people are like, that is only the picture of what society thinks everyone should be, but nobody really is.....if that makes sense.

Everyone is weird...it's when we start to embrace that, that the fun really starts for us! I call it, stepping outside my box, and the more I do that, the more fun life becomes.
Old 23-05-2013, 11:42 PM
Experiencer
Welcome Braiellen! Thanks for sharing your experiences. Although I haven't experienced anything like you have. My sister sees spirits and shares what she sees with me. Because of my sister I am familiar with how frightening it can be to see a being that you can't easily explain to others. I'm sure when you check out the threads that relate to your experiences that you will find others you can relate to.