Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 05-12-2017, 04:24 AM
Experiencer
Jumping Timelines

Last night was some crazy energy! I woke up an hour and a half after I went to sleep thinking I was so late for work! Then I realized it was still dark out and was totally confused, I didn't even recognized the room. I had to check my phone and alarm clock twice before I understood that the time was right. I was unsettled but went back to bed. I woke up twice more like this and everytime I was thrown off.

So I'm still not sure what that was all about but I think I was in a different timeline. Either one of my lower vibrational lines where I was working a night job or maybe something else entirely. I got a weird impression that it my twin was dreaming and got into my energy somehow reacting through me. So bizarre!

Anyone else have anything odd happen over the full moon?
Old 05-12-2017, 07:11 AM
Deactivated Account
Not exactly that experience but I have woken up early in the morning and realised that I had been 'elsewhere' during my sleep. It is usually an aspect of my soul in another dimension recieving lightcodes or something.

When it happens I often wake up disoriented and have to spend some time with concious breathing and grounding into my body again.

Though I've been on a spiritual 'break' for some time lol. My higher self chooses when it wants to recieve downloads and when not to. I skipped last month haha...
Seem to be onboard for 1212 though.

If you ever need a break put in a request from your higher self

All the best - hope you are well!
Old 05-12-2017, 09:33 AM
Deactivated Account

Not during this full moon but my dream life had changed dramatically after meeting him. I've had so many that feel like other lives in different dimensions, he was in them too. I know they're not ordinary dreams because I would revisit the same places over and over again and they felt so real that I still remember the details now.

They're not as often now ...but he was in my dream the night before last which hasn't been the case for a while.
Old 05-12-2017, 10:16 AM
Experiencer
I'm pretty certain that this was not astral projection. If anything it was I was not alone in my body and the feelings has remained with me all day. Let's see what today brings....
Old 05-12-2017, 10:23 AM
Master
This full moon was okay for me, but last night I didn't sleep at all well. I had a terrible dream that I woke from at 4 am. It was so unpleasant I decided to go downstairs for a bit so the vibe could subside. I didn't want to turn over and continue dreaming that dream, it was god awful.
I'd been stressing so much in my sleep during that dream that I'd been clenching my jaw.
All of my teeth and jaw were aching like you wouldn't believe.
I noticed the last couple of days that my teeth seem to be sore, so I think this has been happening more often of late.
When I went back to bed some 20 mins later I affirmed that I didn't want to dream anything anymore about my breakup, but just wanted to rest. I affirmed I only wanted to be connected to the higher Astral Light.
After that I slept well.
Old 05-12-2017, 10:39 AM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by psychegrl
I'm pretty certain that this was not astral projection. If anything it was I was not alone in my body and the feelings has remained with me all day. Let's see what today brings....

Ahhh... the fun of being multi dimensional beings! This is different to astral projection - I get ya... this is not travelling through the astral plane... it is us experiencing our various timelines all in the NOW moment. .. weird stuff!
Your soul must be busy in those other timelines then Psych!

I feel like I am living in the future as well as the present all in the NOW!
I did a number of past life clearings over the last few months where I went back and choose different outcomes - every time I did so I could hear the sound of crashing and a door closing! As though I had finally wrapped up that life experience and as though I could lay those dna memories to rest.

Though now - like I said - I can feel 'future' lives where I am creating new timelines for the now... and I mostly feel myself doing this in dreamspace just before I drift off to sleep or in the early hours of the morning...

It is a very weird feeling - to realise that I am creating and a whole number of realities right from the eternal zero point of all creation!

I feel as though - these things are coming up now as the feminine TF collective has been activated and harmonised to the zero point frequency... where all potential realities exist - ready to be experienced... or have already been experienced...

cue X - files music!!
Old 05-12-2017, 04:51 PM
Experiencer
Interesting.... I think you're right emeraldheart, Lisa Transcendence Brown talks about these very things in her video she posted yesterday. It's really eerie how often this is starting to happen now! Hearing people on YouTube talk about the things that I am currently going through. She had some really great things to say about needing protection as well... Might be worth a watch!

Last night was better. I had a neck ache and pinched nerve all day yesterday so sleeping was not very comfortable but I have the day off so I can do some self care. I had a pretty terrible dream about magic and someone doing dark magic around me but I think it might have been a dream more than another timeline.

Something else that happened before I went to bed night before last was some weird sexual stuff came up. When I listen to the latest freebie clearing from Re-alignment.com, (posted yesterday) they actually talked about the invader energy coming through the nipples which is exactly where I experienced it! I'm so glad they said something because I thought I was was feeling my twin and it was really dirty. Not going through those old push/pull energies again!
Old 05-12-2017, 04:54 PM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by FairyCrystal
This full moon was okay for me, but last night I didn't sleep at all well. I had a terrible dream that I woke from at 4 am. It was so unpleasant I decided to go downstairs for a bit so the vibe could subside. I didn't want to turn over and continue dreaming that dream, it was god awful.
I'd been stressing so much in my sleep during that dream that I'd been clenching my jaw.
All of my teeth and jaw were aching like you wouldn't believe.
I noticed the last couple of days that my teeth seem to be sore, so I think this has been happening more often of late.
When I went back to bed some 20 mins later I affirmed that I didn't want to dream anything anymore about my breakup, but just wanted to rest. I affirmed I only wanted to be connected to the higher Astral Light.
After that I slept well.

I'm glad you got some rest.♡

Sleeping and eating has been a real challenge for me lately. Feeling human has been tough for a while but it never affected my appetite for sleeping patterns like this.
Old 05-12-2017, 09:17 PM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by psychegrl
Interesting.... I think you're right emeraldheart, Lisa Transcendence Brown talks about these very things in her video she posted yesterday. It's really eerie how often this is starting to happen now! Hearing people on YouTube talk about the things that I am currently going through. She had some really great things to say about needing protection as well... Might be worth a watch!

Last night was better. I had a neck ache and pinched nerve all day yesterday so sleeping was not very comfortable but I have the day off so I can do some self care. I had a pretty terrible dream about magic and someone doing dark magic around me but I think it might have been a dream more than another timeline.

Something else that happened before I went to bed night before last was some weird sexual stuff came up. When I listen to the latest freebie clearing from Re-alignment.com, (posted yesterday) they actually talked about the invader energy coming through the nipples which is exactly where I experienced it! I'm so glad they said something because I thought I was was feeling my twin and it was really dirty. Not going through those old push/pull energies again!

I feel it may be a little test to see if you will connect straight to your source self - and then anything which connects to you has to come straight from source.

I had an experience a few months back... The trickster energy (it plays on our hopes and fears).

I did recieve a little trickster energy come through a few months back. It was an 'anti-christ' figure which came through suggesting that I do some 'lightwork' to bring down the banks...
The real Christ had the day before come to me to tell me about the abundance of source and how all we need to is 'ask and you shall recieve'.

And then the next day the trickser energy came through and showed me how the big banks all have trees of knowledge (of good and evil) planted etherically before them and how they will they are getting replaced with trees of life ... but they were 'fake' deceptive trees of life... they were wanting to do something to the financial system which would give people a false sense of 'salvation'.

The true 'tree of life'... the one Christ was showing me is that we Are abundantly supported by source... all we need to do is put our trust in it.

The next day the anti - Christ figure came through and asked me to to some gridwork to replace these trees of knowledge... but this figures energy felt really off to me - I have a really good ** radar haha... I felt this grossness in my solar plexus and so I contacted source straight up and asked to only be connected to beings of light - my guides and angels came in to support me - and the trickster energy left my experience.
I'm not sure if this trickster energy was a 'test' or if was the real deal but either way it doesn't really matter because I decided to connect only with source then and beings of light.

I just wanted to also say something else on a completely different vain...which I am realising myself now about zero point and personal beliefs... as I have had to become very cautious and discerning of who and what I watch on YOUTUBE. Even the one's who I resonate with.

The reason is because everyone I listen to or read has the potential to plant seeds of belief into my energy system.
Watch your beliefs - with everything especially now we have this knowledge and awareness of zero point because everything we believe has the potential to manifest from zero point...
I am discovering that it is better to have 'fluid' beliefs as opposed to set beliefs and be willing to drop any belief which is not serving my soul and allow a more positively affirming belief to fill the vacuum.

This zero point is where our potential is... and it is where we can go to reprogram and alter our beliefs and therefore change the perception of our reality... which then starts to effect reality.
It is like an uncraked egg with the yolk being our core selves at neautral point - the egg white our thoughts and beliefs and the shell which is our physical self... we have thoughts at the yolk... and then they float around the egg white (the largest mass of the egg) until finally reaching the physical shell...

Our potential is in the yolk... at zero point.

So now... I'm finding that I have to question even things which resonate with me - for truely I paint my perspective and create my experience from what I come to believe... and what I believe can be heavily influenced by what others believe...

Just look at all the 'un-awakened' sheep and the fear news cycle.

Choose your own beliefs...
We have been gifted access to our own single zero point of creation - and our words which reflect our beliefs are powerful... like seeds ready to take root...
That is our power -
Old 05-12-2017, 10:55 PM
Experiencer
@emeraldheart -

You raise him a really great points. I've heard a few of the people talking about trickster energies and I am not as good on my "radar" since most of my awakening has been done with most of my senses turned off or really low.

I completely agree about being cautious who you listen to. Generally speaking, I listen to everyone with the belief that they are explaining their existence to me. So I get the job of discerning what works for me and what doesn't. My belief system seems to be shifting daily... LOL

I think you are entirely correct about the zero point field and how beliefs will not be necessary. There's a lot of people who have been saying that as well so that idea has been coming into my existence a lot lately. That's generally how I know what feels right as well. The things that I hear over and over again when I am in my good place those are the things I generally consider more than others. Even the messages I've received via higher self are lessons that are needed for that time.

Oddly enough, Lisa Transcendence Brown talks about that very thing in this video that I linked! I'm going to watch it again since you're talking about it as well. It has got to be important if so many are on the same level, right? Either to intergrate or dissolve the karma for.

How do you get better at discerning for your radar? I'm a but better I think. I can feel darkness inside of people sometimes and I'm being more and more guided to say things to people who are attracted to me. Do you have a trick or something? :)