Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Tarot and Oracle Cards

Old 25-05-2017, 10:46 AM
Master
Thank you for the reading tealily !!!
Old 25-05-2017, 12:17 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by angelic star
Next reading for angelic star
I just gave a present to someone, are they happy ?
Hi angelic star, I wanted to read for you but the question is a bit too 3rd-party-ish for me (ie wanting to know what someone else is thinking or feeling); is there another question you'd like to ask? :)
Old 27-05-2017, 08:18 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by angelic star
Feedback for Belle
Hi Belle, Thank you for the reading, I will take your question.

Reading for Belle.
Energy oracle cards, Triumph, Firm foundation
Outcome, Knight of wands

Someone is an opportunist, and has a hidden motive here for you to work for them. It feels that someone feel like they could gain something from this for themselves.
The card firm foundation gives me the feeling that as long as you are able to know what you are worth, and what you can achieve and accomplish with firm focus, you will be able to navigate in this situation and find opportunities. You need the very basics and need to be grounded to be able to successfully find your way through anything this opportunity might bring on your path. There is however a need to be aware that there is some cunning thought or motive behind this person's interactions with you and it will come up if you take this opportunity. This however is not entirely a bad idea for you to take this chance regardless.

I hope this helps, let me know if you want me to look further or how it relates,

thank you.

I just gave a present to someone, are they happy ?

Ha! Brilliant. The guy who contacted me is mischievous and not in a good way always. He loves to be tricky and play games. I've spoken to someone else and they said there is probably a bigger motive at stake as well, and it might be jumping out of frying pan so to speak. I expect it will come together, and it will simply be different subset of issues which is no bad thing really as I am so tired of my current subset.

Thanks so much.
Old 27-05-2017, 01:01 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Belle
Ha! Brilliant. The guy who contacted me is mischievous and not in a good way always. He loves to be tricky and play games. I've spoken to someone else and they said there is probably a bigger motive at stake as well, and it might be jumping out of frying pan so to speak. I expect it will come together, and it will simply be different subset of issues which is no bad thing really as I am so tired of my current subset.

Thanks so much.

Thank you for the feedback Belle. All the best to you.
Old 27-05-2017, 01:06 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by tealily
Hi angelic star, I wanted to read for you but the question is a bit too 3rd-party-ish for me (ie wanting to know what someone else is thinking or feeling); is there another question you'd like to ask? :)

Hi tealily.

I have a new question.

Next Reading for angelic star
Any positive messages of encouragement at this moment. Thanks
Old 28-05-2017, 11:27 AM
55Degrees

Reading for Angelic Star
Any positive messages of encouragement at this moment. Thanks

The Good Tarot
The Chariot.
It's time to take stock of just how far you've come. Look back at the obstacles you've overcome along the way and the potential setbacks you have avoided by steering yourself around them.
Now is the time to decide where you want to go next in life and how you want to get there. You control your journey, you hold the reins and know that if you feel you are veering off course then you have the ability to get back on it by focusing your energy on your goals.

Next reading for Pisces
What can I look forward to in the next week?
Old 28-05-2017, 03:23 PM
Master
@ Pisces moon, thank you so much for the reading. It is true I have indeed avoided some situations in the past. I have been avoiding important things, and have been little unsure around my priorities at the moment. So this message does make good sense. Thank you so much ! smiles your end ~

Next reading for Pisces
What can I look forward to in the next week?
Old 29-05-2017, 02:26 PM
Master

Reading for Pisces Moon

7 of Cups, Devil rev, Adv: 7 of Wands

I feel like the upcoming week will bring a few opportunities that make you go "oooh!", potentially providing very pleasant distractions from the daily grind. Should be very attractive - I think you'll drop whatever you're doing very quickly!

The flip side is that I think the cards are suggesting you stay strong and focus on your work rather than distractions...! haha.

Next reading for tealily
General forecast for June please
Old 05-06-2017, 09:52 PM
55Degrees

Feedback for tealily

Quote:
Originally Posted by tealily
Reading for Pisces Moon

7 of Cups, Devil rev, Adv: 7 of Wands

I feel like the upcoming week will bring a few opportunities that make you go "oooh!", potentially providing very pleasant distractions from the daily grind. Should be very attractive - I think you'll drop whatever you're doing very quickly!

The flip side is that I think the cards are suggesting you stay strong and focus on your work rather than distractions...! haha.

Well I did get persuaded into campaigning for the upcoming general election and loved every minute of it, so much so, I volunteered to do more. And yes, it's distracted me from my work, but only 3 days to go til it's over.

Next reading for tealily
General forecast for June please.

General theme of the month - Enchanted Map Oracle, Encouragement.
One phrase keeps popping into my head here 'comfort zone'. Praise or acknowledgement and suggestions of moving out of your comfort zone seem to be the theme for June. Suggestions that you 'could' or 'should' keep cropping up. Taking advice and learning from someone with experience.

RWS
Main energy - 2 of Swords
You're going to feel as though you are stuck between a rock and a hard place that only you can figure out what you need to do. You're not open to advice or interference, maybe even giving off an unapproachable vibe to others who want to help. You may feel that you're holding back a lot of what you are feeling which contributes to that prickly mood.

Assisting this energy - Strength
Battling down that side of your nature that would love to just let rip, as you know it wouldn't help if you did but that gentle side of you is really having to work hard to stay in control this month.

Thwarting energy - 9 of Cups reversed.
There's a sense that your feelings aren't recognised and feeling a bit disappointed at life in general. What you have isn't fulfilling you and is leaving you drained from connecting with others.

Sorry, June seems like a month of resistance, not being open to suggestions, almost as though you are seeing advice as criticism. You are your own worst critic this month and for some reason you are either scared of your emotions or are trying to ignore them. I sense one persons comments are the trigger, they genuinely think they are helping, however it sets off a chain reaction within you.

Next reading for Pisces.
Career question
My area boss is trying to get me to move branch with a promotion, I like where I am currently and still feel there is a lot to learn, but there are a few things that concern me within the current location. What is the best course of action to take. Do I take the promotion or stay put?
Old 08-06-2017, 05:01 PM
Master
Next reading for Pisces.
Career question
My area boss is trying to get me to move branch with a promotion, I like where I am currently and still feel there is a lot to learn, but there are a few things that concern me within the current location. What is the best course of action to take. Do I take the promotion or stay put?

Six of pentacles reversed, the emperor reversed, The chariot

It feels that your boss means well, and this will bring more money, however the working situation might be hard. Things will be hard to keep moving and there might be a lot of things around work place that might be not right, and it will be more hard work than it is right now.
If you stay where you are, things will be as they are, there might be no new surprises around work situation. Everything is well known to you. Feels a little mellow, like routine than if you were take the first opportunity.
There is a new beginning in the picture for you. So either way whatever you chose will accordingly adjust this to meet a change for you. whether you stay in your current place or take the promotion either way there is development and beginnings in the picture for you. So chose wisely as they are two different opportunities, none better than the other, but with one yes there seems to be much effort needed than right now.
As new start is anyways in the picture for you, chose what feels most comfortable to you.

I hope this helps, let me know, smiles your end ~

Any positive messages coming through for me ?
thank you blessings