Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

View Poll Results: What level of confirmation have you received?
My TF has used the term “twin flame” when describing our relationship 11 18.33%
The TF term has not been used but it has been implied (talk of the connection) 20 33.33%
My TF confirmed our connection telepathically or through dreams 13 21.67%
I do not talk about this connection with my TF 4 6.67%
I have not received any confirmation from my TF 12 20.00%
Voters: 60. You may not vote on this poll

Old 27-09-2013, 08:18 AM
Master

My tf confirmed the connection to me through dreams and once he said: "We'll do that together in our next life!". I was totally flabbergasted because I had been wondering for quite a time if he believed in after life/reincarnation! It also confirms to me that he wants to be with me...
Old 27-09-2013, 09:20 AM
Deactivated Account

I dreamt I was meeting my TF in a dream.

We had both awakened to whom we really were and to each other. I could see him walking back and forth in the road. Impatient, wanting to see him. Our families had all gathered to watch this event. I however was stood behind him. I wasnt allowed to tap him on the shoulder to say 'here I am'.. not yet..
Old 27-09-2013, 07:18 PM
Pathfinder

Can I add another option?
-most times I think this is a one sided crazy thing that lasted for 13 years. That he never ever considered me anything other than just a friend.

When I'm with him though, I feel like our souls talk to each other. Anyways, if I am fortunate enough to run into him again, I'll ask him if there was ever anything.. You know more than feelings, get a solid, verbal answer..
Old 27-09-2013, 09:56 PM
Seeker

Ah so many options, I don't know which to choose!
The universe has confirmed my bond with him through signs before I met him and he has been doing it unconsciously through dreams and in waking life. However, he does not use the term "TF" and I doubt that he knows what it stands for. All he knows right now is that he is attracted to me, he felt an "instant click" the moment he saw me but he doesn't know why because words cannot explain it. He also told me that he can't help himself for feeling this way for two times now. The first time he said it through a dream and the second time through his physical form in our waking life.
Old 27-09-2013, 10:19 PM
Mayflow

Er' which Twin Flame are we talking about? They are all rather unique, you know.
Old 27-11-2017, 03:54 PM
Master
He knows, I know - That we are - he doesn't like all the labels the terminology, he thinks it's ridiculous. We're just together and I only bring it up sometimes to which he rolls his eyes and laughs!!! Bless him
Old 27-11-2017, 07:47 PM
Lorelyen

One choice not on offer is "Have you both told each other face to face that you're twin flames?"
Old 02-12-2017, 12:42 AM

We've both confirmed that we have a unique and very deep connection that feels like home, but we've not discussed it under the label of TFs. I did ask him if he's ever heard of the TF theory. He said no, so I sent him a link to an article. That's about it as far as confirmation.
Old 04-12-2017, 01:04 AM
Pathfinder
My twin flame and I confirmed our connection telepathically. I think he knew about us being twin flames before I did. When I looked up information on twin flames for the first time, things he has been telling me for years were accurately reflected through the descriptions of a twin flame connection.

I think my twin flame and I might incarnate together in our next lives on Earth. It's tough to make that judgment, but I often hear about one twin being the more mature, more spiritual one and I happen to know that I'm the runner and the one that's less spiritual and less mature. What I find interesting though is I'm not exactly lacking in maturity or spiritual beliefs. What I can tell, however, is he knows how to know love me unconditionally and I still cry over the thought of him being with another woman thus suggesting to me that I still have work to do. Said work is probably going to be done in my current incarnation.
Old 13-12-2017, 03:48 AM
Newbie ;)

I've actually had two psychics tell me. First one 10 or so years ago that he was my soulmate and then another one this year tell me he is my twin flame. The readings weren't even about him, they both said his name just popped up!
As far as confirmation from my TF, I've joked about the idea that we were soulmates, he took it serious and we had a deep talk that day, then we didn't contact eachother for a long time. That was hard.