Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Dreams > Lucid Dreaming

Old 07-04-2017, 05:56 PM
Knower
Lucid Dream: The horrible accident

6/9/12:35%: it started with me going on a trip with these 3 people, 2 girls and one dude. neither of them liked me, nor did they even want me to come,but i was the only other person who wanted to come. anyway we on this road in the middle of nowhere, the guy is driving with the music blasting. the girls are laughing and giggling, the guy was barely paying attention to the road, he was paying more attention to the girls.

I was just sitting there, when out of nowhere this 18 wheeler appears we didn't have time to swerve out the way, we smashed right into it. it was all so fast yet so slow, i saw everything, we all went thru the windshield. the guy was first, he broke his neck hitting the windshield, died on impact. next was the two girls, they smashed right into the guy, breaking thru the glass, bcause of all the wieght. then there was me i shot right out the openning and landed face plant in the street and blacked out. the truck drive never stopped driving. upon awakening there was blood and guts everywhere, one of

The girls was crawling with blood trailing behind her, it was her blood and guts everywhere mixed with some of the dude's. the other girl was leaning against some debris with a large piece of glass stuck right thru her with her guts spilling out. both girls were slowly dying.i had broken ribs and a wicked face plant skin was hanging and falling off, but i was ok as far as dying goes. i sat up in pain just as the girl crawled her last inch, exhaled and was gone (dead).

The other girl seemed strong, she just wouldn't let go (die), but there was a reason for that. she couldn't die because half her soul was stuck in body and the other in the glass that was in her. she was in a struggle,battling to pass over, there was no way for me to help her, but i painfully limped over to her holding my chest, i could barely move quick enough.

When i finally got over to her, she says with blood running from her mouth, carry me back to the beginning, so that we can warn ourselves not to go on this trip. i didn't know what the hell she was talking about.i knew i was dreaming but that took me off guard, so i took the time to heal myself, picked her up and flew back the way we came, then all a sudden a flashing light blinded me, and when i looked we were back in town, where we ran into the other her.

It freaked me out like what the hells going on. the other her wasn't even surprised to see us. the dying one disappeared from my arms leaving me awestruck. then i woke up startled cause my fiancee rung the door bell. i got that roller coaster feeling or the rushing feeling.
Old 07-04-2017, 09:53 PM
Suspended
it means your female angel's trip with friends was destroyed because you were there, & it was like she was stuck between worlds because she has to look after your soul & it's like having a window stuck inside you that won't let your soul go. She was supposed to be picked up by her friends & go out on a nice journey for the night but instead you did not go to sleep because your fiancee was coming over. Your angel made you go back in time to undo the accident & that way you would not be left with a nightmare. It was all because your night's sleep was disturbed & that prevented your angel from going on a journey with her friends for the night; because she has to stay with you whenever you are awake.

To her it was like her wonderful night's trip was destroyed & she was trapped on one world by a window that was merged with her. You had earlier fallen asleep which set her free to travel, but then you were awoken & that dragged her back to your body where she had to start the journey all over again later when you eventually fell asleep for the night
Old 08-04-2017, 01:21 AM
Super Moderator
Getting into an accident is symbolic of clashing ideals or beliefs. You could find yourself at odds with someone you know or with some belief that you will be confronted about. Since women represent emotions it may mean that this clash of views could cause you to shut down emotionally. So I would say just be on the look out for some sort of disagreement with someone you know or in some area of your life and try to not shut down in response. You have a right to feel how you feel regardless how someone else feels. This said, the dream may indicate that you will need to go over what happened to see how the situation progressed to a clashing of views. The idea being you may hope to always avoid confrontation but that really isn't possible. We can't control how others respond to us but we also have a right to stand up for ourselves as well.

I see that this dream was from 5 years ago. Odds are the situation it may have been pointing to has already passed.
Old 08-04-2017, 05:25 AM
Knower
yea it has come to pass, and I got thru it, but I still hold my emotions at bay, I like to be seen as a good person not an explosive one, when my motions do come out I cry and can't control nor communicate at all and I feel it makes me weak.
Old 26-11-2017, 08:50 PM
Master
iv had dreams lk it 2 i rmer wen i wz a teen wen i dreams of blood all nite
dnt thgn mush of it id nt till i had a acsnt it skool wear i did get covd in blood i did i cud my hed opn i did i remr it coz iv still got scr 2 remd me of it i do

i dream dreams all dreams
🌟🌟🌙🌙☔☔🌆🌆🌁😈😎😒💋💑💑💑💌🍨🍩🍔🌟🌟🌟✴🍩🍔