Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Healing

Closed Thread

Old 13-08-2006, 09:19 PM
kundalini

Quote:
Originally Posted by biyu_wolf_77
i think so but guess im just usted ta it beein like im that way even tho i know im not once i figure out where its comin from it should be better(like that one instance i brought up id just ask the teacher to go to the guidance office cause theres somethin i need ta do tell that "friend" that his sadness brought me there and see from that try to help and likely the closer i am to physically to him from origon point to where i was the better it is fer me as ill have some sence of him yet but know how to help)

I think I see your point but just remember that if these feelings start to overwhelm you to the degree that you don't feel you can function without feeling that way, then you should most definetely think about using protection techniques, IMO. Kundalini.
Old 13-08-2006, 09:23 PM
biyu_wolf_77

Quote:
Originally Posted by kundalini
I think I see your point but just remember that if these feelings start to overwhelm you to the degree that you don't feel you can function without feeling that way, then you should most definetely think about using protection techniques, IMO. Kundalini.
rightnow its only a few friends that this seems to work with and i dont think any of them can get that bad but if it happens ill figure a way to lower it some and fallback on my abilities(even tho i think there all intertwined fun int it??)
Old 14-08-2006, 12:08 AM
Deactivated Account
sounds like you're a natural empath to me, you should be able to find some info on this somewhere, that said spiritually aware people and psychics tend to be very sensitive and pick up on others emotions easily, hope this helps xx
Old 14-08-2006, 12:42 AM
biyu_wolf_77

Quote:
Originally Posted by daisy
sounds like you're a natural empath to me, you should be able to find some info on this somewhere, that said spiritually aware people and psychics tend to be very sensitive and pick up on others emotions easily, hope this helps xx
part of my gifts are somewhat psycic tendiancys when its not "reccomended" and even some channeling but im still not shure why i only pickup on negative emotions so yea
Old 14-08-2006, 04:17 PM
kundalini

Quote:
part of my gifts are somewhat psycic tendiancys when its not "reccomended" and even some channeling but im still not shure why i only pickup on negative emotions so yea

Hi biyu_wolf_77,

Have you considered that the only reason you pick up on negative emotions is because you emanate them same emotions yourself more strongly than positive emotions?

There is a spiritual way of thinking that suggests we only see in others what we need to learn to deal with ourselves. Does this help you at all? Kundalini.
Old 14-08-2006, 04:43 PM
biyu_wolf_77

Quote:
Hi biyu_wolf_77,

Have you considered that the only reason you pick up on negative emotions is because you emanate them same emotions yourself more strongly than positive emotions?

There is a spiritual way of thinking that suggests we only see in others what we need to learn to deal with ourselves. Does this help you at all? Kundalini.
in a way yea (part of it is ive given up on some posative emotions cause of whats happened in this short life and ive removed fear--no really it seemed too easy too-- but one of the main things is i literally loved a place that i went to school they tore it down so now if one that knows me or knows that deatail about me hears me say the word they know it has no meaning kinda hidin my self from worse things if ya could say plus when im at school im compleately different from home online im some combo so yea fun stuff)call me crazy but i think my moms negativity is likely some to the blame as im allways or so it seems around her negativity and arent parents to encurage kids?? i hear that i cant get to miad that i wont pass hiugh school on time when sofar im on trac to lets see everytime i want somethin unless its pratically dirt cheap its unlikely ill ever get it(shees a nurse that hates her job too)i wanted a mac laptop(the black one) she offered to get the cheapest one just cause it hads nuthin past ilife that id want if atleast some of that dont promote negativity peas tell me what would

i could rant on an on about her but i think ill stop here
Old 14-08-2006, 05:13 PM
kundalini

Quote:
in a way yea (part of it is ive given up on some posative emotions cause of whats happened in this short life and ive removed fear--no really it seemed too easy too-- but one of the main things is i literally loved a place that i went to school they tore it down so now if one that knows me or knows that deatail about me hears me say the word they know it has no meaning kinda hidin my self from worse things if ya could say plus when im at school im compleately different from home online im some combo so yea fun stuff)call me crazy but i think my moms negativity is likely some to the blame as im allways or so it seems around her negativity and arent parents to encurage kids?? i hear that i cant get to miad that i wont pass hiugh school on time when sofar im on trac to lets see everytime i want somethin unless its pratically dirt cheap its unlikely ill ever get it(shees a nurse that hates her job too)i wanted a mac laptop(the black one) she offered to get the cheapest one just cause it hads nuthin past ilife that id want if atleast some of that dont promote negativity peas tell me what would

i could rant on an on about her but i think ill stop here

Whilst reading your post, a thought suddenly came to me. It was while I was reading that last sentence 'if at least some of that don't promote negativity please tell me what would?' It has suddenly occured to me that you do have empathic abilities and I think this would help you:

Next time a person around you is in a negative mood and they are putting you on a 'downer' because you are picking up on their emotions, instead of just giving in to that feeling and letting it make you depressed, why don't you try 'flipping' the situation instead?

What I mean in simpler terms, is when this happens, think about what you can do to improve that person's mood. Focus on happiness and joy. I am certain that if you do this, you will see a dramatic improvement in this area of your life. This will be because instead of your energy being pulled inwards like when you feel depressed, well, when you think about what you can do for other people, your energy will expand outwards. At the very least, I think you should give this a go but it is your decision. Thanks for reading, Kundalini.
Old 14-08-2006, 06:03 PM
biyu_wolf_77

Quote:
Whilst reading your post, a thought suddenly came to me. It was while I was reading that last sentence 'if at least some of that don't promote negativity please tell me what would?' It has suddenly occured to me that you do have empathic abilities and I think this would help you:

Next time a person around you is in a negative mood and they are putting you on a 'downer' because you are picking up on their emotions, instead of just giving in to that feeling and letting it make you depressed, why don't you try 'flipping' the situation instead?

What I mean in simpler terms, is when this happens, think about what you can do to improve that person's mood. Focus on happiness and joy. I am certain that if you do this, you will see a dramatic improvement in this area of your life. This will be because instead of your energy being pulled inwards like when you feel depressed, well, when you think about what you can do for other people, your energy will expand outwards. At the very least, I think you should give this a go but it is your decision. Thanks for reading, Kundalini.
i know im part empath(i say part cause of what i pickup) and if i could pinpoint atleast where its comin from itd help (lets say one of my friends--i proubly allready mentioned this situation-- had i known where he was then id of been able to help him better then feelin like i wanna cry and had been able to do somethin outher then just sit there tell the teacher after class then the next day thayt it was him) so yea theres more learnin to do with my gifts but there good fer now if i rember next time ill have ta try and see where its comin from maby take them to "see" pure energy(its amasin just well all i can say is butiful im me and ill try to show ya)

and i do leech some energy like where my ericson has 16 day standby only lasted just over 1 week with talkin and nowdaty im usted to its energy signature where im shure when its on me i take some energy from the battery(once went from like 44 to 22 then later returned to 44)
Closed Thread