Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Auras & Chakras

Old 17-06-2014, 08:56 PM
Master
Something Is Happening to Me

I'm not quite sure how to explain this, but I am starting to feel some extremely strange energy currents moving through me. Lately I keep going into these strange trances, I just sort of fade out, I start to breath sharply, I start to sweat a little bit and it may sometimes feel like I get very hot for a moment. This phenomenon has been going on for awhile, and though I might have brought it up before - I'm unsure if I got any answers and was wondering what was happening to me - that and some new sensations are arising from it. I'm unsure what is triggering it- or may have an idea, I just don't know what to think about it.

The experience is very powerful, I could be siting down minding my business and then all of a sudden it feels like my Fifth Chakra is vibrating or throbbing, it gets so intense that my body forcibly straightens out and all of the sudden I can feel an energy at the bottom of my spine grow very intense and then it rushes up my back. It doesn't hurt at all, and in fact sometimes it feels rather good, and when it hits my crown Chakra I hear strange crackling noises or feel strange crackling sensations. I want to say it feels like an orgasms, but it isn't because no sex or anything is involved.

I know what I might describe next sounds rather strange, but bear with me.

As soon as it passes my Crown Chakra, I feel something in my pelvic floor kind of contracts, though not physically - the weirdest way to describe this is that it feels like it starts leaking fluid, though nothing is coming out. I know this is going to sound insane, but it feels like I have... 'invisible lady parts' doing things they shouldn't be or something. None of it feels bad, in fact all of it feels very good and when it is starts leaking its enough to make bite my lips and I might even glaze for a bit.

But that's not even the weirdest part.

Sometimes I start talking on my own, like my lips will start moving without me doing anything I will mouth or say things quietly. Once I even started speaking in a different language, which I later noticed sounded like German, as I said something like, 'Nien, Acht- something,' and the rest didn't make sense to me, but it definitely sounded like German (and I don't know German, I can pronounce German words and many other languages for that manner - but I'm not fluent in the language at all.) I sometimes mouth other languages too. It gets even stranger, because I can sometimes see things, like very vivid visions of places that don't seem like earth at all, I also noticed that one time I did it and suddenly it felt like everything started spinning, like my head was literally spinning around at incredible speeds.When I opened my eyes I was back to normal and the sensation was gone. I also sometimes feel as if though there is something placing its hands on my Chakras. I never feel like I'm attacked or anything and the visions get much stronger at night or right before going to sleep - in fact the sensation happens very often right after laying down.

The last time it happened was after I had gotten home from sweeping my grandmothers porch. The energy became very intense and then suddenly I could barely walk or move without stumbling. It feels like something was pushing out of my neck and it also feels that way in my hips and lower back. I noticed some thoughts provoked the energy - like I previously started reading about Yoni eggs, and I was curios what it must of felt like for a women ... and I was a bit envious ... suddenly the sensation just kind of hit me and again I got that feeling like something was pouring out my perennial.

Please tell me I'm not going crazy xD
Old 17-06-2014, 09:39 PM
Deactivated Account

You most certainly are not going crazy, though you are extremely sensitive it seems like. We have many more than just five senses, and you are becoming aware of these extra senses. Keep in your mind, that you are going on your own personal life path... In the end when you are ready, you will be shown what you need so you may work on the next steps. Btw in German that means "no, eight" lol... That crackling sound happens to me as well, for me though it sounds like it is happening with the pineal gland, the seat to the soul as its been called. You may be decalcifying your gland, basically fluoride (toothpaste, in water also) calcify this gland so its harder for us to reconnect with our higher selves! I've switched to a non-fluoride toothpaste myself! That's what started it for me!

Good luck on your path!
Old 17-06-2014, 09:41 PM
Deactivated Account

Oh also, you may be connecting with your Twin Flame, Soul Mates, or even with the feminine energy in general! That's why you may feel lady parts, after a time you'll get used to it!
Old 18-06-2014, 12:17 AM
Ascender
hi! i thnk we could be undergoin somethng similar. your post spiked my curiosity. could you be feeling your twin's female parts? the dripping liquid could be her having a period or feeling aroused? because on my part it seems like i have the libido of a man. the difference though is i couldnt release. it feels blocked or suppressed.
Old 18-06-2014, 12:22 AM
LeoJeo

This actually sounds like you're experiencing Kundalini rising. I've heard it can be incredibly intense. Are you really hungry or "horny" right after?
Old 18-06-2014, 04:01 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkestShadeofGrey
The experience is very powerful, I could be siting down minding my business and then all of a sudden it feels like my Fifth Chakra is vibrating or throbbing, it gets so intense that my body forcibly straightens out and all of the sudden I can feel an energy at the bottom of my spine grow very intense and then it rushes up my back. It doesn't hurt at all, and in fact sometimes it feels rather good, and when it hits my crown Chakra I hear strange crackling noises or feel strange crackling sensations. I want to say it feels like an orgasms, but it isn't because no sex or anything is involved.

As soon as it passes my Crown Chakra, I feel something in my pelvic floor kind of contracts, though not physically -

What you have describe is certainly kundalini (kundalini energy starts bottom of spine.. moves up the body and passes out throu the crown if someone isnt majorly blocked. You have kundalini rising. If things start to get too intense eg Kundalini syndrome (as kundalini opens up things) you may need to slow down on your spiritual meditations or practices till you get things in better control. Those things trigger kundalini.

Dazing out, hot sweats, spontanous movements are all things kundalini rising causes (it also activates special abilities.. I could hold my hand in a candle flame without being burnt during one episode of kundalini spiking).. it also can bring up past lives eg your talking in other tongues is an example of it doing this. I also get contractions in my sexual regions due to this which leak or shoot out energy (that is normal with it, one can feel sexual feels and ectasy with it).

Most people flow smoothly with kundalini unless they are doing too much activation of it by their practices (in which case it then can become dangerous). Ive been floored by it with all neurological system going into into paralyses on each wave of it. I had to get help and stop all my spiritual practices for quite a while.

anyway.. most go fine with it but do slow down on things if it starts to became a problem.

Kundalini energy if unhindered in its flow will help clear your energy body out, it brings energy blocks to the surface (that can get painful). You'll go throu huge changes in all kinds of things including belief system changes often occur.

Congrats.
Old 18-06-2014, 05:04 AM
Mazulu

Quote:
I'm not quite sure how to explain this, but I am starting to feel some extremely strange energy currents moving through me. Lately I keep going into these strange trances, I just sort of fade out, I start to breath sharply, I start to sweat a little bit and it may sometimes feel like I get very hot for a moment. This phenomenon has been going on for awhile, and though I might have brought it up before - I'm unsure if I got any answers and was wondering what was happening to me - that and some new sensations are arising from it. I'm unsure what is triggering it- or may have an idea, I just don't know what to think about it.

As soon as it passes my Crown Chakra, I feel something in my pelvic floor kind of contracts, though not physically - the weirdest way to describe this is that it feels like it starts leaking fluid, though nothing is coming out. I know this is going to sound insane, but it feels like I have... 'invisible lady parts' doing things they shouldn't be or something. None of it feels bad, in fact all of it feels very good and when it is starts leaking its enough to make bite my lips and I might even glaze for a bit.

But that's not even the weirdest part.

Sometimes I start talking on my own, like my lips will start moving without me doing anything I will mouth or say things quietly. Once I even started speaking in a different language, which I later noticed sounded like German, as I said something like, 'Nien, Acht- something,' and the rest didn't make sense to me, but it definitely sounded like German (and I don't know German, I can pronounce German words and many other languages for that manner - but I'm not fluent in the language at all.) I sometimes mouth other languages too. It gets even stranger, because I can sometimes see things, like very vivid visions of places that don't seem like earth at all, I also noticed that one time I did it and suddenly it felt like everything started spinning, like my head was literally spinning around at incredible speeds.When I opened my eyes I was back to normal and the sensation was gone. I also sometimes feel as if though there is something placing its hands on my Chakras. I never feel like I'm attacked or anything and the visions get much stronger at night or right before going to sleep - in fact the sensation happens very often right after laying down.

The last time it happened was after I had gotten home from sweeping my grandmothers porch. The energy became very intense and then suddenly I could barely walk or move without stumbling. It feels like something was pushing out of my neck and it also feels that way in my hips and lower back. I noticed some thoughts provoked the energy - like I previously started reading about Yoni eggs, and I was curios what it must of felt like for a women ... and I was a bit envious ... suddenly the sensation just kind of hit me and again I got that feeling like something was pouring out my perennial.

Please tell me I'm not going crazy xD
You're not going crazy. At the very least, you should know that the brain keeps a mental map of all the body parts. When you feel sensations in a body part, that mental map is activated. It sounds like your kundalini experiences might be modifying this mental map. Don't worry about it, you'll be fine.
Old 18-06-2014, 08:40 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mazulu
You're not going crazy. At the very least, you should know that the brain keeps a mental map of all the body parts. When you feel sensations in a body part, that mental map is activated. It sounds like your kundalini experiences might be modifying this mental map. Don't worry about it, you'll be fine.

Ah good, I wouldn't be too worried about going crazy, as King Boomie made it quite clear that all the mad people are amazing. Hopefully this modification of my mental map will keeps things undercontrol

Quote:
Originally Posted by sea-dove
What you have describe is certainly kundalini (kundalini energy starts bottom of spine.. moves up the body and passes out throu the crown if someone isn't majorly blocked. You have kundalini rising. If things start to get too intense eg Kundalini syndrome (as kundalini opens up things) you may need to slow down on your spiritual meditations or practices till you get things in better control. Those things trigger kundalini.

Dazing out, hot sweats, spontaneous movements are all things kundalini rising causes (it also activates special abilities.. I could hold my hand in a candle flame without being burnt during one episode of kundalini spiking).. it also can bring up past lives eg your talking in other tongues is an example of it doing this. I also get contractions in my sexual regions due to this which leak or shoot out energy (that is normal with it, one can feel sexual feels and ectasy with it).

Most people flow smoothly with kundalini unless they are doing too much activation of it by their practices (in which case it then can become dangerous). Ive been floored by it with all neurological system going into into paralyses on each wave of it. I had to get help and stop all my spiritual practices for quite a while.

anyway.. most go fine with it but do slow down on things if it starts to became a problem.

Kundalini energy if unhindered in its flow will help clear your energy body out, it brings energy blocks to the surface (that can get painful). You'll go throu huge changes in all kinds of things including belief system changes often occur.

Congrats.

Thank your for your reply, SeaDove, this actually makes a lot of sense now that I think about it. At first I had thought it was Kundalini, but I was unsure of what exactly it meant and many other things as the symptoms didn't match exactly how I read them. It makes me a little nervous however, as I don't know when and where this started and I don't know how much is too much. Its actually only hurt once or twice and to be honest its felt pretty good so far. So~

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeoJeo
This actually sounds like you're experiencing Kundalini rising. I've heard it can be incredibly intense. Are you really hungry or "horny" right after?

Hmmm~ Sometimes I'll get hungry or aroused, definitely.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Renessme
hi! i thnk we could be undergoin somethng similar. your post spiked my curiosity. could you be feeling your twin's female parts? the dripping liquid could be her having a period or feeling aroused? because on my part it seems like i have the libido of a man. the difference though is i couldnt release. it feels blocked or suppressed.

I'm not sure if I believe in the same theory of TF's as you do, as I don't believe in divine partners or anything - that or someone else being the half of me or even my higher self. I do however, believe in the Native American two-spirits however, and sometimes I wish I could meet a Shaman or meet one to learn about them. I just don't like the idea of feeling someone else's body/energy body in my own.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Philomath777
You most certainly are not going crazy, though you are extremely sensitive it seems like. We have many more than just five senses, and you are becoming aware of these extra senses. Keep in your mind, that you are going on your own personal life path... In the end when you are ready, you will be shown what you need so you may work on the next steps. Btw in German that means "no, eight" lol... That crackling sound happens to me as well, for me though it sounds like it is happening with the pineal gland, the seat to the soul as its been called. You may be decalcifying your gland, basically fluoride (toothpaste, in water also) calcify this gland so its harder for us to reconnect with our higher selves! I've switched to a non-fluoride toothpaste myself! That's what started it for me!

Good luck on your path!

Oh also, you may be connecting with your Twin Flame, Soul Mates, or even with the feminine energy in general! That's why you may feel lady parts, after a time you'll get used to it!

Thank you. What exactly happens when you calcify the Pineal Gland? Its something to do with the Third Eye and it unlocks other senses. Anything else to note?

And I'd rather be connected to my feminine energy to be honest. I don't want anything to with Sm's or TF's
Old 18-06-2014, 10:21 AM
Master

Quote:

Thank your for your reply, SeaDove, this actually makes a lot of sense now that I think about it. At first I had thought it was Kundalini, but I was unsure of what exactly it meant and many other things as the symptoms didn't match exactly how I read them.

This doesnt seem to be a lot of good info about it online.. even "Kundalini Syndrome" is hardly spoken about online thou I did see it nowdays gets a bit of mention in the wikipedia now as its its own topic. but a lot the online stuff, even confuses me (cause often lots of the Indian stuff is brought into the info) and Im fairly aware kundalini as I had a very advanced yogi teacher who taught about this stuff on top of my own bad experiences with it. Kundalini is something yogis are very familiar with, advanced yogis sometimes activate their students kundalini to help bring the other to enlightenment quicker.

I suggest you check out http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kundalini_Syndrome (table 2 there has a good list thou some catagories it affects arent even mentioned (eg it can start bring up past life karma very fast) but this gives you more info about things it can cause.
Old 19-06-2014, 03:12 AM
Experiencer

My first thought was kundalini as well, though I don't know much about it.

I can only relate to a few bits and pieces here, but a few things you describe happen to me either in dreams or just as I drift into sleep. But not the entire process from base to crown and back as you describe. I get weird sensations, including spinning very fast as I fall asleep sometimes and odd vibration sounds.

Mostly I want to speak to the bit I can only think to describe as an energy orgasm. I have heard we orgasm every night in our sleep so always just thought this was normal. But I've often dreamed of this exact sensation you describe of the fluid leaking out. I am female so it's likely easier for me to rationalize. However it's unlike any physical orgasm I've had. This is a very cleansing and pure feeling. Absolutely no hang ups like you might get in physical sensations. And the energy flows in a much more direct path, I would say. Anyway I was getting these dreams at a time when I think I was in the strongest need of sexual healing. I had lots of issues with sex in my waking life but always felt fulfilled because of these cleansing experiences in my sleep. Often I would dream about sex though when I had it. Only it was usually I would shift between me and my partner or I would have no gender or else the entity I was with was a very androgynous one. Anyway, not a physical kind of sex at all, if that makes sense. I know its a very different experience from yours but the sensation you describe is spot on accurate to what I have felt also.

I have no idea what it means, but I'm pretty positive it's a form of healing. :)