Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Auras & Chakras

Old 12-05-2014, 05:03 PM
Master
Sensing bad energies/auras from a page

Is it normal/possible that if you hang onto/visit a facebook page too much and you start to sense bad energies/auras from the people of this page, you start to feel more unusually stressed out?
Old 12-05-2014, 05:18 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Izz
Is it normal/possible that if you hang onto/visit a facebook page too much and you start to sense bad energies/auras from the people of this page, you start to feel more unusually stressed out?

Absolutely. I get these from emails or all sorts of things.

So my advice is - if you are sensitive as such keep yourself grounded and closed down, visualise your crown chakra closing down like a lotus flower closing up. And wonder, it may be it may not be, but what you detect in others may or may not be a mirror in the self.

I have one friend on facebook who makes this big show of being happy, it's terrifying. And her posts cry out to me that she is really unhappy. I find those hard to read. Not much I can do about it except look after myself and try not to let it get under my skin.
Old 12-05-2014, 05:29 PM
Master
Okay thank you for your insight, Belle :] I also try not to visit that page too much
Old 12-05-2014, 05:43 PM
Master

Yes I know that feeling! Remember, your role is to help your self, nto to help others.
Old 19-05-2014, 04:41 PM
Master
Thank you for the reminder :)

Does anyone else relate to this?
Old 19-05-2014, 06:11 PM
Master

Yes, Some days I avoid facebook. It gets me stressed out too. I guess I am picking up different energies as well.
Old 19-05-2014, 06:16 PM
Master

just another thought.

The things that make you feel ick - well - you can't do much about the other but you can look at yourself and chances are that it is some aspect of the self that is requiring a healing.

That said: I know a million miles away when I get a message and it's not what it seems. And truth be told that's my problem to sort out that issue. Not the sender's problem to sort out their energies but I'm called to fix me so they can't get under my skin.
Old 19-05-2014, 06:31 PM
Deactivated Account

I got rid of my old Facebook account and feel 100% better since. I made a new FB account and only 10 very close people are on it.Not even my sister is on it,we clash enough as is.

Imo,I think Facebook is very ego driven. Even myself,I almost feel like I had to keep up with this alter-ego I created.All these moms and I comparing our lifestyles every day,bragging about this and that. I just got tired with it (and it was making me sick). I've been much better without a full friended Facebook.
Old 19-05-2014, 09:22 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueClover
I got rid of my old Facebook account and feel 100% better since. I made a new FB account and only 10 very close people are on it.Not even my sister is on it,we clash enough as is.

Imo,I think Facebook is very ego driven. Even myself,I almost feel like I had to keep up with this alter-ego I created.All these moms and I comparing our lifestyles every day,bragging about this and that. I just got tired with it (and it was making me sick). I've been much better without a full friended Facebook.

That's such a great thing to do. I've thought about it myself and I've dropped the news feed of some. But what I find helpful inadvertently is the opportunities of having my buttons pressed in a way that I can control when I'm confronted. I'm very selective and careful about what I read and when so I don't get sucked in but dipping the toe in the quagmire of stuff that winds me up - it's an opportunity to release and surrender. Sounds strange but little by little things wash over me more and affect me less.

But I would love to be free from Facebook. That said. The important things that come thru make it worth it's weight in gold.
Old 25-05-2014, 07:43 PM
Chauffeur

Facebook is all about the ego and always looking like you're up to something and better, when in reality they're all the same, doing absolutely nothing but stealing 'likes'.

I deleted my account (like a filter cleaning everything fake) and 1½ year after, created a new secret profile with only like 4 - 5 friends and exposing no information whatsoever.
It's mainly for being updated with my favorite movies, films, games and things I like. :)