Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Crystals & Gemstones

Old 28-09-2015, 08:02 AM
klvee37

Bunny Trying to find the right crystal to use..

Hi :) Pretty new-ish to healing stones and the like, I've fallen in love! I've already acquired a good size collection. I'm a dog groomer, and am wondering if anybody can advise me on what a good crystal would be to carry on me while I'm working, one that could help me to connect with & give off a comforting and gentle vibe to the dogs I groom. I realize that it must be a little scary, at least for the dogs who are not in the salon every 6 wks religiously, as somebody you cannot speak to through words is coming at you with sharp tools, putting them near face, eyes, bum, etc! I want them to feel at ease, which I totally understand has a lot to do also, with my body language and how I carry myself. I feel I'm pretty good with that, just want something to help me out, a little something extra to make the experience that much easier for them.

Any suggestions?

Thanks!
Old 28-09-2015, 07:37 PM
Knower
Hi klvee37. This article seems to have some info you're looking for. I enjoyed learning about it too!

https://www.naturesforyou.com/shoppi...l#.VgmVWuxVhHw
Old 07-10-2015, 06:33 PM
Master
How about rainbow fluorite for animals that need calming and carnelian for those who seem out of it and/or depressed or sad?

Old 07-10-2015, 09:55 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Treehugger
Hi klvee37. This article seems to have some info you're looking for. I enjoyed learning about it too!

https://www.naturesforyou.com/shoppingcart/pages/Healing-Crystals-and-Stones-for-Pets-and-Animals.html#.VgmVWuxVhHw

That's an interesting link ~ Jasper came to mind when I clicked on it :)