Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Mediumship

Old 15-03-2012, 05:54 PM
Amethyst

Quote:
Originally Posted by Orbie
Hugs to you Amethyst, thanks for sharing. Enjoyed reading is so much. x

Thank you for your kind words, Orbie.

Big hug back to you!

Amethyst x
Old 15-03-2012, 05:57 PM
CatChild

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amethyst
Hello lovely people.

I would dearly love to hear your experiences about what you do if you are talking to someone or in a group of people and you start receiving information that could be from one of their deceased relatives.

DO YOU:

A – Say nothing – as no-one has asked for a reading. And it also might shock/upset them.

B – Pass it on always.

C – Assess each situation individually to decide whether to speak of it or keep it to yourself.

What sort of reactions do you get from others – positive or negative - if you relate what you are being shown and they have not asked you for a reading?

Do you feel that maybe you have done spirit a dis-service if you keep the information to yourself?

Would much appreciate your thoughts and personal experiences of this situation.

Reason I’m asking is that I’m having an inner-debate with myself about something that happened the other day.

I was chatting to a kind lady I speak to often, and I suddenly saw a bottle of milk – cow’s milk in a glass bottle with a silver top, Then I saw some honeycomb. Lots of possible meanings there and I’ve recently learnt it’s not up to me to interpret what these may mean.

As this lady continues to speak, I recalled being once told that she had lost a baby.

I was in a moral quandary – to speak or not to speak.

Part of me feels like if that was the spirit of her deceased baby making contact, then perhaps I should have related what I was seeing. But another part feels like – whooooa – it’s Friday afternoon, end of the week and she’s merrily going about her business and this might open up a wound and deeply disturb her.

So I said nothing about what I had seen.

Then I had another experience last night. A few of us were sitting around a fire in the garden and in my mind’s eye I saw a man wearing a white string vest, proudly rubbing his rounded belly. Then I saw one of those circular mining pan things, stones being shaken upon a gauzy material, the type those panning for gold might use.

I was brave enough to voice what I was seeing - and my stepson said his granddad used to play a game with him when he was little – hunting for gold in stones.

And he didn’t look at me like I was crazy!

Maybe I’m having a confidence issue. I would deeply appreciate anything you can share about the etiquette of passing on messages.

What is appropriate or inappropriate with how you work?

Do you simply use your inner-guidance as to whether you reveal what you are getting or whether to remain silent? (Perhaps I just answered my own question, LOL?)

Thank you for any input.

Blessings, Amethyst x

I personally think little signs show themselves to us (such as the bottle/honeycomb) because the person is supposed to know something that will be helpful to them.

If it were me (and I have been in similar situations before), I would say 'Hah... I just got a vision of a milk bottle and some honeycomb. Interesting...'

The person might make their own connections then, and it might be tailored in such a way that it will bring them joy.
Old 15-03-2012, 06:28 PM
Administrator
Quote:
Originally Posted by Amethyst
Hi Lynn

Squashed tomatoes! LOL!!! YES ! that happened once. While it missed the one doing the Platform Work I was most horrified for him.

‘Tis sad when people feel they are here as a form of punishment. Great that Grandmother responded to momentarily ease that pain which was well received.

Not here to be accepted or embraced by all simply am here. For some sadly they never seem to find that footings in being happy or even knowing whom they are. I have been blessed that I found that footing for me....and that place of balance and I guess peace. Its hard at times to KNOW what to pass on or what not to pass on. I see it as "Doors and Keys" . There will be a door there and there will be a key there for me to use....but like when one is in a fire that door can well be warm to the touch and might do more harm than good to be openened.

I’m guessing it must be a friendship to treasure from one who sees you for you, rather than for what you can do.

I have come to find a balance there but that NOT telling openly whom and what I am has come to have an open door now in life ( lol nam in the News Paper) does that to one rather fast in a small place. I have some friends LOL that were well honestly STUNNED that was a part of me. I do not "look" the part they said. HMMM what does one look like ? I am a private and inward person....but too I am an outward and social person. Sharing in WHAT one needs to share in keepin in what one needs not share. Again its about that balance and well I guess more than anything else SELF confidence. That is the KEY thing for eveyone to find is that place is self.

Amethyst x

The World is a changing place.....more and more WE are seeing that we are all gifted ....what sadly blinds some to sharing the pure gifts one has is EGO and GREED. Those two things that say GIVE to me and me alone but its not freely given from the Soul.

Lynn
Old 20-03-2012, 05:07 PM
juice91

I have a friend who's mother is almost always there when I'm at her apartment. Sometimes she will want me to relay a message to my friend. One time she asked me if I could please tell my friend how much she enjoys the music she has been listening to lately, and as open as my friend is I said no because it's something kind of irrelevant and off the handle, and I didn't wanna come off as a phony and upset her. Her mother plead with me, she begged. "Please tell her, she can't hear it from me, you have to tell her. She won't be offended I promise, please please please tell her." But a couple of days later I caved and told her and she was actually very happy, so it all depends on the person. I have had this since I was 13 but they have just now started telling me to relay messages recently.
Old 23-03-2012, 04:00 AM
Henri77

Cool thread.... good insights here
Old 01-08-2012, 11:20 PM
Seeker

On two occasions I have told by a spirit guide or a deceased relative that if someone I knew continued on their destructive path would soon die, before they had an opportunity to learn or heal. Is this something you would pass on ?