Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Death & The Afterlife

Old 28-02-2020, 11:59 AM
Cat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elfin
Me again... Meant to say you have been blessed. And also very well done , no meat or caffeine? The meat I can understand..... But the caffeine!!! You are stronger than me!
Don't ask me how much caffeine I have now, tho! All yummy organic, fresh ground each morning and French pressed..
I am used to nay-sayers on some forums so I included the no drug thing..
but I also agree - someone could tell me they took an hallucinogen and saw Jesus, it's all the same to me.
They were blessed.

(Ha, cuz most people I know just say, "The colors, the colors...)

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 28-02-2020, 12:02 PM
Elfin

Quote:
Originally Posted by hazada guess
This just goes to show,our true home is in the astral planes.
Hi... Absolutely. I believe now that he was guided to give me these messages because of where I am now spirituality. He only ever told me. Plus in due course his 2 younger brothers never came out with anything like that.
Old 28-02-2020, 12:19 PM
Elfin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Hepburn
Don't ask me how much caffeine I have now, tho! All yummy organic, fresh ground each morning and French pressed..
I am used to nay-sayers on some forums so I included the no drug thing..
but I also agree - someone could tell me they took an hallucinogen and saw Jesus, it's all the same to me.
They were blessed.

(Ha, cuz most people I know just say, "The colors, the colors...)
Aww you've gone and spoilt it now lol... shattered the illusion....sat there in a caffeine induced state!!!! Haha, sounds lovely! Have a good day and enjoy the coffee!
Old 28-02-2020, 12:21 PM
Quote:
Hi. That would make sense, especially if we have experienced many lifetimes.
I am led to believe that little children are born with a conscious knowledge of the "past" up until about the age of 7
and then it remains in the sub-conscious mind. ....
They sure can. In a book*, this child had severe freak outs when there were fireworks or loud bangs.
Just so happened, ha, the neighbor guy was a hypno-therapist, Phd....so he does
a simple thing at the breakfast table visiting ---and quickly the small little guy remembers being the one
that lights the canon in battle,
like a Civil War setting.

The thing that was discovered is when you have a trauma like this in another life - then rem it in hypnosis ---the phobia goes away!
(No one knows why - ref Dr. Brian Weiss) And it did in the little boy!

* by P.M.H. A*water, renowned author/researcher in this stuff

See what I mean about naysayers. It's like they're calling us liars to our face...and why?
1. Cuz they haven't had the exp
2. their logical or scientific mind set / left brain won't allow them to believe it or even trust another person's exp.
3. it's online - if their best friend had it they looked into their eyes it might be diff ---I get it.

Oh well. More stories, please.
And I gave up coffee during Lent - drinking Earl Grey now.

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 28-02-2020, 12:38 PM
Elfin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Hepburn
They sure can. In a book*, this child had severe freak outs when there were fireworks or loud bangs.
Just so happened, ha, the neighbor guy was a hypno-therapist, Phd....so he does
a simple thing at the breakfast table visiting ---and quickly the small little guy remembers being the one
that lights the canon in battle,
like a Civil War setting.

The thing that was discovered is when you have a trauma like this in another life - then rem it in hypnosis ---the phobia goes away!
(No one knows why - ref Dr. Brian Weiss) And it did in the little boy!

* by P.M.H. A*water, renowned author/researcher in this stuff

See what I mean about naysayers. It's like they're calling us liars to our face...and why?
1. Cuz they haven't had the exp
2. their logical or scientific mind set / left brain won't allow them to believe it or even trust another person's exp.
3. it's online - if their best friend had it they looked into their eyes it might be diff ---I get it.

Oh well. More stories, please.
And I gave up coffee during Lent - drinking Earl Grey now.

Thank you.. I am a firm believer that your phobias stay with you during each lifetime.And as for nay-sayers... Hmm.. yes I might write about them!
Old 15-03-2020, 09:26 AM
Guide
... Two droplets of liquid hit my screen while scrolling through this thread... I have no idea how
Old 15-03-2020, 12:12 PM
Master

I have these rare moments when I too know this, it's incredible, really really incredibile... Imagine, having a not so nice dream and then you wake up in the morning and feel that inner assurance that it was just a dream... This is exactly what I feel in those rare moments, it was/is just a dream!!
Old 16-03-2020, 01:17 PM
Elfin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brucely
... Two droplets of liquid hit my screen while scrolling through this thread... I have no idea how
Truth is stranger than fiction!!! Many things in life that are a mystery... But sometimes little signs to say "take notice"... But that's just my mind!
Old 16-03-2020, 01:19 PM
Elfin

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThatMan
I have these rare moments when I too know this, it's incredible, really really incredibile... Imagine, having a not so nice dream and then you wake up in the morning and feel that inner assurance that it was just a dream... This is exactly what I feel in those rare moments, it was/is just a dream!!
Hi sweetheart... And sometimes it is not just a dream though is it? You know this .
Old 20-03-2020, 05:31 PM
ketzer

Quote:
Standing at the school bus stop with my 6 year old firstborn on the first beautiful warm spring day of the year, and I was in my element. It was unusually quiet and peaceful for that time in the morning and I was just enjoying the moment. But a little voice beside me popped up beside me saying "it's not real mummy" !!!!! I asked him "what isn't?".... At which he held his arms out and looked all around him and said "all of this.. none of it... It's just a dream.. we only wake up when we die.." .... My mind was of course blown away by this statement. I asked him if he had learnt it at school or someone had told him? .. "no" he replied........ "It just is..."
Interesting. Perhaps what is surprising is not that he is so young to be saying such, but maybe that he is so old. I often wonder if in growing up, we paper over the knowledge we had before birth, with the knowledge and facts that we are taught by the world. We create within us, our model of the "real world" and our model of "our selves", and they take up so much of our attention and time that our mind is far to busy with life to be aware of the knowledge we still hold deep within. Maybe he is telling you what any 3 month old baby knows, but doesn't have the words to express. By the time one does learn the right words, perhaps most are too preoccupied with all the new things to learn from the life experience and have forgotten about it. Most, but perhaps not all.

Children are allowed to use imagination and play "make believe", adults are expected to know what is real and what is not. And so we meet that expectation or at least try to fake it. But how good a job of categorizing we have done is a question that is hard to answer. Personally, I have found I was much too quick to judge when placing things into the not real category, and now I have much left to unlearn.