Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Auras & Chakras

Old 25-06-2014, 04:22 PM
Walshy

Tried for the first time

I tried cleansing my charkas threw meditation last night for the first time in my life. As I was focusing on my 3rd chakra, I was breathing deep and heavy. It was automatic, and something I've never done before. Then all of a sudden, I felt a warm feeling behind my belly button. It caused my breathing to change to almost like a "giggle". My body seemed to make involuntary movements with my breathing. Then I started to smile, out of no where. This whole feeling went away because I lost my focus. I have NEVER felt like that before, and it felt great! After I showered and reflected on it and came to the conclusion of "maybe this chakra, chi and reiki stuff is what I'm missing?" Perhaps I need to get in touch with a deeper spiritual me.

Can someone explain what happened? Perhaps show me the right direction?
Old 26-06-2014, 01:14 AM
LoveIsAllUNeed

My only suggestion would be to try it more. I remember when I first started meditating, I felt like I was glowing in the dark. It would cause me to want to open my eyes and check (lol) which would throw off my focus, but I felt the energy and I felt the light coursing through me. Perhaps this is something similar for you? Keep at it, meditation is such a wonderful tool and it has taught me so much!

Good luck, and I hope this helps!
Old 04-07-2014, 03:07 PM
Administrator
Hello

There are many sensations that can come in with meditations. We think that we are alone in that space and time but we have many around us. This would include our Guides that can step in and help out with blocks we have. Quite often in meditations circles I have been a a part of there is a release of emotions. It takes time and lots of practice to find that place of total stillness, and I at times wonder if that truly is what we are to find.

I do not do well with meditations and finding silence....as a Medium I am open for those in Spirit to find me and down time in meditation to them is open time to communicate.

It sounds like there was a block released this can be done by entities that are helpers and we feel better after it. I would not worry on this I would think its more a gift that one got.

Lynn
Old 04-07-2014, 05:41 PM
AstralProtector

Yes, every chakra and every person has different sensations, the minds eye( The Sixth Chakra) is my favorite. But basically everyone has different feelings for different chakras.