Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > Electronic Communication

Old 28-05-2017, 07:28 PM
Knower

spiritbox

Hey

Does someone on here use the spiritbox? I use a free Sono X10 Spiritbox on Iphone 5 but not sure if it's real or fake. The first session i did, i did not record and heard nothing but second one got allot. I did record and heard voices live. I would post it but i can only post links here in 14 days.

Anyone want to share there experience with a spiritbox? I am looking for people that want to share sessions with me?

Have to wait 2 weeks though.
Old 29-05-2017, 02:17 AM
Master
I used to use a PSB-7 Spirit Box and I still have it, but I don't use it anymore due to the amount of conflicting information I got through it.

I go by the general rule of thumb that if a Spirit Box has an inbuilt sound bank or if the white noise is synthetic - chances are, it's fake.

I have used a lot of spirit box apps and I have heard the same word like "Angel" or "Devil" said in the exact voice and tone about half a dozen times throughout the session - I have very sensitive hearing in that way.

If I ever got into spirit boxing again, I would use a Radio Shack Hack, or modify an old radio to do the job....much less chance of it being fake that way.

I've posted a few sessions on here, but I gave it up to pursue more spiritual things. This wasn't helped by the fact that nobody really believed it anyway and I was the only one who did.

It also wasn't helped by the fact that famous spirit box users on Youtube claimed to contact the ghost of famous celebrities just days after they died, when that's all the radio would be talking about...

When you are able to post links, run them by me and I'll have a listen. I can communicate with these beings anyway and I'll be able to tell you if the application is real or fake according to it.

All the best.
Old 30-05-2017, 07:31 PM
Knower

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Necromancer
I used to use a PSB-7 Spirit Box and I still have it, but I don't use it anymore due to the amount of conflicting information I got through it.

I go by the general rule of thumb that if a Spirit Box has an inbuilt sound bank or if the white noise is synthetic - chances are, it's fake.

I have used a lot of spirit box apps and I have heard the same word like "Angel" or "Devil" said in the exact voice and tone about half a dozen times throughout the session - I have very sensitive hearing in that way.

If I ever got into spirit boxing again, I would use a Radio Shack Hack, or modify an old radio to do the job....much less chance of it being fake that way.

I've posted a few sessions on here, but I gave it up to pursue more spiritual things. This wasn't helped by the fact that nobody really believed it anyway and I was the only one who did.

It also wasn't helped by the fact that famous spirit box users on Youtube claimed to contact the ghost of famous celebrities just days after they died, when that's all the radio would be talking about...

When you are able to post links, run them by me and I'll have a listen. I can communicate with these beings anyway and I'll be able to tell you if the application is real or fake according to it.

All the best.

Hi

Thanks i will send you some if ever the 14 days pass.

I have heard help allot. the spiritbox does sweep through radio stations but i guess can still be fake.
Old 01-11-2017, 06:11 PM
Master
no not yet bur iv usd a dicdafon for wen i had a arvo nap i no thy r simler thy r

i dream dreams all dreams
🌟🌟🌙🌙☔☔🌆🌆🌁😈😎😒💋💑💑💑💌🍨🍩🍔🌟🌟🌟✴🍩🍔