Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Channeling

Old 01-02-2015, 11:48 PM
Checkmate.

Quote:
Originally Posted by gravitysrainbow
Yeah, Checkmate, I'm an empath. I'm highly sensitive to people who are upset or in pain. I'm good at "diagnosing" the problem, just not so good at remedying it yet. I know I have to start with myself before I help others. I've considered becoming a light worker.

Anyway, I got an apology last night, which struck me as odd. "Sorry for the interruption." Or "Sorry for disturbing you." I think that's what they said... The two events were night and day and their tone of voice was light. It sounds like this person was having an anxiety attack or panicking the other night.

That's good news :) May not be a dead someone after all and they seem willing to communicate. Have something to write on nearby to open up communication lines because sensitive information can go as fast as it comes. Other things stay with you. If you're an empath...keep your emotions safe. Well I'm not an expert and this stuff should come with a handbook but yeah. Good luck
Old 02-02-2015, 03:58 PM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sister Moon
Hi gravity. Very sorry to interrupt, but do you do readings? You strike me as completely legit.

Blessings! :) x

Aww, thanks, all my posts are genuine. I've only done a couple readings for family so far because I'm not quite confident enough. However, there's no harm in trying, so PM me with what you're interested in and I'll do my best. No guarantee, but I'll try!
Old 02-02-2015, 04:03 PM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
Originally Posted by Checkmate.
That's good news :) May not be a dead someone after all and they seem willing to communicate. Have something to write on nearby to open up communication lines because sensitive information can go as fast as it comes. Other things stay with you. If you're an empath...keep your emotions safe. Well I'm not an expert and this stuff should come with a handbook but yeah. Good luck

Thanks for your advice! I agree, I think this person is alive and well, just going through a rough time. I got bits and pieces of conversation last night, something about the desert.
Old 02-02-2015, 07:05 PM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by gravitysrainbow
Aww, thanks, all my posts are genuine. I've only done a couple readings for family so far because I'm not quite confident enough. However, there's no harm in trying, so PM me with what you're interested in and I'll do my best. No guarantee, but I'll try!

Thanks so much! If you're sure, I don't want to be a drain on anyone.

I'm quite certain your posts are genuine, I was referring to your empathic abilities. I don't just assume everyone is a legitimate empath. I've had some weird stuff thrown my way before, unsolicited, and the person was acting like it was my fault she had to feel me. And that somehow, that meant I had an obligation to listen to what she had to say. It was all very strange. But anyone who experienced what you describe has a phenomenal gift and ability in my book. I'm quite in awe of you tbh. :)

It will be a few days while I think of how to word it, then I'll pm. And I understand there are no guarantees. :) Again, thanks! :)

https://youtu.be/1q-k1Ev8fVc
Old 02-02-2015, 10:32 PM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sister Moon
Thanks so much! If you're sure, I don't want to be a drain on anyone.

I'm quite certain your posts are genuine, I was referring to your empathic abilities. I don't just assume everyone is a legitimate empath. I've had some weird stuff thrown my way before, unsolicited, and the person was acting like it was my fault she had to feel me. And that somehow, that meant I had an obligation to listen to what she had to say. It was all very strange. But anyone who experienced what you describe has a phenomenal gift and ability in my book. I'm quite in awe of you tbh. :)

It will be a few days while I think of how to word it, then I'll pm. And I understand there are no guarantees. :) Again, thanks! :)

No problem, Sister Moon I'm glad to help!