Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Devolution's Dream > Matt Warne

Old 11-02-2014, 07:28 PM
CaityBee

How does a lady not swoon over those insightful, poetic, and beautiful words? He lives on today through the impressions he has left on every one who has known him, and even whom he has touched through this forum.
Old 25-04-2014, 09:34 PM
frankincense

Quote:
Originally Posted by annonafox
There's no need to apologise for your feelings - ever. Especially,
since yours are so transcendent, and of the heart. I know many men
shun their feelings and emotions
, perhaps they are embarassed by them
- I don't know why. But I do know, that feelings, emotions, hopes and
dreams, they are infinitely more powerful than any muscle or brawn.
They make us who we are, and we should never be afraid of them.

You seem to yearn for a land, far away from the mundaneness and
madness of this world, a place where love is king, where stories,
fables, poems, songs are the only work that needs to be done
, where
eternity can be in a single moment of embrace, and where a single
moment can last forever, where the greatest freedom is found in the
deepest intimacy.

Where dragons lair, and heroes slay them. Where dreams come true.
Does such a place exist anymore? Looking around at the world, it feels
like it couldn't be further away than ever before. But oh, it does
exist, in our hearts, and in our souls.
And only the brave adventurers
that dare to tread the path of total surrender to love's calling, can
find this mythical land. But it does exist....

I've been resurrected hundreds of times, and through these means, it has been easier to give the gospel. Also it is apart of a requirement, I've had an extraterrestrial experience relative to the month November 2009, and in the Month of April 2009, the most notable. I simply do not keep count.

Matt claims that aliens are witnesses of the salvation program as a measure of absolute sin, where as angels are a witness of the salvation program as a measure of absolute destruction of that sin. God uses sin, and salvation to judge mankind for the ascension. Thus people are born in sin to various degrees, but no person is born with no applicability to the salvation program, and therefore cannot exist in absolute sin. It is a paradox in the judgment that God uses aliens to witness against the people, people he is removing, by testifying for the ascension of man, in their own way. In this sense Matt explains that he was being faithful, but he was to be plucked out of reality during once of the resurrections of the Antichrist, as a part of a basis of judgment at that time. We do not need to go into further detail, but and consequently I do remember hearing from Matt recently. This relationship has existed since the creation of man.

Quote:
Originally Posted by annonafox
Lovers at midnight, letters of love with more value to the writer than
their own life
, fantasies and encounters like those in the old classic
medieval romance stories of the golden cinema era, and so much more -
they do exist, in our hearts...

This morning, while I was eating my breakfast in my car at a local
drive-thru, I saw a little sparrow land on the sign in front of me.
It
looked intently at me, tweeting it's little tiny heart out with all
the beauty it knew how. It was asking me, "Have you seen her?". For a
long time, this little sparrow stayed around in the hedge in front of
the car, tweeting away the same call. How I would like to fly, away,
like that little sparrow, and find another, calling out the same song
from it's heart, as I do from mine.

Sometimes, I just get into my car and drive, I don't know why, but it
calms me. Sometimes, too, I think if I just drive long enough, like
how Forrest Gump ran, eventually would I find my twin flame.
One day, it is my fondest dream, to ride horseback with my love, in
the Grand Canyon, to lay saddle down for one night, to share the stars
with them, to hold them, to both know without needing words, that
beyond those twinkles is from whence we both came, as one. And one
day, soon, after our good work is done on Earth, will we both return
there together, after having spent many lifetimes in this realm, never
having to part ever ever, ever again....

We need to be intelligent, and realize this is teaching something about the very end of time, a revelation. Lets go back to God, and ask when did God begin his basis for writing man into the law which is the earth?

Quote:
GENESIS 1:23 And the evening and the morning were the fifth day.
GENESIS 1:22 And God blessed them, saying, Be fruitful, and multiply, and fill the waters in the seas, and let fowl multiply in the earth.

During the "Fifth Day" God Commanded the Earth to produce a Generation of Creatures. Later God exclusively gives Adam and Even this commandment to be fruitful and multiply. Then we see 5 months for the Food of Noah, in which the animals are taken that were commaned to be fruitful and multiply. Finally we see 5 months for the Flood of Revelations, in which people are taken, that were also given the command to be fruitful and multiply.

Quote:
GENESIS 8:11 And the dove came in to him in the evening; and, lo, in her mouth [was] an olive leaf pluckt off: so Noah knew that the waters were abated from off the earth.

The Final Shift of the Passover is from Morning to Evening, from Forever Day to Forever Night. The Tree of Life is being disputed, with Noah. Because it is in the possession of the women, but it is being offered to Noah because he is the judged at the time the spirit (or waters) are being removed.

Quote:
LUKE 16:19 There was a certain rich man, which was clothed in purple and fine linen, and fared sumptuously every day:
LUKE 16:20 And there was a certain beggar named Lazarus, which was laid at his gate, full of sores,
LUKE 16:23 And in hell he lift up his eyes, being in torments, and seeth Abraham afar off, and Lazarus in his bosom.

Simplify: Lazarus is suffering because the Earth itself has not given a sign of its glory (Nibiru). If the Earth has power over the Beasts of the Earth, and the Devil is a beast of the earth. Then, the Devil causes suffering only as a result of the Earth not showing its glory. But now that is has shown its glory, Lazarus will suffer no longer, because the Devil is Dead.
Old 16-09-2015, 01:55 AM
Pathfinder

Thank you.............

Thank you for sharing. From my heart to yours, and with the greatest of appreciation......

Matt seems to be so spot on....and it speaks volumes about you to share such words from Matt with all of us.

With the greatest of respect and appreciation,

BuzzCap7
Old 23-09-2015, 04:46 PM
Master
Thanks for sharing! it touched my heart, BEAUTIFUL!!
Old 23-09-2015, 11:35 PM
Deactivated Account
What a treasure, yes thank you for sharing.
Old 11-11-2015, 02:10 AM
Newbie ;)

Thank you!

I am new to this forum but I wanted to send love and gratitude to Matt Warne for creating such a beautiful community. I read the words he wrote and was deeply moved by the compassion and passion he held for life. I hope he and those who loved and knew him are blessed. Thank you.
Old 22-12-2015, 07:25 PM
Master
That was beautiful.
Old 24-01-2016, 04:02 AM
Experiencer
Did Matt find love before he passed ?